Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Ryan Dunn from Jackass - GONER
Posted: Jun 20, 2011 10:43 am

Posted: Jun 20, 2011 10:54 am

jesus, that looked like wreckage from an airplane crash...
Posted: Jun 20, 2011 11:42 am

Yeah, he was probably driving 100 miles an hour or something.
Posted: Jun 20, 2011 11:50 am

way to kill yourself and your friend, jackass.

r.i.p.
Posted: Jun 20, 2011 1:10 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

The only worthwhile thing those guys have ever done is turn real fags onto Turbonegro....Am I alright in not caring about this guy's death? That's one stupid worthless talentless piece of shit with industry connections down, a gazzillion more to go...next will be Paris Hilton or Jack White....if there's a god.
Posted: Jun 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Guess he got Dunn inn
http://www.hoteldunninn.com

Or judging by the crispy car well dunn.

Best Ryan Dunn stunt ever!

Viva la Jackass!

Wes Memphis

How yall snitches been?
Posted: Jun 20, 2011 9:09 pm

The only worthwhile thing those guys have ever done is turn real fags onto Turbonegro....Am I alright in not caring about this guy's death? That's one stupid worthless talentless piece of shit with industry connections down, a gazzillion more to go...next will be Paris Hilton or Jack White....if there's a god.

You have that high-school "I hate sell outs" thing going on quite a bit.
Posted: Jun 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Yeah, I kinda liked him...RIP
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 7:27 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Oh excuse me Rich Balls because I have no respect for a guy who had a friend with an uncle in Hollywood who made a living shoving toy cars up his ass and peddling 90's punk culture.

I don't hate Jack White for selling out...if his bands sounded anything like nuggets or Gories it might be alright, but instead they sound like stripped down James Taylor and Capt. and Teneal.

All I know is I hope they video tape the funeral now...I can see it now...someone flips over the coffin, the midget takes a shit in it. And Johnny Knoxville jacks off the corpse.

Do I need to send you a warning shot to remind you that you're a 50% douche Rich Balls don't forget I'm a 1%er in this scene.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 7:57 am

For the record I like Capt. and Teneal....
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 9:33 am

Next up: Idiot Kid Dies Trying To Best "Dunn's Curve"
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 10:17 am

don't forget I'm a 1%er in this scene.

Louie has pissed on more than 1% of the people on this board.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 10:35 am

tigerblinds is trying so hard
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 11:52 am

I'm a 1%er in this scene

Says the guy who triple-posts 99% of the irrelevant filler here.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 12:53 pm

How many of my teenage crew are still active in the scene? I was listening to this music when Rich Balls was still trying to get back stage at Bush concerts...that's why he's so quick to defend T.V. personalities.

Also, me and Louie have more in common than a drunken pissfest...ask him.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Rich Balls, untill you get your foot in the door at Vice just keep your dick sucking trap shut. We don't give a fuck about SNL stars turned musicians or celebrity children with reality T.V. shows.

Maybe some people who post on here do, but anyone can fucking post on here after all..

I'm telling you to keep your fucking lame outlook to yourself...or I'll give you a bloody nose at Gonerfest, and that's a promise....maybe you should check into my Louisville reputation you twat ass punk. I like violence more than a Jackass fan.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Yes that's a threat of physical action...I just don't like the shit you post..and I've been in fights over stupider shit.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Someone want my stats to set the odds?

Lets start with my extra large penis...again come to my town.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Ryan Dunn he's a sell-out alright...he sold out the North Eastern kids who like to shove hotwheels up their ass.....that scene will never be the same again.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 1:52 pm

This thread is fun. Janderass accuses tigerblinds of triple-posting irrelevant filler and tigerblinds responds by QUINTUPLE posting irrelvant filler. Tigerblinds has proven Janderass wrong!
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Here this is just what this thread needs:

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Yes, but it would seem he didn't even notice that post anyway.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 2:37 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

I post the most important shit on this webpage...all the other 1%ers know it.....if you don't understand you're not a 1% and you need to shut up and learn from the master race....Atlantis!
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 2:47 pm

all the other 1%ers

Oh yeah, all of the other 1%ers!

