Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Cool Ramones Footage
Posted: Aug 2, 2011 10:43 am

KEWL!

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 1:41 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Uh...have you ever posted anything pertaining to music on here?

I'm sitting at my desk calmly drinking a diet coke watching Youtube and checking my favorite message board for gags periodically.

What are you doing right now other than stroking your bichon frise and tortoring us and the poor bastard captive in the hole dug in your floor?

Later on you'll be getting lovin from your best sheep no doubt, you sad eccentric man. I bet your accent is as queer as the nonsensical shit you post.
Posted: Aug 2, 2011 1:52 pm

I know shit tons about music if I may toot my own horn.

Just chill Nannie....I'll put the fucking lotion on my skin already.
Posted: Aug 2, 2011 1:53 pm

Dang.
Posted: Aug 3, 2011 12:02 pm

tortoring us

please download CIA spelling assistant
Posted: Aug 3, 2011 1:10 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

You started that sentence with a lower case letter and should have ended it with a period douche.

I can play your lame game.
Posted: Aug 3, 2011 3:25 pm

your lame

William Casey died for your sins.
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 7:19 am

What is that even supposed to mean?
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 10:37 am

William Casey died for your sins

Oh now I get it...for the billionth fuckin time I'm not CIA. All that shit I posted, I was just fucking around to see what wackjobs would respond...you and Nanne being those said wackjobs. I have an Arts and Sciences BA and make less than 33 grand a year. I'm just your regular scumfuck record geek playing in local bands.

Yeah I come from a U.S. military childhood. Sure, I know people. People from my past show up in world politics from time to time. It's not hard for me to get inside little paranoid brains and fuck them up pretty bad...Like most americans, I do believe politicians are all sociopaths of varying degrees and that we're a country in crisis....I do my best to ingnore it.

So quit perpetuating the rediculousness, it quit being interesting or funny several months ago.
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 11:28 am

Sure, I know people. People from my past show up in world politics from time to time.

ILLUMINATI???
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 12:18 pm

perpetuating the rediculousness

CIA always denies. It's clear you're a CIA brain implant -- you might not even know you're CIA. But we can tell by your attempts to take over the Goner Board, you sorry fuck. Why not just go away and concentrate on upping that salary to $35K?
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 12:30 pm

Well, no...the people I know are people like the head goon who was sticking his dick in folks faces at Abu Ghraib....which is what I'm going to do to you two goons if I ever meet you.

I also know some Iranian royalty...got ties in Central America which is all owned by China now anyway....uh witnessed alot of gun smuggling and shit by criminals who were working for Oliver North...that's about the only thing that might get me in trouble sometime...but all that shit is ancient history...only catch being that folks like Alex Constantine connect them to 911 conspiracy.

I don't realy give a fuck...I'm transparent; you two and every other politicaly charged asshole in the world can fuck off.
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 12:31 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Oh yeah, I know some Attorney Generals, Senators, and could get in touch with Chelsea Clinton without much hassle....I also come from a large family of lawyers.

None of it does me any good whatsoever. Except it sort of does help me a little when I get DUI and possession charges against me...just a little.
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 12:39 pm

kill yourself
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 12:44 pm

Jealous much?
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 12:52 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

I got redneck cousins always getting busted by department of wildlife for poaching...the courts have gone easy on them cuz of name recognition also...it pays to be a good ol' boy. My friends and family are all either liberal or a-political....Republicans are all closet cases in case you've been living under a rock the past 30 years.

I'm A-political...but I hate bullshit and I hate Republicans.
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 2:29 pm

Oh yeah, I know some Attorney Generals, Senators, and could get in touch with Chelsea Clinton without much hassle....I also come from a large family of lawyers.

if you're gonna semi-anonymously namedrop a Clinton on a messageboard, why would you pick Chelsea??? that's like namedropping a Ramone and picking Richie.
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 3:01 pm

get in touch with Chelsea Clinton

CIA would rub one out with Chelsea in mind, you sorry fuck.
now go away.
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 3:05 pm

Because it's not a matter of impressing would be status seekers....Chelsea is the one I share mutual associates with. I got no reason to deal with her it's a useless fact....it's one of those 'big fuckin deal' facts.

