Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Bin Laden a goner?
Posted: May 1, 2011 9:57 pm

Again?
Posted: May 1, 2011 10:04 pm

Goddammit! You beat me to it. It would have been my first goner. I wanted to start huge.
Posted: May 1, 2011 10:14 pm

should we be happy..?? Praise Allah.....?!?!?
Posted: May 1, 2011 10:40 pm

Yeah, you should be happy...and praise Allah if that's your thing. I'm not really into killing people, but that was one evil dude.
Posted: May 2, 2011 1:04 am

I praise Alan "Allah " Alda now and then, but not Allah.
Posted: May 2, 2011 1:49 am | Edited by: Uptight White

Note to future despots and CIA intelligence assets considering a long-term collaboration with the USA; there are no happy endings. Just ask Mubarak, Shah Reza, Hussein, Noriega, and now, Osama bin Laden.

http://www.greenleft.org.au/node/24198
Posted: May 2, 2011 7:39 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

What's funny to me, is that according to the official story, the CIA created Bin Laden, trained him etc.

According to unofficial conspiracy theory, they created him to maintain and fascilitate a status quo in the middle east. They admit to making fake Bin Laden tapes and distributing them to the public as authentic just because "they could"; that's the "official" reason.

Personaly, for the past 2 years after actually researching it instead of mindlessly sucking corporate news media news feeds, I've believed what most Afghani and Pakistani folks believe, which is that he never realy existed....the CIA created his myth.

Now the CIA killed him, confirmed his DNA, and burried him at sea.

Fucking great....we're supposed to feel like something has been accomplished?

Fuck this shit.
Posted: May 2, 2011 7:44 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Can they give us any other proof, after they supposedly had his fucking body and hard evidence?...or are we supposed to just suck their dicks now?

God damn we're fucked.
Posted: May 2, 2011 7:52 am

They showed Sadam Hussein get hung on T.V....

What the fuck they can't show us Bin Ladens dead body? Something? Anything? Just because my favorite black President said it's so, doesn't make it so....and I fucking love Obama.

But seriously fuck all U.S. presidents at this point....this is some bulllllshhhhhhiiiiiiiittttt.
Posted: May 2, 2011 8:01 am

Tigerblinds , the black helicopters are circling your dwelling as I type this.

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." Mark Twain
Posted: May 2, 2011 8:07 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Black helicopters aren't that uncommon buddy...they're used for all kinds of stuff, and I grew up on Army bases and inside the beltway so compared to you I am an expert so bite me.

I want fucking JFK's limo that they fucking destroyed, the remains at Ground Zero, and a fucking pinky toe from Bin Laden or something, is that to much to ask for?

I hope you've been stretching out your butthole Rumple, because the the CIA is a big bad Mongo into prison sex.
Posted: May 2, 2011 8:11 am

Can we get all of the video surveillance from 9-11 at the Pentagon also? Realy is that to fucking much to ask for?

Like I said, FUCK THIS SHIT.
Posted: May 2, 2011 8:13 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

So yeah, long story short ;) ;) ;) wink wink wink

I got Black Helicopters circling my house all of the time because it's my natural environment by birth.
Posted: May 2, 2011 8:37 am

Che Guevera died over 50 fucking years ago and we still had more evidence of his death before they ever fessed up to it in the past 10.

Why the fuck would I believe anything any politician tells me or the CIA? Why the fuck would the American public?

I can tell you all about my life experience, I'm an open book....but if you want some insider info about the military culture I grew up in, just ask Razor, Chris M, or Alyse M (wife of Alex C.) They have a little insight into my childhood. You know what they say, "hind sight is 20/20."

I've said my part...I'll let mainstream society get back to celebrating the bogus death of a bogus man.
Posted: May 2, 2011 9:27 am

Okay, I'm just going to say one last thing...sorry for being rude Rumple, I'm pissed off, frustrated, frightened...mostly pissed the fuck off.

But the only difference between my life and that of Oliver North's family, is that he became a famous patsy....otherwise it's pretty much fucking identical.

If I felt like getting murdered, I could team up with his son, who believes exactly the same shit as I do. But since I want to live, I'm complacent and count my blessings for living in a country that's at the top of the food chain. I'm complacent just like the rest of my country men. I'm always open to bribes as well.

From this point on I take Lemmy Killimeister's stance, which is that politics are fucking bullshit....fuck them all.
Posted: May 2, 2011 9:29 am

helpless...that's a good word for it.
Posted: May 2, 2011 11:20 am

They're mulling over releasing the photos of Bin Laden's dead body...what the fuck? Jesus tits! Assholes. What's the hold up?
Posted: May 2, 2011 12:00 pm

Here's a pic that's been circulating. Don't know the validity. This is a narco blog from Mexico that prints pictures and reports on crimes by the drug cartels that mainstream media in Mexico refuses to touch. The blogger remains anonymous for obvious reasons. Heads up for those of you on work place computers, this blog is full of gruesome photos.

www.blogdelnarco.com
Posted: May 2, 2011 12:10 pm

i'm kinda waiting for wikileaks to confirm.
Posted: May 2, 2011 12:40 pm

instead of mindlessly sucking corporate news media news feeds

So where are these super-secret news feeds that tell you the real truth? Or are they actually nutty conspiracy theory websites? Please, enlighten us, o brilliant one. None of us know how to use google, after all. Sheesh.
Posted: May 2, 2011 1:53 pm

This is who finally got him in the bunker:
Posted: May 2, 2011 2:03 pm

So where are these super-secret news feeds that tell you the real truth?
hahahaha
Posted: May 2, 2011 5:21 pm

If they blew his fuckin head off , what good will it do release a ID photo?
Posted: May 2, 2011 6:49 pm

Does it really help the U.S. interests if we do produce pictures of him dead? To feed the conspiracy is one thing, sure. But it's pretty hard for al quaeda to now make him a martyr in the traditional sense if we won't prove he's dead.
Posted: May 2, 2011 10:14 pm

Buried at sea? Are you kidding? They have now DESTROYED the evidence yet again. First its a drone that did the deed, then 4 copters, then 2...they cant even keep there cover story straight!
I dont even think there ever was a "bin laden". Total PR campaign to take away your constitutional rights with a fabricated enemy. halarious.
Obama, Bush, same shit.
Posted: May 2, 2011 10:35 pm

Ahh....Osama is dead and dtrain is back.....today's been a good day.
Posted: May 3, 2011 1:07 am

a fabricated enemy
maybe!
Posted: May 3, 2011 1:54 am

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/

link now shows how the photo was faked, looks like the best they could come up with that might be legit is an empty room full of bloodstains.
Posted: May 3, 2011 1:55 am

of course they might as well use that photo as evidence, people believe in that fake ass birth certificate obama showed the other day...
Posted: May 3, 2011 3:11 am

they shoulda wrapped his body in bacon and buried him facing away from mecca...
Posted: May 3, 2011 7:41 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Please, enlighten us, o brilliant one. None of us know how to use google, after all.

