Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / The Trashwomen
Posted: May 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Made you look!

Ex-Trashwoman Elka Zolot has a DAUGHTER who's apparently a famous rapper. I like this song way more than i should (FRIDAY it ain't).

The only negative thing I can even think to say right now is that her mom is hotter.
Posted: May 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Jasper and Left Brain are in that video, which is also cool.
Posted: May 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Sound is off but we found this AMUSING!
Posted: May 25, 2011 6:28 pm

i found out about this way too late to get her on black gladiator. sepuku time!
Posted: May 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Budget Rap.

This is a BIG hit in my household.
Posted: May 25, 2011 7:05 pm

me and THEE chris owen have been "chatting" about this for a few minutes over on facebook.

enamored.
Posted: May 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Just barely out of my dating range...untill she's 25.

pssst...SIKE! Nobody tell Kim Fowley about her hottnesss.

Gotta check this out 2mrrw.
Posted: May 25, 2011 9:36 pm

"I'm rollin up my catnip and shittin in your litter"

hahahha

FRESH!
Posted: May 25, 2011 11:06 pm

The song is indeed quite catchy.
I'll probably be mumbling Gucci Gucci all day at wotk now.
Posted: May 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Oh wow! I saw that girl all the time when she was little. Elka would bring her in the record store where I worked, and she would run around while her mama shopped. She was cute and funny, and WILD...all over the place...hard to believe she was the age my daughter is now 15 years ago. Dang...she rules!
Posted: May 26, 2011 4:43 am | Edited by: SSSSSSS

What the hell's that one line?

Which means, nobody gettin' over me
I got this flag and it's pumpin' out my ovaries?

flag? I don't get it. Can't figure out what else it could be. Bag? huh?

Kudos for the ovaries rhyme, tho!
Posted: May 26, 2011 7:55 am

It would be hella tight if someone did a mashup (is that what it's called?) of 'el farolito' (trashwomen) and this gucci gucci thing...

usually not my lane, but i take it to the hood with me...
Posted: May 26, 2011 9:11 am

I've had Spend The Night With The Trashwomen hanging on my living room wall for about 4 months now...this is the stuff of erotic fiction.
Posted: May 26, 2011 9:16 am | Edited by: Janderass

flag? I don't get it. Can't figure out what else it could be. Bag? huh?

"I got the swag, and it's puffin' . . ."

It would be hella tight if someone did a mashup (is that what it's called?) of 'el farolito' (trashwomen) and this gucci gucci thing...

I'd throw a quick snip of 'Louie Louie' in there too!
Posted: May 26, 2011 9:25 am

i wanna make some lo-fi jerkheads style beats for her real bad. i already got a few tracks in the works (in my brain).
Posted: May 26, 2011 9:37 am | Edited by: Janderass

lo-fi jerkheads

Speaking of, is 'I'm Cool' on that 2nd EP? Need a copy of that tune!
Posted: May 26, 2011 11:47 am

fuck it, lets get this shit in our brains out onto paper and then send it to one of those companies that will put music to it and sell it back to us.
Posted: May 26, 2011 11:59 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I'll hit you all back up 2mmrw. I've got some photoshopping of vodka bottles and bullet wounds to do.

http://www.gq.com/style/profiles/201105/kennedy-family-photos-boat#sli de=1
Posted: May 26, 2011 12:35 pm

lo-fi jerkheads

yup! and here's another from it:
Posted: May 26, 2011 1:29 pm

send a copy for the podcast
Posted: May 26, 2011 4:36 pm

whoa - last time I saw her she was in a baby stroller

this is awesome
Posted: May 26, 2011 10:01 pm

What the hell's that one line?

swag.
Posted: May 27, 2011 10:42 am | Edited by: Crystal Lake

This is awesome! And catchy... "Gucci Gucci Louis Louis Fendi Fendi Prada/Basic bitches wear that shit so I don't even bother" has been looping in my head for the last 12 hours.
Posted: May 27, 2011 11:40 am

has been looping in my head for the last 12 hours

Same. I am loving the arby's line.
Posted: May 27, 2011 11:50 am

i've watched this video ten times. i can't tell who's the hotter zolot anymore.
Posted: May 27, 2011 12:39 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Amy Winehouse is basic after watchin this.
Posted: May 27, 2011 2:23 pm

