Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / iraq war a goner?
Posted: Oct 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Posted: Oct 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Wow...what a fucking pointless war.
Posted: Oct 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Ahmed Chalabi is claiming credit for starting the "arab spring" by instigating the Iraq war. the fact that he is still alive bugs the heck out of me. I wonder if he's living in Cheney's bunker?
Posted: Sep 30, 2016 12:23 pm | Edited by: Tim Teabag

Why is it reported that 20 veterans a day are committing suicide? What is different about these wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? You didn't have 20 million vets a day committing suicide after Vietnam, Korean, WWII or I. So, why is this happening with people returning from these wars? Sometimes I wonder what was really in those injections the Department of Defense made vets and contractors take when they went over there. Halliburton, etc.
Posted: Sep 30, 2016 1:38 pm

I don't know if that's true about Vietnam, but I'd be pretty surprised if it was. I think those guys likely came home to a much more unwelcoming social climate, on account of the draft and it being the first real "televised" war. If anything, maybe the suicide rates were tracked less then? I could be totally wrong though...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®