Okay try this on for starters...conspiracies happen all of the time, college sports players get busted for point shaving or fans give them donations to get them to come to their program. Politicians and cops take kickbacks...doctors make fake studies endorsing fake drugs...I could go on and on...

So basically you shouldn't look at the world as what's real and what's fake, you should consider human nature and potential ulterior motives. Here's one thing you can bet on, "unconditional power corrupts undconditionaly"...shit like that.

It's offensive that the CIA expect us to believe they have our best interestes at heart....

I want them to confirm the death of Bin Laden because I want to respect my government not loathe and fear them...It's not in the public's best interest to be lied too...it only helps the bad guys at the top of the food chain.....

So yeah, suck my dick all ye haters.
Posted: May 3, 2011 7:45 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

By donations to sports players I mean cars and hookers...which is the tradition at University of Kentucky.

Another good one, is that folks shun what they fear...they would rather write off all conspiracies than give any creedance to the few real and very scary ones...

Are you going to be niave and weak or knowledgeble, brave, and strong?
Posted: May 3, 2011 7:53 am

I realy fucking hope they produce some photos...I don't see how they can't....

Ron Paul is talking about running for presidency on the tea bag ticket...one of his soap box issues is doing away with the CIA....

This is going to backfire for Obama big time if he doesn't produce some authentic photographs....

It's basically the CIA sayin "trust us, we got you babe"...Ron Paul seemed pretty crack pot 2 years ago didn't he? Fuck this shit.
Posted: May 3, 2011 10:42 am | Edited by: Tommy Trouble

Occam's Razor.

Tiger, you're kinda nutty.
Posted: May 3, 2011 10:44 am

...I could go on and on...

and on..
Posted: May 3, 2011 11:33 am

Ron Paul is talking about running for presidency on the tea bag ticket...one of his soap box issues is doing away with the CIA....

well, since you're a CIA plant here, you should worry about that....
Posted: May 3, 2011 11:33 am

No, actually the CIA is the one thing I'm not nutty on....as far as everything else goes I'm a performance artist not that unlike Lydia Lunch....but when it comes to the CIA I'm totally fucking serious.

I believe the same corporate assholes have been in charge ever since Eisenhower and it's time things get shook up a bit.
Posted: May 3, 2011 11:46 am

Oh yeah speaking of Occam's Razor, if you made a list of the fucked up unethical shit the CIA admits too or been busted on, it equals if not surpasses the fucked up shit people accuse them of.

Another eternal sure fire safe bet; "the truth is stranger than fiction."
Posted: May 3, 2011 11:51 am

..I could go on and on...

and on..

and on..
Posted: May 3, 2011 11:57 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Also given my life, family, mindset and extended network you might as well consider me a CIA plant. Speaking my mind openly works on many levels and serves alot of different purposes...however untill they give me money on a nonclandestine basis they can go fuck themselves.

But if I did think that anyone could truly be protected, I'd say I'm pretty fucking protected.

I'm not a dummy anyway.
Posted: May 3, 2011 11:58 am

..I could go on and on...

and on..

and on..

What's it to you shit head?..suck my magnum cock.
Posted: May 3, 2011 12:33 pm

Posted: May 3, 2011 1:02 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Benwah fuck off...this is a big ass message board with lots of links. I pretty much stay on the ???? so surf somewhere else and eat shit while your at it.

Here's some "historic" photographs of the ugly fucks in the situation room:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/02/obama-osama-bin-laden-mission -pictures-photos_n_856641.html#273024

Why don't they give us "historic photographs" of the man they supposedly killed?
Posted: May 3, 2011 1:07 pm

What's it to you shit head?..suck my magnum cock.

While the major news outlets are reporting that, you indeed do posses a magnum cock, I have dug a little deeper and it turns out it's just a conspiracy. Looks like you've got a 3 incher. No need to be ashamed though.
Posted: May 3, 2011 1:14 pm

This shit cracks me up:

Posted: May 3, 2011 1:17 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Free Plax, I was talking about the barrel of my 45.

But yeah, how about validating your sources on my girth size?
Posted: May 3, 2011 2:08 pm

Posted: May 3, 2011 2:45 pm

you might as well consider me a CIA plant

WE DO
and you keep proving it...
Posted: May 3, 2011 2:57 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Yeah dumbass....a couple other people who play on this messageboard have affiliations w/ the CIA as well it's a fact....majority of folks who work for them do shit like crunch numbers and push pencils....it's not very glamorous business.
Posted: May 3, 2011 5:09 pm

was that a waterbed in the picture?
Posted: May 3, 2011 5:59 pm

rmajority of folks who work for them do shit like crunch numbers and push pencils

or make copies?
LIKE YOU DID, scanner brain?
Posted: May 3, 2011 9:09 pm

Oh yeah speaking of Occam's Razor, if you made a list of the fucked up unethical shit the CIA admits too or been busted on, it equals if not surpasses the fucked up shit people accuse them of.

Another eternal sure fire safe bet; "the truth is stranger than fiction."

Yeah, but when the CIA is involved in strange/unethical shit, does the President typically make a MAJOR announcement LATE ON A SUNDAY calling the ENTIRE WORLD's attention to the fuckery?
Posted: May 3, 2011 9:19 pm

Speaking of conspiracy theories, I think tigerblinds is at least 3 or 4 different people.
Posted: May 4, 2011 1:05 am

Obama will be at ground zero on thursday.

As for your CIA affiliation...Unless you are a remote viewer, ya gots nuthin. Even your HARP program is useless. Except for earthquakes.

This is by design.

ALL HAIL ILLUMINATION!

PARTY!
Posted: May 4, 2011 7:35 am

I was chuckling about this thread all night long....this is classic Alienator. I still make copies for a living for your information Jesse.

Tommy Trouble as far as making announcements on T.V. to draw attention to the fuckery it's pretty much par the course.....Bush Sr. was on the horn about the Panama Invasion calling attention to the fuckery, Clinton did the same during Kosovo but diverted blame to NATO.

In fact the release of Obama's birth certificate may have been calculated to politicaly cut nay sayers to the chase. This is all typical shit.

Now they are saying they will release photographs, but they experienced huge laps in coverage.