Let's both stop for a minute and wait for them to chime in on your behalf...
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 2:52 pm

No, no one chime in on my behalf.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Janderass you will have very bad luck this week. You'll see.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Don't fool yourself into thinking I caused your bad luck either bro.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 3:49 pm

hey, fellas - try showing some respect, huh?? some of us are here to mourn the passing of whatshisface. you guys are making a scene.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 6:51 pm

tigerblinds has internet muscles
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 10:25 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Listen Sponge Balls Rich Pants...I hope you like Mush Mouth because that's how your going to sound when I'm done rearranging your face. The only way you're going to get me off you is to apologize for the human attrocity that is the Jackass TV show. When I'm done fucking you up, I'm going to track down that other midget Bam and kick his ass...then I'm going to fuck up Jack White. I'm the nigger who's going to get famous giving you worthless douchebags bloody noses...so you better be hiring your bodyguard now, and tell him I'm going to fuck him up also. Word to your mother you dick sucker.
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 10:29 am

Oh, no!
Then what?
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 10:31 am

tigerblinds #1
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 10:32 am

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 10:34 am

Then I'm going to burn you up in your car untill your remains are unidentifiable you cunt poster...then I will never have to look at your stupid Goner posts again.
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 10:40 am

Yeah, but then what??? Recently I've been hearing about your Louisville reputation, it's spreading across the web like crazy, and it seems like you wouldn't stop there.
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 10:46 am

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 10:49 am

this is more like it
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 11:30 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Sponge Balls Rich Pants, are you on this message board 24/7?..I'm not kidding about kicking your ass at Gonerfest.

All the cool bands isn't enough, I need more insentive....music, BBQ, violence, I'm now trying to arrange the sex.....you probbably want to have sex with me before I kick your ass...I know how you operate....sorry no dice....save the sex for Bam Mangina.
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 11:33 am

...last thing I need to find is drugs for the drive back.
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 11:35 am

I'm not kidding about kicking your ass at Gonerfest.

from personal experience, I know that these kinds of threats are always empty. I was supposed to be beaten to a pulp at one Gonerfest, but did it happen? Not in the slightest.
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 12:45 pm

I'm going to chop off his head and post it on a spear outside my hotel room as a warning to Bam Mangina if he's man enough to show up.
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Interesting article about how it's not human nature to kill:

http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/greatergood/archive/2007summer/grossma n.pdf

But that won't stop my killing spree.
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 3:09 pm | Edited by: Rich Balls

But that won't stop my killing spree.
This is the only spree you'll be on
http://www.playersc.com/spree.html
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Oh excuse me Rich Balls because I have no respect for a guy who had a friend with an uncle in Hollywood who made a living shoving toy cars up his ass and peddling 90's punk culture.

I don't hate Jack White for selling out...if his bands sounded anything like nuggets or Gories it might be alright, but instead they sound like stripped down James Taylor and Capt. and Teneal.

All I know is I hope they video tape the funeral now...I can see it now...someone flips over the coffin, the midget takes a shit in it. And Johnny Knoxville jacks off the corpse.

Do I need to send you a warning shot to remind you that you're a 50% douche Rich Balls don't forget I'm a 1%er in this scene.

you really had me going and mumbling "well played" to myself until you referred to yourself as a "1%'er". yeah, you're a real outsider and a rebel. back to the back of the dipshit line with bradx you go.
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm | Edited by: Record Shop Asshole

Every once and a while I come across a thread like this and it makes me question the whole fact that I'm even "into" music, and this kind of music in particular, knowing that I'm part of a general scene that includes people like tigerblinds.

"Dude...dude...I'm gonna kick your ASS at GONERFEST, FAGGOT! Ask people who know me in LOUISVILLE, man!"

I bet you're going to go great places in life.
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Watch out, fellas...Tiger might be adding your names to his list!!!
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 11:09 pm

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=403570&stc = 1&d=1227035060

YES!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 7:47 am

Sorry Arman, I forgot what a popularity contest the Goner message board can be.

