Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Is this vegan?
Posted: Nov 15, 2011 4:05 pm | Edited by: SAMBEAUX

Posted: Nov 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Posted: Nov 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Yeah, City of Memphis sells off their sludge cakes but they have to lay out for, I think it's, a minimum of a year before you can use them as fertilizer. One of the water resources engineers explained it to me one day.

Also of note is that they were dumping raw sewage in the river (Memphis, and everywhere) until sometime in the 70s or 80s when the EPA made everybody stop. Yeah, let's get rid of that pesky EPA!
Posted: Nov 16, 2011 8:31 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Kind of along the same lines is that many religious historians think the reason pork isn't kosher is realy because certain butchered human parts look very similar to a butchered pig parts..they taste very similar as well.

So they think it was to prevent inadvertantly committing canibalism.

It wasn't uncommon for folks to try to pass off human parts as pigs in the markets back then...just like it wasn't uncommon for folks to poison the town well to kill off the entire community and then steal all their shit or move into their homes when the water was safe to drink again. Part of the reason why all of Europe hated the gypsies.
Posted: Nov 16, 2011 7:20 pm

sludge cakes

Humanure

human parts look very similar to a butchered pig parts..they taste very similar as well.

Longpig
Posted: Nov 17, 2011 8:04 am

Longpig

What a good band name...The Longpigs

To bad it's not cutesy enough to win much support in my community.
Posted: Nov 17, 2011 8:10 am

Oh, it was already some cutesy "Brit Pop" band...weird.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®