Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / cool t shirts
Posted: Dec 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Just looking for some cool t shirts...xl if it matters...I got multiple Goner shirts, all the In the Red shirts, Memphis gun shirts...I enjoy the perplexed look of people in ms at my shirts...any cool bands or labels that have t shirts for sale?
Posted: Dec 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 7:09 pm | Edited by: Cole

That shirt has been ordered! Fucking nice dude.... home run.....thanks for that.
Posted: Dec 10, 2011 7:26 pm

you gotta be fucking kidding me.

COLE!!!
Posted: Dec 10, 2011 7:28 pm

ha!
Posted: Dec 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 8:29 pm

AHHH!!! I went out to lunch with a friend, and was sitting with him for about 10 minutes before I bugged out that shirt.
Posted: Dec 10, 2011 10:33 pm

I wish I could still score an "Elvis Had a Stinky Butt" t-shirt.
Posted: Dec 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Cole, you should just start buying them from touring bands -you'll be building your wardrobe and simultaneously helping out "the scene."
Posted: Dec 10, 2011 10:53 pm

The most fucked up shirt I have is a Sex Church shirt I bought. Its fucked up and just looks dirty...i really love it.
Posted: Dec 10, 2011 11:26 pm

i'm always jealous of this dirtbombs shirt a friend of mine's got.
Posted: Dec 11, 2011 12:42 am

Posted: Dec 11, 2011 12:49 am

Posted: Dec 11, 2011 2:24 am

Posted: Dec 11, 2011 7:50 am

Cole -- Sam speaks the truth about buying shirts from touring bands. I have done that over the years and have lots and lots of shirts. I recently pulled a bunch out of a box in the basement and it was like getting them all over again. Today - TSOT, tomorrow the Drags!
Posted: Dec 11, 2011 1:36 pm

http://babiemecca.blogspot.com/2010/03/tapeworms-spread.html

my friends in carbondale had this shirt in four colors for a while - i got the red one and wear it as often as possible
Posted: Dec 11, 2011 6:40 pm

You also have SUN, STAX and all sorts of other spots right in your backyard....they sell shirts!
Posted: Dec 11, 2011 7:07 pm

What? Here's the problem....people in MS might have actually heard of Sun and Stax...though a stax shirt might get me some cred with the older african-americans around here......I'l trade someone a New Albany Down from the Hills fest t-shirt for some cool fest t-shirt from your town.
Posted: Dec 11, 2011 7:09 pm

By the way, I appreciate all the cool pics of cool shirts...but chiXpoXparty had the right idea....I'm looking to buy here...
Posted: Dec 11, 2011 9:55 pm

though a stax shirt might get me some cred with the older african-americans around here

just remember schooly d is from philly and you'll be stricktly dan stucky.
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 8:03 am

Cole I'm about to dig out my silk screen machine, I want a Lamps and Homostupids shirt but I'm open to other suggestions. I'm not sure how elaborate I want to get, but I'd be willing to make extras. They will be bootleg as fuck, but no more so then half the other shirts you'll run across. I been silk screening since my early teens...I turn out quality work, at worst they might look reliced like the shirts you find at Target.
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 8:04 am

though a stax shirt might get me some cred with the older african-americans around here

I got a Stax shirt I wear to the gym, I also got a Volt shirt that I was kind of iffy about until I saw Mick Collins wearing one...that makes it cool.
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 8:21 am

Posted: Dec 12, 2011 9:19 am

Don't buy a SUN shirt, they don't hold up after even a couple of washes. The decal (?) on mine is mostly peeled off now.

Windy and I each have one of these.

Also, Woot occasionally has good shirts. I bought this one.
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 10:06 am

I never use those plastic 45 adapters, I have a metal disc, I would feel like such a poser.
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 11:29 am

I have Simply Saucer shirts that I printed up for a couple of shows back in September. The image is taken from a flyer dating back to 1973 or 74.
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Sweet..I'll take one, how much?
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Here's one for your boy!

I new that link would be a diss...and i had a "fuck you" ready to go....but it was just too god damn funny...
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 4:16 pm

That Simply Saucer shirt is rad
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 7:12 pm

One simply saucer shirt over here too...yes? Small please.
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 8:08 pm | Edited by: rayultine

my memphis recording service shirt still looks great after hundreds o washes.
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Posted: Dec 13, 2011 7:31 am

Dude, 19.95 for a tuxedo shirt? Just buy a tuxedo.