The fact that this is Nosmo King's and Elka's daughter is blowing my mind.
Posted: May 27, 2011 4:41 pm

That's like somebody saying, "You won a free Scion!" Would you really even wanna drive it?x
Posted: May 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Posted: May 27, 2011 6:48 pm

wow. This is 1000x times better/more disturbing.

it's certainly way more entertaining
Posted: May 27, 2011 7:16 pm

whut. tha. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck???

that was the ILLEST shit ever.

where can i get one of those cryptonite shirts?
Posted: May 27, 2011 7:27 pm

"Bitch, you ain't no Barbie - I see you work at Arby's"
Posted: May 27, 2011 10:28 pm

whut. tha. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck???

I know right?!

I read some internet article about how Earl was missing and that "the public" suspected he was in some boot camp program, but I hadn't heard any of that shit. Jesus. Tough as balls.
Posted: May 27, 2011 10:53 pm

that video makes me want to do so many drugs right now.
Posted: May 27, 2011 11:31 pm

weird - there's a huge article in this week's New Yorker about Earl Sweatshirt. he's actually at boarding school in Samoa: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/05/23/110523fa_fact_sanneh
Posted: May 28, 2011 1:15 am

That is not the article I read, but I read about that article after I saw the video that I looked for because I read something else.
Posted: May 28, 2011 10:47 am | Edited by: bazooka joe

ha. i just read some wiki shit after seeing comments on your facebook thread leading me to OFWGKTA
Posted: May 28, 2011 10:56 am

dude.

i hate myself.
Posted: May 28, 2011 3:30 pm

GRAVEDIGGAZ
Posted: May 30, 2011 2:23 pm | Edited by: bazooka joe

lo-fi jerkheads

just used that rootmusic app on facebook for the BG page and uploaded 8 tracks from my historic discography that you can all download for free. i included "i'm cool" just for you! Go here.

also:

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/05/kreayshawn-signs-1-million-record -deal-with-sony
Posted: May 30, 2011 5:42 pm

"Like"

rootmusic app
Is FB finally going to become a viable music resource? Not a big Facebooker, prefer anti-social media, like Goner.
Posted: May 30, 2011 8:51 pm

"Like"

rootmusic app
Is FB finally going to become a viable music resource? Not a big Facebooker, prefer anti-social media, like Goner.

me too, but whuddya gonna do? trying to help goner be the force it was 6 years ago, but shit happens. i still come here to support. it's always the best thing that ever rocked the intrenet.
Posted: May 30, 2011 10:48 pm

i always count on some dork somewhere doing something so bad-ass that it makes all the old grumpies come out of their hiding places to check it out once it surfaces.
Posted: May 31, 2011 12:52 am

it's always the best thing that ever rocked the intrenet.
its been all downhill since jack stands was a moderator and they stopped allowing us to post pics.
Posted: May 31, 2011 8:24 am

yeah, pics were cool until dicks started posting dicks everywhere.
Posted: May 31, 2011 10:25 am

Thats the best cut but the whole EARL EP is great.
Posted: May 31, 2011 10:48 am

is it better than "goblin?" i heard most of it on youtube, but it wasn't beaty/ funky enough for me. i like huge beats and shit, nigga.
Posted: May 31, 2011 10:57 am

is it better than "goblin?" i heard most of it on youtube, but it wasn't beaty/ funky enough for me. i like huge beats and shit, nigga.

I don't like Goblin, so yes, it's better than Goblin.
Posted: May 31, 2011 1:21 pm

Goner is still the force it was 6 years ago...what are you talking about? Just because everyone knows how bad Jack White sucks now don't mean shit...people like me and Joe been keeping it real. Motherfuckers say damn they're ruthless.
Posted: May 31, 2011 1:33 pm | Edited by: bazooka joe

i bet the post count per hour is lower now. og's still be rockin this shit. lotta bitches left, too.
Posted: May 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Word to the bitches.