Here Rich Balls, a sneek preview of your future:

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 7:49 am

Sorry for your midlife crisis Record Shop Asshole...yeah I take full responcibility for that one.....I'm the fucking devil you assmunch.
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 7:53 am

Why don't some of you fuckers just learn to keep your traps shut and and roll with it....god, some of you are real goons.
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 8:50 am

Back to Ryan Dunn, who cares?
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 9:00 am

No one cares unless you're a moron impressed by hotwheels up the butt?

Why aren't the CIA trying to assinate these fucks instead of communists?
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 9:30 am

assinate
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 10:25 am

Tigerblinds at GF8..
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 10:55 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Here I am later on at GF8!

(who's bringing the pommel horse this year?)
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 1:24 pm

impressed by hotwheels up the butt?
You seem to be the one who is thinking of this every two seconds.
Rub one out to it, and then carry on Tigger - you seem worked up over it.
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm

It just the most note worthy thing he ever did as far as I can tell.

Now just the fuck up.
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 3:29 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Did he do anything else of note Sponge Balls? You're embarassing yourself....when I tell you you're fucking lame you can believe me and that's your cue to shut the fuck up.
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 6:36 pm

You're embarassing yourself....
you are embarrassing yourself
Posted: Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm

tigerblinds is nice...
Sensitive, has lots of friends in Washington.

tiger has a future,
is sensitive and likes meeting people.

Sucks shit eats puke is a faggot sucks asshole

Buttfucks his mother
buttfucks his dad
licks his sister's pussy

Is an asshole queer!

Ahhhhhhhgh! Sucks dog dick!

Rich balls has a future.
He is aesthetic,
goes to Sacramento.

Richie has friends and people,
likes meeting them and is a very social type-

Eats shit sucks puke is a toilet drinking queer

Pukes through his nose drinks toilet water!

Sucked his mother's asshole

licks his sister's pussy
buttfucks his father
buttfucks his brother
sucks dog dick
sucks horse dick
is a queer

Sleeps with midgets, drives a Ferrari and sucks assholes!
Sucks black assholes, is a shithead!

Sucks puke, pukes through his mouth
drinks toilet water
takes it up the ass
buttfucks his dog
sucks horse dick
is a shitbrain
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 7:23 am

The most beautiful thing I've ever read. I wipe tears of tenderness from my upper right face cheek.
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 7:33 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Sponge Balls, what it your deal with sticking up for the Jackass crew? No matter what's the scenerio butt sex between males is inherently gay by definition...it doesn't matter if a midget is in the corner pretending to be grossed out....when to men have their fingers up eachothers butts it's not for irony sake no matter how much they fain vomitting or being grossed out.

Also Martel, it's been to long man....you don't know the half of it alot has changed.

But yeah Rich Balls, if I meet you in person and you annoy me I'm fucking you up, and I don't shoot over the head anymore...I'm going to knock teeth out of your head motherfucker.
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 7:37 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

You think I'm fucking around....I am super nice, and I'm giving you ample time to get off my mind and cross hairs...but if you're still annoying me in arms reach, I will fuck you up....so word to your mother keep your trap shut about Jackass, Lebron James, Ben Blackwell, the CIA, and Lady Gaga or like I said you're going to leave my presence talking like Mush Mouth.
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 7:44 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I admit I've got problems, with age I've become more like Begby than Sick Boy...it's more that I like douche bags to keep their distance from me...and yes that means on the internet too....

It's called regulating it's what real gangstas do.....cause trouble for me and I'm gonna kick your feet out from under you and stomp on your head.

I don't care if someone has a midlife crisis from witnessing my childishness...deal with it like you dealt with 911 motherfuckers...not my problem.
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 7:48 am

I'm still waiting for some more examples of worthwhile shit that Jackass people are responcible for...other than giving guys like Rich Balls a hard on.

