Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Rocket Science Audio Acquires Cassette Division
Posted: May 17, 2011 2:24 am

We got a cassette duplication machine, 8 tapes, front and back, at the same time. So, we can do that, if anyone ever needs it.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY:
WE ALSO ACQUIRED A HIGH-SPEED TAPE REWIND MACHINE, CONFIGURABLE TO 8 CASETTES!!!

Have you just been too tired to rewind your tapes? Listen to up to 8 of your favorite cassettes and bring them in for HIGH SPEED REWINDING!
Similar to the Video Store days, we will provide HIGH SPEED REWINDING at fee of $1.00 per tape, or bring in 8 cassettes for the DEEP DISCOUNT of $0.50 PER TAPE! No one. I mean, NO ONE in this town provides this service with a smile, and we might even wear a tie. PROFESSIONAL!

Be kind and rewind,
OR
BRING THAT SHIT TO ROCKET SCIENCE AUDIO!
We'll rewind your tapes like nobody's business.

Luke Warm, if you're out there, show 'em the technology we're dealing with.
Posted: May 17, 2011 2:55 am

Here's a radio spot for Rocket Science Audio Cassette Services.

And by Rocket Science Audio Cassette Services, I mean some bullshit we made up called "Service Central".
Posted: May 17, 2011 4:56 am

Posted: May 17, 2011 7:41 am

Listen to up to 8 of your favorite cassettes and bring them in for HIGH SPEED REWINDING!

if you've listened to a cassette you don't need to rewind it. i don't get it.
Posted: May 17, 2011 8:37 am

I need 24 cassettes fast-forwarded. Can you help with that?
Posted: May 17, 2011 8:56 am

I need 24 cassettes fast-forwarded. Can you help with that?

you just need a really long pencil, and a drill. line 'em up.
Posted: May 17, 2011 10:12 am

Do you charge the same for rewinding C120 tapes? How about Type IV?
Posted: May 17, 2011 10:38 am

catchy jingle.
Posted: May 17, 2011 1:10 pm

I have a "manual cassette rewinder" JVC gave away in the 80s. It's about the size of a cassette and it has a little crank handle. It's actually faster than any machine when you really get going. Came in pretty handy in the old Walkman days.
Posted: May 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Did you go to a library sale? About goddamned time.

Dude cassettes are the records of tomorrow...better get your high end cassette player now, I know I am.
Posted: May 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Does Radio Slum still sell those replacement cassette shells so you can transfer your precious tape into it and be able to listen once again?
Posted: May 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Dude cassettes are the records of tomorrow...better get your high end cassette player now, I know I am.

I'm sitting on a goldmine of cassingles. Before they go on ebay, though, they'll need to be rewound. At a high rate of speed.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®