30 dollars for a "I'm not a gynecologist but I'll have a look" hoody, that seems more justifiable.

Getting laid by a questionable skank for said hoody, priceless.
Posted: Dec 13, 2011 8:37 am

But why am I going insane
Why am I the one to blame
Posted: Dec 13, 2011 10:39 am

Thank-you joseph t - we made certain the colors would be headache inducing.

tigerblinds and skank police - all sizes available - contact me through my member profile.

The shirts go for $15, and Canada Post is pricey, so I'll round things down to $20 w/ shipping to the US, for Goner denizens. There were two buttons that went with the shirts, which I'll include if I can find them.
Posted: Dec 13, 2011 2:35 pm

The most fucked up shirt I have is a Sex Church shirt I bought. Its fucked up and just looks dirty...i really love it.

I was just about to suggest this shirt to you!
Posted: Dec 13, 2011 4:31 pm

I was just about to suggest this shirt to you!

Yeah, what a great shirt! That artist is pretty bad ass.
Posted: Dec 13, 2011 5:38 pm

That artist is pretty bad ass.

It's Jesse Lortz from Case Studies/Dutchess and the Duke/Fe Fi Fo Fums etc.
Posted: Dec 13, 2011 8:19 pm

I got me one of those Simply Saucer shirts coming....cool music too. Why haven't any of you assholes told me about that band before? You know i live in MS and need some help...
Posted: Dec 13, 2011 10:27 pm

hey cole, simply saucer rule. just so ya know.
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 1:58 am

yeah man been listening to stuff online and they are bad ass....driver says they're working on some vinyl coming soon.
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 8:29 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I'm more into stickers than T-shirts....can I get some leads on cool stickers? I'm being serious. ha ha.
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 10:48 am

Your boyfriend works for a dude named Pete the Sticker Guy.
Ever listened to someone else but yourself?
Ever remembered something that didn't concern yourself?

The Goner editor has requested I repost:

Ha...go to hell on judgement day you stupid piece of shit....I mean what will it take for you to take a hint and bugger off? If anyone could still believe that you post here because you're interested in this stuff and not just to agitate, I wouldn't be so hard line against you, but you're a motherfucker...pure and simple...so now bugger off you demented shithead.

Read all your posts. If that is a guy who comes here for music, I come here to get Catholic.

I'm being serious. Arf Arf.
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 12:29 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Yeah, remember 2 days ago when you said sorry for bugging the hell out of all of us, and you that you were going to ease up for awhile....well this goes to show that you just can't help yourself.

You are a piece of shit, weird, probbable pedophile (I base this on the weirdness of your posts and things I've read in reviews of your book.) I would talk to a shrink if I were you.
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 12:32 pm

You give me the creeps you sack of shit.
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey! You know what I just realized? I never bought a Goner hoodie. I kept meaning to...it's just I'd have some extra cash and ended up buying records instead.....Eric and Zac......Bring back the damn Goner hoodie!
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 6:03 pm | Edited by: eric o

COLE! at least check the dang store... we got zipper hoodies up now!

GONER HOODIES!
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 7:31 pm

ORDERED! Dude, sorry I just checked the t shirt section the other day and didn't see 'em. By the way, I got charged media mail for shipping,maybe I did something wrong, but I couldn't get it off...no big deal...i know you'll take care of it.

Tigerblinds, quit fighting with that dude. He's a thread killer. I've ordered two cool ass shirts and one bad ass hoodie, Tommy is posting lame ass tuxedo shirts that make me smile, Scott is finding new and interesting ways to call me gay, we've chatted about that cool ass Sex Church shirt....basically, every thing is as it should be in the Goner world.....leave him alone and find me some cool ass shirt to buy from some Louisville band
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 10:05 pm

i think media mail is the cheapest kind of mail.
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 2:10 am | Edited by: Ding Le Dangle

dear TB

You do seem the type of guy that seems to believe reviews.
Anyway, the ones you 'refer' to, do not exist.
You'll have to read the book that's translated.

And I know there is no way you can pull that off.

remember 2 days ago when you said sorry for bugging the hell out of all of us, and you that you were going to ease up for awhile.