I don't like the stupid shit and if you want to see real destruction and carnage I will show it to you redneck style on your fucking face.
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 7:55 am

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 8:10 am

fain
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 8:16 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Don't make fun of my accent or I will fuck you up Asshole (and burry you in the river)...
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 8:19 am

Repost:

You want some of my marrijuana!
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 9:06 am

..and yes that means on the internet too....
internet muscles
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 9:44 am

Rich Balls fuck you I kill you....

...and justify your loyalty to Jackass I dare you....they don't deserve any ones fucking respect...I got no use for useless shit, that's the jist of it.

Steve O, he's a performance artist, I would hang with him...the rest should eat shit and die like Ryan Dunce.
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 9:46 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I'd kick Bams ass just for declaring himself the king of rocknroll....he needs to be fucked by a big bad mongo who likes conceited privelaged north eastern white boys who think they can skate. Maybe he could enjoy his life then when a mongo gives him what he realy wants. As much short man over compencating as that guy does, he needs it, but may not be willing to admit it to himself.
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 12:39 pm

short man over compencating
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 11:04 pm

back to the back of the dipshit line with bradx you go.

up yours, cockbreath...
Posted: Jun 24, 2011 11:52 pm

we can arrange a kiddie pool for you two, maybe plus an eel for tradition's sake.
Posted: Jun 25, 2011 1:15 am

Why is everyone acting like 'Jackasses' on this thread? Get laid mother fuckers! Life's all about tearing up some PUSSY!
Posted: Jun 25, 2011 1:17 am | Edited by: deadcityrebel

a kiddie pool/eel might be better than a dunktank
Posted: Jun 26, 2011 7:08 pm

all the other 1%ers

Oh yeah, all of the other 1%ers!

that list would include:
tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds tigerblinds, and lest we forget,
tigerblinds
Posted: Jun 27, 2011 7:38 am

Posted: Jun 27, 2011 7:39 am

Rayultine, you can't just ask to be a part of a secret club...
Posted: Jun 27, 2011 9:31 am

right, ass sex from a jaded internet troll will seal the deal
Posted: Jun 27, 2011 10:11 am

This isn't Skull and Bones but dream if you want to.
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 1:55 am

wait, what if there was an electric eel dunk tank. tigerblinds standing in a kiddie pool with electric eel throwing balls at rich balls' balls and if he gets lucky rich balls' balls get shocked.

HOW LONG WILL THEY LAST???
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 8:35 am

I would rather everyone just goes and sees a relationships counselor, and sits in electric chairs and shocks the hell out of eachother like in that episode from Simpsons season 1.
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 9:26 am

Or how about deadcityrebel just fucks his own dad!!!! like usual!!!!

Goner board people are so much cooler than me! You guys are winners!
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 9:31 am

OK, DCR may not fuck his own dad - but he does love him some "ball talk!"
--- I'm honored!!
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 10:16 am

Goner board people are so much cooler than me!

How are you not a Goner Board person? You post way more than a lot of people and seem to get drawn into these webshits all the time.
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 10:40 am

You post waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than a lot of people
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 11:05 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Goner board people are so much cooler than me! You guys are winners!

It aint bragging if it's true! -Muhammad Ali
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 11:40 am

I'm not a Goner - I'm a 1%er!!!!! Tigerblinds converted me!!
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 11:41 am

How are you not a Goner Board person?
I don't say BRAY all that often???
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 11:54 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I'm a goner...and in terms of Hells Angels a 1%er.
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Per wikipedia: A one percenter (1%er) is a statistic kept in Australian football, and relates to a variety of actions (or checking skills if using North American terms - see ice hockey) which benefit the team, but are infrequent or defensive.
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Your point Dave?
Posted: Jun 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 8:23 pm | Edited by: Rich Balls

You post waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than a lot of people
Not as much as you Deadcity

Username Rich Balls
Registration date Jul 27, 2006 4:26 pm
Number of Topics 279
Number of Replies 3594

Username deadcityrebel
Registration date Dec 25, 2005 8:44 pm
Number of Topics 665
Number of Replies 8547
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 9:11 am

Now we're just splitting hairs.
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 12:36 pm

i saw two walruses fucking in spain today.
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Or how about deadcityrebel just fucks his own dad!!!! like usual!!!!