All I know is if the pics look like some 1990 Marion Barry smoking crack undercover black and white bullshit in 2011...folks should realy storm the White House.

No fucking excuse for this bullshit.

Eventhough Obama is low in the polls, there was no way in fucking hell I wasn't goin to vote for him again....after this shit, I don't know...if they don't do right by U.S. citizens I might join a fucking militia. SICK OF THIS FUCKING SHIT. I think the rest of American people are SICK OF THIS FUCKING SHIT as well.
Posted: May 4, 2011 7:38 am

Oh yeah, and it's not the fucking Illuminati you should be worried about DTRAIN...it's the fucking oil industry.
Posted: May 4, 2011 9:36 am

I like how a pizza delivery guy and a dude who spends an inordinate amount of time on a record store message board knows Bin Laden never existed and the birth certificate is a fake.

Shit, is Obama even real? We do have holographic technology now...holy shit, they WOULD have to fake a birth cerificate for a person WHO DOESNT EXIST. Perhaps he is one of those lizard people...that is the reason we were delayed in hearing Obama's announcement because he had some shape shifting problems and/or holographic transmission troubles.

OMG...today is 5/4/11...if you add up 5 and 4 you get 9...9 with 11..you get 9/11...and Obama is going to ground zero tomorrow to show disrespect to the original date and to please his illuminati oil baron lizard overlords. It make so much fucking sense.
Posted: May 4, 2011 10:52 am

he had some shape shifting problems

good one!
Posted: May 4, 2011 10:59 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Vinyl Richie, you don't seem to understand that if the government produces a document, and then authoritatively states it's authenticity...it still doesn't ammount to jack shit! You do understand this right?

When a drug company produces a drug, and then creates a study proving it's useful, that doesn't ammount to shit either...can you understand that?
I was in Panama untill 2 months before the invasion...I know what realy went down there, and what was reported. Talk to some vets, get their take...talk to some reservists that have served over seas...see what they say...you ever wonder why it's the vietnam vets who hate the CIA the most? It's not cuz of shell shock buddy. So quite proving how fucking niave you are.

Also now I work in the medical industry, and I can tell you that doctors have their careers ruined all of the time by signing contracts with corporations to research their drugs...and then not coming up with the results the corporations want.

Maybe some of my fellow lefties should get real jobs in corporate America...Americans apparently have a hard time understanding how the "real world" works.
Posted: May 4, 2011 11:11 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Obama is worried that the pics will cause retalliation by terrorists? Are you fucking serious?!...our government is already at war with the muslim world! How the fuck can we cause any more harm? They've shown us pictures of our own soldiers dead and mutilated being drug through the streets and they won't show us pictures of the man who was supposedly responcible for 9/11?

Give me a fucking break....this will cause retalliation by the American people who aren't naive, stupid, or scaired shitless.
Posted: May 4, 2011 11:13 am

This whole thing stinks to high heaven....lets usher in a new era of domestic suicide bombers.
Posted: May 4, 2011 11:14 am

More corruption and more paranoia, bring it on.
Posted: May 4, 2011 11:20 am

Oh yeah, the U.S. government never lies to anyone...they would never...never ever. We are devine...perfect by the grace of a God....the chosen people...sure we had some rocky times in the past, what with slavery and all....but we've worked all the kinks out, we're perfect....no corruption on the federal level in this society...no way or how...everything is just hunky dorry...I don't need proof Bin Laden is dead...it doesn't need to be varified by a third party....Obama's word is good enough.
Posted: May 4, 2011 11:29 am

it's not the fucking Illuminati you should be worried about DTRAIN

Not worried at all! Water is the new oil!
Posted: May 4, 2011 11:45 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

That's what you think Nanne Tepper...I live in hillbilly country and militias are a real threat. Everyone here is stock piling weapons.

We are living under the same regime that sentenced millions of innoccent boys in our parents generation to die for an idealogical corporate sponsored war....none of us should forget that. If you think that's conspiracy, you're just plain stupid...do us all a favor and shoot yourself now...don't make the feds sentence you to death.
Posted: May 4, 2011 11:49 am

The libertarian state government here play both sides of the card...they profit from this mess.
Posted: May 4, 2011 12:18 pm

Here's the exact Lord Acton quote: Power tends to corrupt: absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Here's another: Great men are almost always bad men.

Another good example of a president going on T.V. to draw attention to the fuckery: Waco, Texas.
Posted: May 4, 2011 12:21 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Nanne, any patriot among us would be up in arms over this bullshit.

Who ever realy chooses the final solution? It's whenever the world finaly pushes you to it. I just hope you take some corrupt politico out with you bud.
Posted: May 4, 2011 12:48 pm

Ducthies would organise a Protest march like they did in the eighties on a weekly basis and celebrate 'seeing eachother again after all these years'.

don't forget the techno music soundtrack to this event.
Posted: May 4, 2011 12:55 pm

When a drug company produces a drug, and then creates a study proving it's useful, that doesn't ammount to shit either...can you understand that?
I was in Panama untill 2 months before the invasion...I know what realy went down there, and what was reported. Talk to some vets, get their take...talk to some reservists that have served over seas...see what they say...you ever wonder why it's the vietnam vets who hate the CIA the most? It's not cuz of shell shock buddy. So quite proving how fucking niave you are.

Acknowledging corruption and cronyism in the drug industry or the fact that many vets are resentful of the CIA isn't exactly comparable to not believing Osama is dead, or that the U.S. govt. was behind 9/11, or that we didn't land on the moon.

Oh yeah, the U.S. government never lies to anyone...they would never...never ever. We are devine...perfect by the grace of a God....the chosen people...sure we had some rocky times in the past, what with slavery and all....but we've worked all the kinks out, we're perfect....no corruption on the federal level in this society...no way or how...everything is just hunky dorry...I don't need proof Bin Laden is dead...it doesn't need to be varified by a third party....Obama's word is good enough.

OK, though couched in sarcasm, I think this logical fallacy might be the one called "denying the antecedent", e.g.,

"If you believe in conspiracy theories then you are not naively accepting of everything the government says."

Therefore,

"If you do not believe in conspiracy theories then you are naively accepting of everything the government says."

Have I got that right?
Posted: May 4, 2011 1:37 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

No finnark it's very simple...if you have to throw concepts from your Logic 101 class at me, you don't have a fucking point...is that simple enough for you?

Secondly, the issue isn't weather Osama is dead...I realy don't care one way or another...the issue is that the U.S. Government thinks that if they declare something to be true people will accept it as true....