I hate squares, not impressed by money or status...

Nanne, you're a dubious putz.
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 3:08 pm

Jesse Garon, I'm not budging an inch bitch... watcha gonna do about it?
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 3:39 pm

I mean I'm at an age where I can't help but be a little established....I had a politically charged childhood, therefore most folks from my past have some relationship to politics....I've been living in my home town for over a decade now and not only do I have state politician relatives but a political job, in a former high level politicians office.

Many folks that read this messageboard come from a more political background than me...just like alot of them have jobs in the entertainment industry...but there's realy no fuckin point to any of it. There's especially no point in making a to do about it on the Goner Messageboard. Everybody has got a family and everyone comes from somewhere.

You two paranoid losers should just let it drop....start posting some interesting shit about music, because it seems neither of you know dick about much of anything.
Posted: Aug 4, 2011 6:11 pm

not only do I have state politician relatives but a political job

CIA. just admit it.
you started it, now end it.
by going away.
Posted: Aug 5, 2011 8:24 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

retarded...if you all would quit typing shit about the CIA after every single one of my posts the subject would never come up...If you got a problem with me, then come find me...don't just write ludicrous and paranoid comments after every single one of my postings. I'm outie 5000, catch you on the flip flop, bonvoyage, chowmein....I'm talking about this thread not this messageboard.
Posted: Aug 5, 2011 11:35 am

Why do you keep talking about blue hair fucktard?

I am a special agent, and I'm gonna have my assassins microwave your fuckin balls via electromagnetic beams...your new punk rock name is Castrati Nazi.
Posted: Aug 5, 2011 11:45 am

can you guys start your own board
Posted: Aug 5, 2011 12:00 pm

No dice.
Posted: Aug 5, 2011 12:08 pm

Posted: Aug 5, 2011 1:33 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Uh electromagnetic beams can go through brick walls stupid...the whole point is you keepin your pants on...nobody wants to smell that shit.

And look who's talking about fighting like a girl, Nanne. I'd be doing you and the world a favor by having you castrated.

Nanne is a girls name stupid.
Posted: Aug 5, 2011 1:39 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Anyway...unless you plan on leaving your Brothers Grimm European ginger bread house in the fucking enchanted forests of Paranoidslavia...fuck off Nannie bitch boy.
Posted: Aug 5, 2011 1:42 pm

Now fuck off Nanne.
Posted: Aug 8, 2011 10:08 am

I'm done responding to your fucktarded postings you fucktard.
Posted: Aug 8, 2011 12:39 pm

I'm done responding

ray of light????
CIA musta turned him off.
Posted: Aug 8, 2011 1:33 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Uh yeah...I have a large extended family in the Goner Universe...sure I'm crazy, sure you never know what I'm gonna say or do...but to anyone who knows me, the idea I might be working for the federal government is ludicrous...and if it were true (they are holding recruitment in my city this month) it should do nothing but make you feel more secure because I'm one of the good guys.

Anyway, I know at least 3 people who post on this board who applied for the CIA...I would never go that far....but you can bet there are some folks from that culture on here....Hell I was on the phone with a guy from the Department of Defense today...they're fucking normal...just like department store clerks or cops there are alot of bad apples and alot of good folks.