It would amusing to see the consequences of you saying this in front of his dad.
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

I've met his dad, too. You're way outclassed, dude.
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Yeah, I know all of you are so much tougher and cooler than me!!
see ya losers
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 5:28 pm | Edited by: Rich Balls

It would amusing to see the consequences of you saying this in front of his dad.

How about he fucks all of your dads instead, that'd amuse me!
LOLZ
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 6:07 pm

GOOD ONE
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 6:12 pm

I KNOW!!
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Large Marge AND Bob Seger were funnier than Rich Balls.
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm

You GO GIRL!
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 6:35 pm

AND
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack is so fucking awesome and funny!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH~
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH~
Posted: Jul 4, 2011 8:06 pm

Posted: Jul 5, 2011 8:54 am

alienator???
Posted: Jul 5, 2011 9:39 am

Posted: Jul 5, 2011 9:46 am

alienator???

Oh riiilllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Posted: Jul 5, 2011 2:12 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Why are you stooges trolling the male profiles?
Posted: Jul 6, 2011 10:56 am

I thought you were in the girls profiles.
Posted: Jul 6, 2011 12:35 pm

Posted: Jul 6, 2011 1:50 pm

Are you commenting on how slick my pics look? Because I am a photographer, you didn't read my profile?
Posted: Jul 20, 2011 12:53 am

Tigerblinds, I missed you.
Posted: Jul 20, 2011 2:19 am

Glad "tigerblinds" is giving you sorry ass Chuck Berry farts a run. I've got your back at Goner.
Posted: Jul 20, 2011 8:49 am

Nobody needs to get my back, but thanks.

"The tyranny of the ignoramuses is insurmountable and assured for all time."

-Albert Einstein
Posted: Jul 22, 2011 12:59 pm

I can't believe I just read this entire thread.
I loved it, and I hated it at the same time. It afforded me time to eat my Lunch, though.
A big shout out goes to tigerblinds and Rich Balls. Thank you for the humor.
tigerblinds may have the biggest internet muscles in Louisville. That man is SWOLL!
Posted: Jul 22, 2011 1:16 pm

is it true that Mike Meyers is going to do a Ryan Dunn biopic?
Posted: Jul 22, 2011 1:41 pm

I want to be appreciated for my brain.
Posted: Jul 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Posted: Jul 22, 2011 1:59 pm

I appreciate your brain. But your apparent brawn is what has Goner Nation quaking in its Chuck Taylors.
Posted: Jul 22, 2011 2:13 pm

The boys like my brawn the girls like my girth...I also play bass in a band.
Posted: Jul 25, 2011 1:17 pm

I heard a good joke.

Q: What does a bass player use for birth control?
A: His personality.

Before an onslaught of death threats, I also play bass in a band. It's funny because it's true (but I'm not laughing).
Posted: Jul 25, 2011 2:39 pm

I was being a little sarcastic when I wrote that. But last night me and my friend were considering how the bass player is typicaly the most stable person in the band.
Posted: Jul 26, 2011 11:11 am

times like these i miss buzzkill.
Posted: Jul 26, 2011 12:30 pm

...the bass player is typicaly the most stable person in the band.

Yes, either that or a chick.
Posted: Jul 26, 2011 1:24 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Well when you consider Thin Lizzy and Motorhead and The Ramones are the 3 best bands of all time...it makes me feel pretty cool to play bass.

Guitar players do alot of wankin...bass players do alot of steady rockin.

Anyway when women and bisexual boys are always hitting on you, you start to feel like a chic.
Posted: Jul 27, 2011 7:57 am

If I played bass full time I'd get me a Rickenbacker. Or a Mustang Musicmaster bass. Modern basses with more than 4 strings are very gay, and yes, there IS something wrong with that.
Posted: Aug 3, 2011 3:25 am

tigerblinds #1

agreed.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®