They have given us no substantial proof of jack shit...the CIA are confirming CIA bullshit at this point and they refuse to bring any third parties into the equation....this is the same shit that happened during 9/11 and we had to fight to get the bullshit 9/11 committee instated.

Just because Pepsi says their soda will make your dick bigger doesn't make it so....I mean what the fuck is wrong with you folks who think we should just accept the line of shit the federal government is trying to feed us right now? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with some of you folks?

Just because Obama says we killed Osama, doesn't mean he doesn't have to substantiate it with fact....seriously what the fuck is wrong with folks...they give us no details, and you act like us doubtful people are the ones trying to create a conspiracy theory? Fuck off...you're stupid.
Posted: May 4, 2011 1:39 pm

Substantiate your fucking facts....rules to live by...somebody tell the government already...get your heads out of your asses.

Demand proof....don't blindly follow....is this shit realy so hard to understand?
Posted: May 4, 2011 1:48 pm

Validate your fucking sources, the CIA is not a definitive source...in case you can't remember, they're the ones who told us that Hussein had weapons of mass destruction....

I mean fucking shit....the ammount of pussy ass denial from some you is disgusting.
Posted: May 4, 2011 2:00 pm

I love you guys.

I also think I want to talk about my feelings.
Posted: May 4, 2011 2:02 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

I'm sorry but folks who walk around in cloistered, little, naive, sheep herds make for easy targets.

The point isn't that there's a conspiracy amidst, it's that none of the fuckers have realy confirmed jack shit. They expect us to take them on their word which amounts to a bunch of hot air.

I mean where are things not cut and dry here? Show us proof if you want us to believe you...otherwise I'm going to go on past experiences, which doesn't make our government look very good.
Posted: May 4, 2011 2:09 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Lets think hypotheticaly if I could prove unequivocally that Osama Bin Laden isn't dead or better yet, never even existed.

Then what do you think will happen?

It will be the Obama admin pointing fingers at the CIA, and the CIA saying they were given misinformation by an unidentifiable informant.

Isn't that fucking convenient?

How many times have the American public seen this scenerio play out? Beyond that, just consider the fact that those have only been the times when they've been caught.
Posted: May 4, 2011 2:13 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

It's time Americans step up to the plate and get smart...that's all I'm saying...

It's our government creating the conspiracies.
Posted: May 4, 2011 2:18 pm

Free Plax, I was talking about the barrel of my 45.

But yeah, how about validating your sources on my girth size?

The singer for The Endtables told me........

....on his death bed right before he passed away. His last words were, "don't believe all the major news outlets, tigerblinds has a tiny cock." Then he, sadly, passed away due to poisoning conducted by the CIA.
Posted: May 4, 2011 2:26 pm

You what I'd like more than the photos released? I'd like the GONER BOARD GODS to modify the flood filter so it will only allow one post per HOUR by any one user.
Posted: May 4, 2011 3:14 pm

Wow brilliant M T Millionaire...spoken like a true American....someone is making a point you don't like so regulate the shit out of them.

That's just what we need in the world more rules and regulations...Moderators! Oh moderators! Please regulate us, and while you're at it please tax us as well.

Free Plax, you're a bogus piece of shit....the singer of The Endtables knows I got a mangina...want to see pictures? I'll release them to the public.
Posted: May 4, 2011 3:15 pm | Edited by: Donkey

(bray)...
Posted: May 4, 2011 3:34 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110504/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden

Okay the photos will not be released.

The official story from the CIA is that we stormed in like Jon Wayne and the bad guy lunged for a weapon and then hid behind a girl so we killed him.

USA USA USA USA USA
Posted: May 4, 2011 3:36 pm

Wait a minute. How does someone hide behind a girl and lunge for a weapon at the same time? Could it have been Obama and his body double?

Fuck this president.
Posted: May 4, 2011 3:37 pm

John Wayne...what kind of American am I? Can't even spell John Wayne right.
Posted: May 4, 2011 5:24 pm

Tigerblinds, the more you argue your position, the less traction your very unique point of view gains. The persistent posting has the effect of building the up the defenses of the people you are trying to convince, and gives you the appearance of being an argumentative zealot.

The less loony you present your point, the less likely your apparently outlandish perspective will seem to others. Most people, regardless of political persuasion, have an emotional investment in the official, establishment view of how the world works (and history) and will never think otherwise.
Posted: May 4, 2011 8:28 pm

I had previously thought that tigerblinds was 3 or 4 different people, but I am clearly wrong. The stark truth is that he is a computer program.

I have reverse engineered his code and I am posting it all for you to see!

10 CALL SUBROUTINE("MONOLOGUE")
20 IF !(DISAGREEMENT) GOTO 10
ELSE CALL SUBROUTINE("AGGRO")
30 GOTO 10
Posted: May 4, 2011 8:32 pm

traction
point of view
Internet

stare at all of the above words together for awhile and see if they begin to make any sense. Hint: It's not like one of those "magic eye" pictures.
Posted: May 4, 2011 8:56 pm

10 CALL SUBROUTINE("MONOLOGUE")
20 IF !(DISAGREEMENT) GOTO 10
ELSE CALL SUBROUTINE("AGGRO")
30 GOTO 10

I love you.
Posted: May 5, 2011 7:57 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Uptight White, blah blah blah. My perspective isn't that unique, in fact it's the widely accepted perspective in the middle east where they are witnessing all of this shit go down.

If you can't handle my "zealotness" proove me wrong, some healthy debate is in order...after you're done with me, take on the rest of the world.

It's funny the truthers and citizens of middle east countries all believe exactly the same thing...also funny is that they're the citizens who have reasearched all this bullshit the most. It seem like instead of getting hung up on the fact that I unabashedly speak my mind and post as many times as I want, you would start researching the facts of The CIA and the current conflict. How about instead of going back to your big mac and fries and White Stripes records, you open up an encyclopedia and try to understand how Eisenhower designed the CIA to protect his business accets and he blurred the line between public and private. For instance, he had alot of stock in Ford, so he created the Department of Transportation and appointed a CEO from Ford as it's very first director...then they systematicaly went about dismantling public transportation systems and creating extra wide highways in the name of homeland security. To this day a highway has to be wide enough and have enough straight a way for airplanes to land on them...also many neighborhoods built in the 50's like mine, were designed to serve as makeshift Army Bases....my neighborhood surrounds a small airport, and the streets were designed like landing strips, so the airport could be expanded in times of crisis.....

this is all fucking fact....it's not my job to convince you of jack shit...but I am reacting against the current state of affairs and maybe it will spern you do your own indipendant research. Start thinking for yourself, that would be a very good start.

