Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I bet when Kim Fowley was 16...
Dan_Gerous
Posted: Feb 3, 2005 5:49 am

and got in a fight he was one of those kids that was like..."you know who my dad is?!?, you know WHO MY DAD IS?!?

think so?

SinglesGoingSteady
Posted: Feb 3, 2005 5:58 am

Ok, revoke my geek permit, but who is his dad? Somebody famous? I've not a clue.
Dan_Gerous
Posted: Feb 3, 2005 6:02 am

yer a nerd
earles
Posted: Feb 3, 2005 6:40 am

I bet it was more along the lines of, "I've written a number one song!!! Where are the dirty little bitches??? Dirty little knee-pad-wearing bitch dogs!!! I'm going to age so poorly!!!"
TheOperator
Posted: Feb 3, 2005 8:18 am

Is that the same cat that's in Mayor of the Sunset Strip and some lady is like "He's dagerous, he's a child rapist... I wouldn't let him near my daughter!"??????? I've heard the name a million times but don't know shit about Kim. What's the 411?
TheOperator
Posted: Feb 3, 2005 8:20 am

yeah, it's the same guy! I didn't read that last post. Kim treats women like dirt and calls them dogs! That's fucking crazy shit.
Posted: Jul 11, 2015 12:04 am

TheOperator:
Is that the same cat that's in Mayor of the Sunset Strip and some lady is like "He's dagerous, he's a child rapist... I wouldn't let him near my daughter!"???????

Fuck Kim Fowley.
Posted: Jul 13, 2015 10:14 am

But he invented white girl groups with guitars! Made Joan Jett go dyke!
Total class.
Is he dead yet?
Posted: Jul 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Is he dead yet?

Yes.

The Lost Girls
Posted: Jul 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Yes.

The Lost Girls

Thanks for the article. Most excellent.

Death of a scumbag.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®