Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / whats up with those riots in canada?
Posted: Jun 16, 2011 12:58 pm

i'd rather let you guys tell me than read a news story
Posted: Jun 16, 2011 1:37 pm

A friend of mine was drinking in a downtown bar with friend and when they were ready to leave they weren't allowed to. He got bapped a couple times about the face and legs by a cop a little while later.

Hockey riot = fun!
Posted: Jun 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Canadians proving that there really are differences between the two countries. In the USA, we torch our cities when we win a championship.
Posted: Jun 16, 2011 4:32 pm | Edited by: CrucialDude

[url=http://nationalpostnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/riot34.jpg?w= 940&h=625]dope guns and fucking in the street canadian style[/url]
Posted: Jun 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Sore losers, eh.
Posted: Jun 16, 2011 4:51 pm

flash bang to the nuts
Posted: Jun 17, 2011 3:47 am

I've only seen canister type military flashbangs before. That's some kind of a bean bag flash bang. Freaky!
Posted: Jun 17, 2011 3:50 am

Wonder if that was fired by a cop or if it was another rioter's IED?
Posted: Jun 17, 2011 8:24 am

I guess it makes your pussy hurt when your team doesnt knock the the little rubber disc into the net with a wooden stick as many times as the other team. This brings out the fascist in me...would love to see these guys get rubber bullets to the face. Im ok with police cracking heads on people who riot after sporting events. Fucking meatheads, no loss to society if they somehow dont make it home.
Posted: Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Take off, eh.
Posted: Jun 17, 2011 12:49 pm

Old Time Hockey!!!
Posted: Jun 17, 2011 8:55 pm

totally stupid, a small group of retarded jocko-homos from the suburbs burning cars, smashing windows, stealing Coach bags and perfume, and generally making everyone else in the city sick. luckily they were all too happy to mug for the cameras. a lot of them will be charged.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/06/16/photos-riots-fire-destruction- after-vancouvers-loss/

scroll down to see some idiot starting a police car on fire. actually all the photos are pretty crazy. i like the one with the couple makin' it in the road.
Posted: Jun 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Posted: Jun 18, 2011 5:22 pm

when hetfield has no guitar his stage moves look like danzig. wonder if they've ever done "possession" together live. PO-ZEH-SHOOAAAN!
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 7:45 am

Its a shame that people get this excited about sports instead of real things that have bearing on their lives. I'm all for burning cop cars when done for the right reasons. I wonder what Joey Shithead has to say about all this.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 8:04 am

I'm all for burning cop cars when done for the right reasons

Straight up, like when Axl has a hissy fit and walks off stage.
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 8:59 am

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 4:34 pm

yeah, i don't think any of this really had to do with hockey. there were gonna be riots and cars burnt whether they won or lost. people were talking about the '94 riots as soon as the playoffs started, there was no way there was NOT gonna be a riot if the canucks made the finals.

j
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®