So yeah, Uptight White, back to my mangina....because I'm trying so hard to become a valid, respectable, commentator on all this bullshit...I realy give a shit if I have your support....are you even smart enough to detect sarcasm? I have my doubts.
Posted: May 5, 2011 8:05 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

So again, I just want to make sure my point gets accross to some of you slow learners...

Eisenhower created the CIA to progress his own agenda and protect his own business investments... which were the military industry, cars, oil, and planes just to name a few...
Posted: May 5, 2011 8:07 am

Also just so there's no doubts about my political leanings.....I fucking hate libertarians....but if they want to do away with the CIA...well hell, it's starting to seem necessary to me too.

I'm sitting here waiting for the CIA to offer me a job, but I got a hunch that they're a sinking ship.
Posted: May 5, 2011 8:15 am

Has anyone ever noticed that Tigerblinds is never in the same room as Clark Kent at the same time??
Posted: May 5, 2011 8:23 am

on a completely different (but somehow appropriate, considering the above) topic, has anyone read INFINITE JEST? i'm gurgling and giggling my way through it and this morning on my morning commute had the brilliant idea that an aspiring filmmaker or an artist looking for a good gimmick should make ALL of the films described in footnote #24.

know what i'm saying? would be a brilliant, intense project that would get attention for the attempt alone.
Posted: May 5, 2011 9:43 am

healthy debate
Internet

stare at all of the above words together for awhile and see if they begin to make any sense. Hint: It's not like one of those "magic eye" pictures.

Infinite Jest was awesome, but like most DFW books, the ending had me wondering if the jest was on me.
Posted: May 5, 2011 9:48 am

reacting against the current state of affairs
you are ranting on the internet. you are preaching to an audience of approximately 5-10 people, most of whom are the choir.

You aren't actually *doing* anything other than pointing out the obvious fact that the ultra rich and the government are in cahoots to make lives miserable. Holy shit there's an epiphany!

Why don't you go volunteer somewhere, protest, help clean up the oil spill, or start a revolution? Those types of things actually require you to ACT (part of the word "react" that you use up there.) All you do is sound like a half-lunatic on a music msg board while maintaining your computer monitor tan.
Posted: May 5, 2011 9:58 am

I'm sorry, but I'm going to fix some of the inaccuracies of the past couple posts I made.

The Department of Transportation wasn't started untill 1966...what Eisenhower did was create the Department of Defense, to which he appointed Charles Erwin Wilson, the former head of GM later the Defense Secretary.

You can read some more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_American_streetcar_scandal

this Wikipedia article realy only scratches the surface...in Highschool I befriended a teacher at Wright State Film School who directed and acclaimed documentary about what took place...I wish I could remember the name of it.

But yeah, that's even more fucked up than the way I described it before.....former head of GM was appointed to Deparment of Defense, and their official policy was to get highways all over America, "for easy military transport during times of war."

True fucking story.
Posted: May 5, 2011 9:59 am

Oh man I love how this becomes a music message board every half century.
Posted: May 5, 2011 10:07 am

Oh duh...the documentary was called Taken For a Ride by Jim Klein...I interviewed him and wrote an article about it for my highschool news paper...it's mentioned there on Wikipedia.
Posted: May 5, 2011 10:11 am

uhh yeah, cronyism certainly helped the auto industry. cronyism helps most industries/governments/businesses. Corruption in the USA did not just magically appear during the Eisenhower administration. Ever heard of Ancient Rome?

for easy military transport during times of war.
yes, this was why highways were first built in Detroit, and yes it helped ease military transport during times of war (and military/civilian transport during times of peace)

what's your point again? that the construction of our interstate system is a 65 year conspiracy to enable impending martial law or something? you cray-cray.
Posted: May 5, 2011 10:16 am

Oh yeah, Eisenhower didn't create the Department of Defense he just "reorganized" it.....what he did create was the CIA....

All you nay-sayers up my ass be keeping me on my toes and shit.
Posted: May 5, 2011 10:18 am

Rayultine, my point is that Eisenhower created the CIA to protect certain business interests that he held and considered important for this nation....that's exactly what they're still doing....it's all about oil and maintaining the status quo in the middle east.

Exactly what every middle eastern college graduate I've spoken to has told me, and I deal with many...and exactly what every truther believes is at the root of 9/11. Do you realy think they're the crazy ones?
Posted: May 5, 2011 10:34 am

I think everyone's crazy and looking out for themselves. I have long ago learned and somewhat accepted the fact that civilization is not particularly civil. By being a scientist, teacher, and artist, I am distant enough from the bullshit to be able to simultaneously ignore it AND hope that I am making a small difference.
Posted: May 5, 2011 10:37 am

But I am probably kidding myself. Sometimes I get bent out of shape about it, sometimes I don't.

you are weird and entertaining tigerblinds, but do you ask yourself often enough if your anger is directed towards the right places?
Posted: May 5, 2011 12:03 pm

This should be called the tigerblinds political debate thread.

nd a fucking pinky toe from Bin Laden or something, is that to much to ask for?

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...
Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs...
Posted: May 5, 2011 12:28 pm

like most DFW books, the ending had me wondering if the jest was on me.

it's so dense i'm reading it in paragraph chunks, as in: "ok, now i'm three paragraphs down on page 18. bookmark that. pick it up there later."
Posted: May 5, 2011 12:42 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

I was pissed off all day yesterday over Obama's decision...I think it's bogus...it doesn't make good sense to me on any kind of practical level. I think he could have extinguished many of the more than plausible conspiracy theories by simply producing the body, or just some hard evidence of the body....as far as I'm concerned he is now promoting a terroristic agenda...

Dude if my anger was focused I would be up at the White House with dynamite strapped to my body.

Osama is who we hold responcible for killing thousands of countrymen on our own soil, and he won't give us hard evidence that he's dead....folks have nightmares about this fucker, the astute people of the world don't believe he ever realy existed...and he wants to withhold the pictures from a nation that saw it's own people fall hundreds of stories....when they killed Bonnie and Clyde the pictures were published in every newspaper....this is a real fucking conspiracy.

Check this shit out:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/05/fake-osama-bin-laden-photo-fo ols-senators.html
Posted: May 5, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm now of the opinion that nothing will ever change untill we get off oil, and that may never happen in our life times. But just as Stalin used the KGB to squelch any substantial dissent, our government has done the same w/ the CIA.