Remember I never said anything like that?
Remember I said: FUCK ALL OF YOU!?
Remember why?

You can't read. That's it. YOU CAN'T READ!!!

You have a help that's fuckin with you while writing your posts and reading those of others to you, hahaaaa!
You're the saddest American cartoon ever invented by acid.
Old Walt D zombies will come to life and GET you for fucking up their heritage.

You give me the creeps you sack of shit.

SCORE!
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 2:13 am

Tigerblinds, quit fighting with that dude.

Yeah, listen to Artificial Cole!
Eric's banana.
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 2:14 am

and Chester's gorilla
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 2:48 am

O, TB,
are there any non-pedophiles on this board except you?

Who still get's it from his Catholic Granddad so hard every weekend that he can't post for 3 days?

That's you that is.

I sure am glad you don't have a kid.
They should cut your nutsack off before you make one.
Cause if there's anyone here obsessed with childabuse it's you.

And like I said before: there are no limits here for American twats when it comes to questionable insults.They can spill whatever filth they want.
Fine with me.

I don't mind THIS NEW written version of JACKASS, as long as nobody expects me to take IT seriously, or find it funny.

Go ahead Americans, fuck your kids. You are now famous for it. Don't let that slip away. TB here is walking pr for foreign child molestors. And toerism makes you money.

I'm sure you folks gonna give the underaged Chinese a 'warm welcum'.
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 3:02 am

basically, every thing is as it should be in the Goner world.

- Artificial Cole, active member for 3 months or so. But signed up in 2009.

you childrens wouldn't even notice a Pepsi rat if it squirted in your face
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 8:32 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Dude I'm no pedophile...by definition pedophiles molest prepubescents and I'm a tits and ass man! Guys into barely legal kids are called something else, but I don't know what off the top of my head.

Those zipper hoodies are the shizznit! When I get some more scratch I'm gettin one!
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 10:07 am | Edited by: Ding Le Dangle

by definition pedophiles molest prepubescents and I'm a tits and ass man

Thanks to invention of the burger your kids have asses and tits,
and flabby arms and big guts and totally doped up eyes, and those fat asses already need two chairs in junior high and those young cowtits look ridiculous. But maybe that's no problem for an American Pedophile, so do tell: doesn't all that meat bother you when you get down on a kid, or is it just the age-thing so you'll be up anyway.
Just checking if you're a hardcore nympholeptic with 'a taste'.

I bet you hunt in Thailand.
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 3:26 pm

My cool shirt thread has descended into pedophilia....heartbreaking.
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Leave it to nanne.
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 7:25 pm | Edited by: Cole

Leave it to nanne.

'nuff said.

lula! you got any more Grave Blanket shirts? Mines looking pretty faded and it's got a few small holes in it...I'm down to buy another one.
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 1:58 am

No, but she got the DVD box of the Leave it to Nanne series.
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 2:41 am

Nick G is in one of the early episodes, eating a two days old burger in his moms basement while posting on the WisconSinnerboard.
Very dark there, so watch out.
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 12:02 pm

uh, is that real? because that seems like a very familiar scenario.
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Whatever happened to Michael Baker?
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 12:34 pm

The sweatpants model?
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 12:45 pm

uh, is that real? because that seems like a very familiar scenario

You once posted on the old Wisconsin board describing this situation.
I only have to see your name and I see that picture in my head.
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 12:46 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

He stopped posting after he and I got into a tiff and I jabbed him about the good Alex Chilton article he wrote for Perfect Sound Forever. I met him when he was here on business, seemed like a nice guy...but apparently alot of folks here were bugged by him....still hope he's doing well.
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 1:01 pm

You once posted on the old Wisconsin board describing this situation.
I only have to see your name and I see that picture in my head

ha! i'm glad that's the image you've attached to my name.
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 1:18 pm

He has an elaphantine memory....I got that from the Dan Burke article.
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Posted: Dec 22, 2011 10:36 pm

I got my Simply Saucer shirt in today....it's bad ass. I got my Cole/Cramps shirt in yesterday.....also awesome...Goner hoodie also rules.

Shirts I got ordered

http://theecormans.bigcartel.com/product/surf-is-dead-shirt

http://www.burgerrecords.org/apps/webstore/products/show/1391895

http://www.goner-records.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPa th=21&products_id=8514
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Nice cock.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®