Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / FUCKING PASKA!!!
Posted: Apr 6, 2011 12:12 pm

Posted: Apr 6, 2011 12:14 pm

NEED THIS! NEED THIS SO BAD!
Posted: Apr 6, 2011 5:28 pm

yes you do.
Posted: Apr 6, 2011 7:48 pm

YES!!!
awesome...way better than OFF!

thanks
Posted: Apr 6, 2011 9:17 pm | Edited by: Cole

"I don't wanna foreplay, I don't wanna foreplay, I don't wanna foreplay, I want to fuck, hey".

"Pope's not lesbo and no homo, but is he hetero? No, no, no, no! So what that leaves? Wanker, wanker..."

Poetry.
Posted: Apr 7, 2011 9:03 am

This reminds me of some annoying 60's sound effects album I got at Halfpriced books last month...it's 40 minutes of a guy laughing into a moog or something....this is like the stripped down punk rock version of that.
Posted: Apr 7, 2011 11:58 am

I like he just "plays" the essential parts of the song. This is pretty much how I remember music (when I'm not hearing it). Like "oh yeah, that fucking riff, sweet," and then "that fill, cool," and of course, the lyrics, but only the ones I can remember.

Saw him in New Orleans, in Quintron's basement. I think he was a little intimidated by the crowd. Probably not drunk enough either. It was cool but not quite as balls-out as I thought it would be. Nice dude though.

He does a radio show in Finland and, I believe, he has his own talk show.

Paska means "shit" in Finnish, but means "easter bread" in Polish. Is that some sort of Finnish joke? Can you imagine being a little Pole and waking up on Easter morning to see that some fucking Finn has pinched a loaf of Easter Bread in your Easter basket.
Posted: Apr 8, 2011 1:06 pm

He does his shows in a studio booth right next to my desk. Pretty amusing to watch him strip almost completely naked and shout bullshit over crappy schlager songs. http://www.radiohelsinki.fi/ohjelmat-tekijat/ohjelmat/paskalista/

I think the finnish and polish words are the same just by coincidence... but we have a dish here that looks exactly like shit, it's called "mämmi".
Posted: Apr 8, 2011 1:56 pm

love Paska. I thought the spellcaster show ruled. but I love shit "music".

I also love the Finnish language. more fucking umlauts than anyone else!

R.I.P. Razzle.
Posted: Apr 8, 2011 2:25 pm

The Hanoi Rocks guy?
Posted: Apr 8, 2011 3:15 pm

yeah.
Posted: Apr 8, 2011 6:07 pm

Who played with Paska that night? I can't remember.
Posted: Apr 9, 2011 3:19 am

Razzle was the sole non-finnish member of the Hanoi Rocks by the way...
Posted: Apr 11, 2011 3:35 pm

When my late grandma was upset about something, she would exclaim "kissa paska," literally, "cat shit." My ex and I once adopted a homeless cat and wanted to call him "cat" in Finnish, but we had to call Grandma first because we didn't want to inadvertently name him "shit"...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®