I don't see how anyone can argue against that point.
Posted: May 5, 2011 2:10 pm

if you are satisfied with simple answers to complex questions you are not prepared for truth.

hail Satan.
Posted: May 5, 2011 3:26 pm

It's not all that fucking complicated...check out the documentary "who killed the electric car"....oil companies got us in a strangle hold and it's been sanctioned by our federal government all along...they've even committed mass murder to maintain it. If Obama doesn't want college graduates like me thinking shit like that, he should release the photographs.....I don't think the photographs exist.
Posted: May 5, 2011 3:33 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Some of the most highly educated folks in the world don't believe the Bin Laden bullshit....I'm in good company....All these millionaire doctors already thought Obama was full of shit, now there is little doubt about it.
Posted: May 5, 2011 3:34 pm

This is actually helping my career now...
Posted: May 5, 2011 8:01 pm

Dear tigerblinds,

I really think you should have your own show i.e. Bill Maher, CNN Crossfire, Rush Limpball.
Posted: May 6, 2011 8:00 am

Well, I just think I need to be a professional talk show guest like Lydia Lunch and GG. But I am working on an LP...I have enough material, stuff that's been developed over the course of 6 years and two bands....only thing is that I can't find folks who want to practice...so I'm thinking I might just record it solo in my living room on my Akai reel to reel. I have a spare room that I could probbably have band practice in if I insist on drum mute pads, which I actually prefer the sound of. But it's to hard to keep busy folks focused. But I think some of my songs deserve to be on a full length. I've realy progressed as a musician since I've done anything.

Anyway, I'm over this shit...I ate a Big Mac and fries last night. Hopefully Obama will be forced to release the photographs under the freedom of information act....It probbably won't change anything, I realise this, but I've been researching the political underground for 2 years now and I consider this important evidence...and the American people have a right to see it...I think they killed him, and I think they got plenty of DNA, but I realy think situations like this always warrant a third party investigation....there shouldn't be any question about it, it should just be accepted as fact.

Obama has probbably lost my vote for good, and it's disheartening because for better or worse I felt like he was 'my president.' I got caught up in the bullshit, you live and learn.

I think it's very interesting how it was a President with a muslim parent, who will be credited with killing a muslim terrorist. I'm just saying it's very interesting.

As far as any mysteries surrounding me and my place in the Goner network...well I'm just a mystery because I've been around so long on the fringes. I did suffer from social anxiety disorder for many years do to my childhood...so yeah, I have always had a tendency to do or say pretty absurd shit for no good reason...sometimes self destructive, but usually just plain stupid. Almost always impacted by what mood I was in, and I was typically in a bad mood (youth is wasted on the young).

I'm realy not interested in working for the CIA because my unhappy childhood was spent in that culture and as interesting and cool as alot of those folks are...I don't feel like spending my adult life in that community. But yeah, they're parents of my friends and uncles that would come over for dinner. I didn't pay much mind to it at the time, but working threw shit has forced me to acknowledge it. So what can I say?

I'm mostly worried about domestic militias...
Posted: May 6, 2011 8:11 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I do think we need to fucking get off oil....lets get this straight however....I do believe it's all about protecting the oil industry...

I believe we are being lied too by our government.

I basically still mean everything I've written in this thread....but what I'm saying is that few folks in the intelligence community know or understand what anyone of thier peers are doing....it's like that by design.

There is definately some wool being pulled over our eyes....ultimately it's about the oil industry strangling us...Osama was created by the CIA, and very well may not have ever existed beyond the myth.....I mean realy lets not kid ourselves here.
Posted: May 6, 2011 10:40 am

I had the microchip in my brain replaced and boy did I need it.
Posted: May 6, 2011 1:46 pm

I also got my mangina sheathed in a machine gun cod piece.
Posted: May 6, 2011 6:38 pm

Posted: May 6, 2011 9:07 pm

cool! an anonymous unconfirmed message board post by an organization that does not exist claims bin laden is dead.

CASE CLOSED
Posted: May 7, 2011 4:30 am

cool! an anonymous unconfirmed message board post by an organization that does not exist claims bin laden is dead.

CASE CLOSED

I know, right

completely different than anything you or anyone else has posted on here
Posted: May 9, 2011 8:13 am

Yeah shit is fucked...I been hoping you guys would have some stuff to add.
Posted: May 9, 2011 2:30 pm

to the batshit insanity you post...not really
Posted: May 10, 2011 7:19 am

What's insane about anything I post? I provide motive, methadology, cultural background...I've got all the makings of a book. The difference between me and most, is that I have enough personal insight to keep digging...I've been a witness to federal fuckery, so I don't realy stop and say "this is crazy how can this be?!" I say, 'wow, just as I feared/suspected.' I'm just watchin the detective.

You know John Wilkes Booth got away clean....right not it's just widely accepted, but it will soon be fact when they're done w/ DNA...it takes forever to get clearance from ancestors with shit like that.
Posted: May 10, 2011 11:31 am

Thanks for the news Nanne Tepper, I plan on looking into it when I'm in the mood at work...that sounds very interesting.
Posted: May 10, 2011 11:40 am

Here's the article if anyones interested:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370758/Shocking-video-shows-U -S-troops-cheering-airstrike-blows-Afghan-civilians.html

I know how this happens it's not that much unlike Lord of The Flies or Heart of Darkness.

I was close highschool friends with Damien Corsetti....he was the private put in charge of interrogating prisoners at Abu Ghraib....I don't want to speculate on any CIA shit in that instance, but there is a distinct possibility of that for any one originaly from Northern Virginia....his family were government and no not military...yeah he said they were CIA, I just thought they were a bunch of guido's who were cool cuz they all dug on KISS.....but yeah, Catch 22 is the book he gave the prisoners too supposedly....We read that in a class we both had....seems appropriate on so many levels, especially for an agent befriending and sexually harassing prisoners....they saw him coming from a mile away. There's little doubt in my mind that he was put in that position for a reason...he had no fucking rank and he was the head interrogator....oops, private fucked up...
Posted: May 10, 2011 11:48 am

Google his name, there's alot more about him online now then last time I checked....

And ready his wiki profile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damien_M._Corsetti

Another thing that's very convenient is the way words can easily be spelled differently do to translations....kind of like how people are always changing the spellings of Cadafi....well anyway on that wiki entry they spell it Bagram...I'm pretty sure it's more commonly known as Abhu Ghraib but whatever..just makes it even harder to keep track of the facts.

