Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Worst Movie out in time for X-Mas?
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 12:17 am

This.

Posted: Dec 21, 2011 8:49 am

I'm glad you didn't say "New Years Eve" because I'm really looking forward to that one.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 9:37 am

I got your New Year's:

Posted: Dec 21, 2011 9:54 am

Whoa. Downloading full movie right now. Thank you pirate bay.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 11:00 am

Pirate bay? That's a new one for me. Whole movie? Can't even get it on DVD!
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 11:07 am

I would kill for a good copy of Get Crazy!!!
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 11:09 am

Electric Larry!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 11:10 am

i guess ed begley was a pretty hip dude, between this and eating raul.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 11:17 am

eating raul.

What's her name is so friggin' hot in that one.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 11:22 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I remember that movie trailor from when I was a kid....its funny to think that all those early video rental places used to get their videos by taking a camera and tripod into the theatre and sitting in the middle row.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Pirate bay? That's a new one for me. Whole movie? Can't even get it on DVD!

It's a torrent search engine. great for finding obscure movies. have used it to download such gems as "Hider in the House", "Samurai Cop", "The Savage Bees", among others.

Get Crazy is coming in slow, about halfway downloaded. no telling what the quality is like until it's finished.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 12:20 pm

You would pay 20 bucks a month and they would have like 30 official releases that were always checked out...and then wall to wall bootlegs with hand written titles in white sleeves. It still cost a dollar per rental. Or all their official movies were beta and all the VHS would be bootlegs. Popeye cartoons they recorded off of T.V. I saw Revenge of the Nerds as a rental like that, and just like you had bought it on the street corner, someone got up to get popcorn halfway threw the movie. For awhile you couldn't see a movie in the theatre without someone set up to video tape it, the rental business would pay off the theatre and it was totally kosher. I remember it being like that for Temple of Doom and Karate Kid. Karate Kid was packed and in the very middle with 6 open seats on all sides would be a dude with his tripod, sometimes there would also be a few other guys just videotaping a movie for their personal collection. It's weird to think about.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 1:16 pm

who says a white boy can't sing the blues?
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 1:44 pm

I remember when those places rented the VCRs, too.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Rock of Ages will soon be a Criterion - mark my fucking words.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 2:49 pm

It's a torrent search engine. great for finding obscure movies. have used it to download such gems as "Hider in the House", "Samurai Cop", "The Savage Bees", among others.

Tried it, but got major virus warning. Not worth it.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 3:26 pm

"Hider in the House" is up on youtube for free (whole movie in segments) - looking forward to finally seeing that one this weekend. constant references on the Best Show have peaked my interest...
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 3:29 pm

We're screening a great Xmas movie at the Brooks this Thursday: Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale!
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Alec Baldwin just looks fucking ridiculous in that Rock of Ages trailer.
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Alec Baldwin just looks fucking ridiculous in that Rock of Ages trailer.

Which is why it will be great!
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 4:29 pm

"Hider in the House" is up on youtube for free (whole movie in segments) - looking forward to finally seeing that one this weekend. constant references on the Best Show have peaked my interest...

sounds like 80's version of Bad Ronald
Posted: Dec 21, 2011 6:09 pm | Edited by: SSSSSSS

I keep forgetting they made a "new" Hairspray. Rock of Ages still looks way better than Moulin Rouge.

Heard about Rare Exports on NPR last night, sounds killer!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®