Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Selling out is fun!
Posted: Dec 2, 2011 2:10 pm

so, a while back ebay chose me to be a part of their new web series. the first segment is on their You Tube channel now, my segment coming soon!

Stay tuned for the air date so y'all can watch for glimpses of strategically placed GONER merchandise, photos of Jay (RIP), Harlan, Greg O and tons of Chinese Millionaires show flyers that may have made it past the edit...
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhmSxioJx4&feature=channel_video_ title][/url]
Posted: Dec 2, 2011 2:11 pm

Posted: Dec 17, 2011 9:59 pm

proposed air date is 12/19/11. Looks like photo of Jay, Reigning sound/CANDERSON photo, GONER sticker/hoodie, etc. make the edit!
Posted: Dec 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Kewl!
Posted: Dec 18, 2011 9:42 pm

I like the umbrella scene when discussing how shitty things were! Symbolism!
Posted: Dec 19, 2011 8:20 am

We also filmed a sad scene (no umbrella though) but it hit the cutting room floor. Apparently our "episode" is only focusing on positive things. I wish they would have kept it in, because I plucked a lot of nose hairs to get those tears in my eyes.

The GONER sticker is shown very briefly (on our fridge), but the Jay (RIP) & Windy photo is very visible, as is the Oblivians photo (not RS, as Windy mentioned) is from the 2006 Blackout. Also, I am wearing a GONER hoodie in the "outside playing baseball with the boy" shot, but you really can't see the logo. They were very particular about what brands could show, and when I asked about the GONER showing one of the producers said "oh, don't worry about that...nobody will know what that is". She was a huge Buffy fan, so I let that comment slide.
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Videos are live:

Main video

bonus

bonus

bonus

ha!
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Cute home.
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Thanks! They kept asking me which of my cool items were purchased on ebay and I kept having to tell them not many....mostly thrift shops...

I love that our pachinko machine made it past editing!
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 7:35 pm

That shit is metal!!!

I dig your digs.
Posted: Dec 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Thanks, Trouble. I wish more of the background had been in focus because our kitchen matadors didn't show up.
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 9:32 am

I can't believe how much the kids have grown in the last year!
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 11:01 am

you guys are beautiful.

merry christmas, dollar menunaires!
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Greg O - tell me about it. Teenage-ville, here we come!

Thanks & right back atcha Bajewka!
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 1:26 pm

awesome. who do we sue?
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 2:41 pm

awesome. who do we sue?

Everybody, of course!
Posted: Dec 23, 2011 5:55 pm

awww, soooo cute! your house and family look beautiful - it's been way too long since we've seen each other face-to-face!
Posted: Dec 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Thanks lil A! We miss our Memphis family so much, but we will be back in 2012 for sure!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®