This is the same guy I once saw get his ball sack caught on a barbed wire fence for no reason in particular....smart ass punk with little scruples, but still a good bud, but exactly the type they're on the look out for.
Posted: May 10, 2011 11:51 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I mean why can't western news outlets settle on one standardized spelling of middle eastern words instead of spelling shit however they feel like? Seems pretty fucking logical to me....except not necessarily in the interest of "national security" har har.
Posted: May 10, 2011 11:56 am

Another of Corsetti's nicknames in the unit was "The King of Torture". Corsetti was large and imposing, and was called upon by other interrogators to frighten prisoners using the interrogation technique known as "Fear up, harsh".

I'm 6 foot and stand at least a head over Corsetti...he's stout cuz he's a big fat asshole, but unless he hit a growth spurt after he was 15, he's not all that big.
Posted: May 10, 2011 11:59 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Also that wiki entry calls him a "specialist" and a PFC.....a non-military person reading that, probbably wouldn't realize that he was a Private First Class....funny how people like to word shit they like to leave out specifics like that.
Posted: May 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Now he's an anti-war advocate:

For what it's worth I'm proud of him for stepping up to the plate and accepting responcibility for his actions. As far as I'm concerned only partial blame should be placed on him.
Posted: May 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Here's the full length doc, Taxi To The Dark Side

1st 2 minutes Corsetti talks about being from D.C. and how Bagram not Abu Ghraib where he also worked, smelled like the National Zoo's Elephant House.
Posted: May 10, 2011 2:49 pm

8 posts in a row typing to yourself is not insane
Posted: May 10, 2011 3:19 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Since when did you become a shrink? Calling yourself Beef isn't gonna help your argument.
Posted: May 10, 2011 7:41 pm

only complete idiots give themselves their own nicknames, and you don't have to be a shrink to realize the obvious, my friend.
Posted: May 11, 2011 7:45 am

Oh I forgot you had that lawnmower accident that left your penis a useless limp piece of ground beef between your legs.

Sorry douche.
Posted: May 11, 2011 7:47 am

Something like this:

http://myecoproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/groundbeef.jpg

I heard you're half way to an Arbys Roast Beef sandwich down there...
Posted: May 11, 2011 9:03 am

Mangina pride...come on.
Posted: May 11, 2011 7:15 pm

tigerblinds, will you be my best friend?
Posted: May 11, 2011 8:54 pm | Edited by: jenna

tigerblinds, what do you make of this?

http://www.ranxem.com/blog/stop-goldman-and-facebook/
Posted: May 12, 2011 8:48 am

Well, first off the wikileaks guy claims that if Facebook isn't owned by the CIA, they use it extensively to monitor folks. But then again, I believe that he is realy CIA, and the purpose he serves is to maintain some kind of toe hold on what classified stuff gets out and also to nip alot of stuff in the bud. But that's an entirely different issue.

There realy shouldn't be much of a distinction between KGB and the CIA, they're almost the same identity...as well as the Israeli special intel.

But yeah, I would go along with most everything speculated on that webpage...it's all very plausible. Remember that the CIA is designed to protect important national business interests...

My Noam Chomsky readin x-drummer and I would often argue over which is more evil Pepsi or Coke...he doesn't drink either, I drink both. But Pepsi is traditionaly the one associated with the CIA, but both have been implicated in some crazy shit...proven shit. They have both sponsored military action in central and south America for starters. But Pepsi's development as a corporation prallels cold war politics....so I say Pepsi is more evil...but I drink Diet Pepsi all the time, fuck it.
Posted: May 12, 2011 8:51 am

Yeah anyway, seems very plausible one of the guys at Facebook is making a politicaly motivated intelligence deal...
Posted: May 12, 2011 12:00 pm

I feel safe from my government, now that I am protected behind Tigerblinds solid walls of text.

Isn't one of the hallmarks of a conspiracy theory that instead on individual rock solid facts, there are instead flood after flood of borderline acceptable facts?

I was starting to worry the internet wasn't the harbor for nutjobs it used to be.

Thanks for keeping the internet insane guys!
Posted: May 12, 2011 1:09 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Sorry the U.S. isn't publishing it's political secrets in your high school history book Chris Hart.

I'll send a message to the White House douche.
Posted: May 12, 2011 1:14 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Here's my draft:

Dear Mr. President, Chris Hart can't believe the U.S. supplyied arms to the Contras untill he can see it in his Weekly Reader.

Mark Beef was christened so because he has ground beef for brains.

Also both of their Mom's call me "Full Flavor", now everyone calls me "Full Flavor", but it's mainly due to my cum tasting so good.

Thank you Mr. Obama, it's my job to keep you informed and to inform the happily naive and uninformed.
Posted: May 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Nobody in the whole goddamned world will ever believe A Story from American politicians, because nobody has a fuckin reason to.

kinda like how nobody believes the Dutch since they rolled over for Hitler?
Posted: May 12, 2011 2:11 pm

So as not to exclude our many thousands of international readers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekly_Reader
Posted: May 12, 2011 5:13 pm

it's nice to see you finally providing some 100% undisputed facts to your arguments, tiger

RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: May 12, 2011 7:48 pm

high school history book
Weekly Reader

unsubstantiated conspiracy theories

Yep, that's it. That's all there is. Nothing in between.

I'm absolutely amazed that your sarcasm and condescension isn't winning everyone over to your side. I can't imagine why that is.
Posted: May 13, 2011 7:26 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I got an American flag tattoo being waved by a two headed dog....

...and I don't have to win any of you jokers over, I'm not here to be your friend, I'm here because I'm all your Mom's fuck buddy. Lets get one thing straight, I don't like you, and I'm not here to help raise you. You think you can pull the wool over my eyes like you do your Moms, but I was just a little skate punk also....keep climbing on roofs, I'll laugh when you break your neck...stupid punks.
Posted: May 13, 2011 12:38 pm

jerk off in your American Flag

just let me know when somebody Dutch besides Tony Slug can rock.
until then, keep the tulips growin'!
Posted: May 13, 2011 1:06 pm

just let me know when somebody Dutch besides Tony Slug can rock

Posted: May 13, 2011 4:34 pm

yes def leppard....when we're not busy climbing on roofs to get away from the sounds of our mothers pounding you in the ass with a pumice dildo, we are pulling your christmas sweater over your head and kicking you down the stairs in the hopes that you break your fingers and quit typing
Posted: May 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Forced Down Your Throat

TV news lies to your face
it keeps your ass in the rat race
your leaders promise the good they'll bring
peace talks? shit! you'll believe anything
forced down your throat
gagging on a dick of a goat
the world is a ripoff, you'll never be free
the sooner you realize, the better off you'll be
the game is rigged
you can't win, but you keep on playing
'cause it's been fuckin' forced own your throat

PRAISE ALLAH!
Posted: May 13, 2011 10:53 pm | Edited by: Cole

I find it kinda funny that all of the Butthole Surfers "joke" bands are better than they are.
Posted: May 15, 2011 11:40 am

TJ from Lolite

that guy fuckin rules.
Posted: May 16, 2011 7:34 am

The whole point of this thread is that you shouldn't blindly accept the bullshit any U.S. Presidential cabinet tries to pass off as fact...because more often than not it's complete dog shit. You should hold your government and their sanctioned corporations accountable....and if it comes to Revolution so be it...I'll be laughing and one of the first to sling a rock at Goliaths head.