HAWW!
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 5:43 am

quit baiting me kipper snack. i recall you sending me an email not too long ago saying not to talk to you on here and you'd do the same. is that herring or do i smell a breach?
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 7:57 am

Yeah...maybe I'm just one of those cup half full kind of guys, but I'm realy happy with the world right now, and even more importantly the state of underground rockdom....6 years ago was realy shitty if you ask me, it's why I had to duck out for a little while...I mean it was like the fascist Franco regime had rolled in and claimed my jewish gypsy music for it's nationalist cause. What can you do in that situation but wait the fuckers out?
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 8:02 am

Now I'm 6 years older, 6 years wiser, 6 years more comfortable in my own skin, things have played out for the best...and 30 is the new 20....not that it matters cuz I'm gonna be 28 for a couple more years.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 8:22 am

Just went and revisited my first ever Goner post; 'Sexy MySpace Fuckers' - Dec. '05 - Different user name.

Those were the days, but Goner is still #1! In fact, there were way too many people in here for a while.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 10:33 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Nanne, where did you ever get the impression that I play on the Goner board because it's "a force"?

Secondly, where did you ever get the impression that I want to be involved with the music industry?

I think when I started posting on this board it was The Mistreaters, Killer Wombat, Tricknee, and me, and that's it....the good ole days...I may have just turned 21...that's when things made sense before we had to endure a decade of fascism on all fronts.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 10:37 am

Oh yeah, they should start a Goner store next to the Crypt store in Germany.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 10:50 am

As far as me dropping off the board for awhile...it was because I can't be comfortable with alot of assholes hanging around and a jackass spouting copped bullshit in Newsweek.

Times are much much better now.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 11:14 am

you're a real creep.

love,
me
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 11:15 am

i checked out that kreashawn video in headphones the other day and it freaked me out real bad. i thought it was some kind of dub step remix but it turned out to be the same version i had already heard. it's super good.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 11:18 am

People are always trying to get me to post on Termbo...members of my last band still post there, and some new kids I've been hanging out with...I've had like 8 accounts over the years and none of them stuck...I hear there's a waiting list to be accepted on there now.

Goner is straightforward and I'm just more comfortable with some of the cultural nuances on this board.

Termbo is just the new garagepunk.com to me...both were cool in my book but didn't take.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 11:20 am

i thought it was some kind of dub step remix

It's just grime for American audiences...cool by me, mostly because The Trashwomen were total babes.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 11:22 am

I have a red set of drums.

Are you a Nazi?
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 11:34 am

Oh, I thought you had adopted the official colors of the Nazi party, red and white.

Excuse me for livin....

Kreashawn did alot of work with The Boss Rick Ross it looks like...that guy is American Grime...

I'm not sure if it will ever catch on...purist Grime fans hate this new shit....but still it beats Outkast.
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 12:06 pm | Edited by: SAMBEAUX

Posted: Jun 1, 2011 12:39 pm

WHAM! are back!
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 9:08 pm

i wonder if rebecca black and kreayshawn will ever collaborate
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 11:45 pm

/**Sidebar

its been all downhill since jack stands was a moderator

Thanks buddy!

End Sidebar**/
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 11:25 am | Edited by: dustymedical

/**Sidebar

I think when I started posting on this board it was The Mistreaters, Killer Wombat, Tricknee, and me, and that's it....the good ole days...

Mistreaters double LP singles comp coming this fall!

End Sidebar**/
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 12:15 pm

Sweet! Personal Space Invader....there were some Memphis folks on here too...but I mosty just remember a strong Wisconsin contingent....
Posted: Jun 5, 2011 2:42 pm

damn this video really made my day. I love the Zolots.
Posted: Jun 9, 2011 3:16 pm | Edited by: Juan Kerr

Posted: Jun 10, 2011 8:38 am

I might steal her Goofy tattoo.
Posted: Jun 10, 2011 11:41 am

big up, little trashgirl.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®