I'm not on the Goner board on weekends because I have a little something called a life.
Posted: Aug 8, 2011 1:35 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Well if you count my Dad...I talk to a fed every freaking day practicaly...but what's it to ya? I been inside the Pentagon probbably 300 times...jealous much?
Posted: Aug 8, 2011 2:02 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

I got no interest in politics, I know 3 people going to the CIA seminar who are going to tell me all about it I'm sure...but I'm an artist, got a record label, do photography, play in bands....gearing up to persue my MA in History...I'm on the slow track to nowhere and like it here. Keep accusing me of being in the CIA, if folks are afraid of me for that then I'm probbably better off not knowing them.
Posted: Aug 8, 2011 2:40 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

Message board disinfo bots are usually traced back to low level NSA and military intelligence posts, not the CIA. They usually hijack threads to end any decent level of discourse and engage in name-calling, anonymous threats, and advocating violent action in an attempt to smear whatever group/ideology they are pretending to be a part of as kooks. Very little of what I have read on this board looks like government disinfo.
Posted: Aug 9, 2011 8:50 am

ramones rule!
Posted: Aug 9, 2011 9:09 am

God gave me a realy big dick Nanne....how can I ask for anything more? Everything else has been icing on the cake....If you and Jesse are afraid of me cuz I'm CIA it's only cuz you're cowards.
Posted: Aug 9, 2011 9:11 am

Do they hug you if you come home from woik on The Goner?

Uh...well...yeah. Sometimes depending on the circumstances.
Posted: Aug 9, 2011 3:02 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Nanne, give me your phone number...I'm gonna send you a pic of my hairy ass.
Posted: Aug 9, 2011 3:05 pm

Also, I'm pretty sure you're older than me retard.
Posted: Aug 10, 2011 7:57 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

They usually hijack threads to end any decent level of discourse and engage in name-calling, anonymous threats, and advocating violent action in an attempt to smear whatever group/ideology they are pretending to be a part of as kooks. Very little of what I have read on this board looks like government disinfo.

Okay, you're living overseas and your guilty of all this shit.

You're cover has been compromised douche bag....better go write another book about insest to maintain street cred.

Fellow Goners I think I deserve credit for exposing this guy.....can anyone vouch for this motherfucker? I think not.
Posted: Aug 10, 2011 7:59 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I knew there were a few snakes amongst us....now everything is adding up.

Weirdo foreign writer with nothing but bogusness to contribute...takes extraordinary offense to me speculating about the CIA.
Posted: Aug 10, 2011 8:01 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

...hmmmm....hmmmm...

Austen Powers you aint.
Posted: Aug 10, 2011 8:13 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I bet you, like all your cronies, haven't been laid without the aide of roofies in a decade.

This is true....there has been a high number of intelligence agents overseas getting busted for drugging women to have their way with them...

Everything about you is starting to ad up Nanne.

The crazy bullshit about blue hair....the bullshit about some fictional trade policy between American and European Distros....

It was your own fucking ego that gave you away...you couldn't stand me expounding on my own upbringing in the military community....one that is varifiable by numerous sources in this culture.....

Nanne, I've been listening to the same fucking 10 bands practicacly exclusively since I was 14 years old...you don't fuck with a guy that has that kind of consitency. This isn't some game, this is my life...I got very credible witnesses who were there....so go suck on those bovine balls you nazi retard.
Posted: Aug 10, 2011 8:25 am

OK...just to be clear this is all a farce....but I think you are bogus and you may very well be some disinfo spewing plant.

I checked you out, it all ads up to dick. A book, a few articles, whatever. Smells like complete bullshit to me....could be you have a political agenda...but more than likely you're just another bullshit piece of shit with to much time on your hands.
Posted: Aug 10, 2011 8:32 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I understand you're just killing time in front of a computer between dick sucking sessions with Rupert Murdoch.

But here's a tip of a different kind....target someone else...because I check out. Whatcha gonna do about it?
Posted: Aug 10, 2011 6:50 pm

This is like the Special Olympics of shit talk. Grab a life, both of yous.
Posted: Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm

yep
Posted: Aug 10, 2011 10:01 pm

nanne put out my first lp, i love the guy.
Posted: Aug 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Joey fuckin' Ramone. That fucking phoney. I was eating Maria Bartaromo's shit before he even had his first leather jacket.
Posted: Aug 11, 2011 9:16 am

You are a twat.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®