Someone post some more mainstream political bullshit so I can wave my big crazy conspiricist dick around some more...I enjoy these threads.
Posted: May 16, 2011 8:38 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

My ancesters have been traced back in the U.S. to 1720...it's a well known family tree....we don't like tyranny.

I'm sayin it out loud to whoever will listen...if the bullshit continues like it has the past 50 years, I support revolutionary action....there's a storm brewing...you can either ignore it or accept it...I'm not going to give up my homeland without a fight...whatever I can do to fuck the mainstream let me know.
Posted: May 16, 2011 8:41 am

White Panther time.
Posted: May 16, 2011 11:01 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I'll vote for Obama when he runs again, because it's literaly choosing the best of two evils. Not that it even matters. But what's so bat shit crazy about a government that protects the oil industry? Realy?

Obama threatens to take away their big business tax cuts, and they have the gaul to threaten to raise the already inflated price of oil to make up for it. It's all a bullshit smoke screen. The bullshit political discourse is paving the way to loosen regulations put in place just last year after the oil spill and more drilling off shore....fucking bullshit I say. Yeah, if some crazies want to take violent action, I won't criticize. Fed up with this piece of shit government, everyone should be.
Posted: May 16, 2011 11:40 am

"New lithium-ion battery-equipped EVs provide 320480 km (200300 mi) of range per charge.[36] Lithium is also less expensive than nickel.[37]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_vehicle_battery

We've had the technology for over 20 years now...GM owns all of the important patents, they're not the designers...they buy up anything that might threaten the oil industry...they control the market....sure it's legal but is it right?
Posted: May 16, 2011 7:11 pm

YOU WILL DO NOTHING EXCEPT TYPE MORE INANE BULLSHIT ON THE INNERWEBZ
Posted: May 16, 2011 7:26 pm

tigerblinds......for all that is good and lovely in this world......PLEASE shut your fuckin pie hole.

you make my head hurt with your endless bull.

this thread has become my new obsession, i wake up, i got to check it. i go to sleep, i got to check it. i am tired of it.

my family came here in 1751. we were looking for peace and quiet, and you, my little paranoid buddy, are messing that up.

i agree with half that crap you've posted but you ain't the first to figure out the game that has always been played and you won't be the last.

and unless you're going to really do something about it, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP.

just so you know where i'm coming from..... i believe 911 was pulled off by fuckers with box cutters, i believe in ufos, i want to meet bigfoot, and i believe in the beauty and goodness that is in most everyday folks. you want to fester in your pool of paranoid silliness? go for it. just please quit posting it because i can't stop looking.

much love
Posted: May 17, 2011 1:29 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Here's the thing...If I don't post these radical left wing view points, then the Teabag party will claim that they figured this shit out all on their own.... when the truth is that John Sinclair had all this shit figured out 40 years ago...

And all the wussy so called leftists say, oh Chomsky has said everything i have nothing to add...when all they realy have to do is repeat all the shit the Weather Underground and Black Panthers said 4 decades ago.....

So yeah, I say fuck off with the same due respect you showed me timmyjinx...you're preaching a philosophy of complacency.

Stupid people don't listen, you got to say it over and over and over and over again.

And also I kick out the motherfuckin jams every single fucking day and will continue to do so untill the day I die....

And you know when all the political pundits talk about the far left? Well they're talking about me, I don't hear any of you candypants with the balls to say it again and again and again like me. I don't hear anyone else in America with the balls to say it over and over but for the few that have been saying it since the 60's.....

So anyway, as long as current events keep getting posted on the ??? thread, I'm going to keep up with the left wing extremisms...fuck the establishment and fuck the tea party and mostly fuck the oil industry. And hypotheticaly speaking, if I ever do decide to do something about it, none of you fuckers will see it comin, and none of you fuckers will know it was me...so eat shit Mark Beefpocket.

In the immortal words of Elvis Aaron Presley, "thank ya, thankya very much."

I'm taking a few days off, so you two will have a few days to pick the bloody panties out of your lilly butt cracks.
Posted: May 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Wait I'm not done yet...keep in mind I won't be back till next Monday if you're lucky.

But I love how the fucking Teabag dicksuckers use righteous radical truthisms to advance the liberterian agenda....you know why I fucking hate free market capitalism? It's because under any fucking capitalist system you have to have regulations looking out for the little guys, because the nature of capitalism is to rape the fucking shit out them. Take their natural resources and sell it back to them at an inflated price.

The United States populous have got to be some of the stupidest most backwards assed people in the history of mankind....I mean goddamn Mark Beef what the fuck is wrong with you?
Posted: May 17, 2011 9:54 pm

hey typeatron....I don't believe in nothing...not even your crackpot tired bullshit revolution that will never happen and if it did would change the situation about as much as buying pepsi instead of coke or vice versa

so keep on being bothered that I call out all the bullshit including yours, def leppard
Posted: May 18, 2011 3:20 am

i wish george w bush could have stayed president for life.
Posted: May 18, 2011 4:52 am

holiday in cambodia
Posted: May 23, 2011 8:47 am

So basicaly I "won" this discussion then?
Posted: May 23, 2011 11:21 am

No Nanne...give me that troffee now because the right wing militias have already won.
Posted: May 23, 2011 11:23 am

Lets see Teabagger governors in how many states?
Posted: May 24, 2011 2:13 am

Posted: May 24, 2011 8:29 am

Brad, I wish that article were true and I wish women could understand the concept of an "emotional cripple." I'm not marriage material, I'm not even relationship material...the probblem with bitches is that they always be trying to put a ball and chain around my leg.
Posted: May 24, 2011 1:55 pm

The Illuminati are turning young women into mutants, unfit for marriage, and unfit for motherhood.
Posted: May 24, 2011 2:05 pm

You act like that's a bad thing...that's a good thing bud.
Posted: May 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Wait.
Did I just read that Nanne is giving away toffee?
How do I get in on that?
Posted: May 24, 2011 2:46 pm

almond butter crunch #1
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®