| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Liz Taylor Goner
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 8:26 am

I win.
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 9:31 am

gorgeous, passionate, odd.

an icon.
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 10:31 am

Who's afraid of Virginia Wolfe. Hot. Tragic. Drinking heavily.
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 1:19 pm

She's up in the sky with Michael Jackson now.
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 2:52 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

A Place in the Sun. I've never discussed this film with a woman that didn't sympathize with Montgomery Clift's character in this well-crafted film.
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm | Edited by: Rumpleforeskin

To me, she reached her acme as Fred Flintstone's mother in law.
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 5:14 pm

suddenly last boner
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 5:33 pm | Edited by: skank police

She was not subtle...and under age 30 she was an exact doppelganger (albeit more done-up and glamourous) for my Mom at the same age...also a real fucking lunatic, love her...RIP.
Posted: Mar 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Me and my wife had a Taylor vs Monroe argument today. She couldn't get past my two oscars argument. She tried to throw in that Monroe banged JFK but I told her that couldn't be proven.
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 2:13 am

it's here in the warren report, somewhere
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 7:44 am

I prefer brunette's but I still like Monroe better or better yet Natalie Wood. Liz Taylor's whole high-maintenance image is sort of bleh...
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 8:12 am

RIP

Me and my wife had a Taylor vs Monroe argument today.
My two cents: As pretend girlfriends, Liz was unattainable, Marilyn not so.
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 10:14 am

I prefer brunette's but I still like Monroe better or better yet Natalie Wood

sophia loren.
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 10:19 am

Allie McGraw
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 10:46 am

Liz was to stuck up for James Dean even...if she was too good for James Dean what chance do straight guys have?
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 11:42 am

to(o) stuck up for James Dean even

nah, she just felt sorry for him, like we do for you...

"I loved Jimmy. I'm going to tell you something, but it's off the record until I die. OK? When Jimmy was 11 and his mother passed away, he began to be molested by his minister," she revealed to Sessums, who was sworn to secrecy.

"I think that haunted him the rest of his life. In fact, I know it did," she said of her friend. "We talked about it a lot. During 'Giant' we'd stay up nights and talk and talk, and that was one of the things he confessed to me."
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 2:04 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Don't feel sorry for me, I have a large penis...we feel sorry for you.
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 3:39 pm

I have a large penis

did your minister molest you too?
next you oughta try that human ashtray trick Jimmy was so fond of...
Posted: Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm

I've caught a lot of hell recently about never having seen an Elizabeth Taylor movie.
So, here is my belated tribute to the actress, someone covering "Bob Dylan's I Shall Be Free":

The Elizabeth Taylor part is at 7:10.
Posted: Mar 28, 2011 8:57 am

did your minister molest you too?

Molest is such a mean word....I prefer 'neverlanded'....My minister neverlanded me....
Posted: Mar 29, 2011 7:29 am

Psyche! I would have let Michael Jackson molest me for a tiny fee to him (but the world to me,) unfortunately I had already entered puberty by the time he got realy weird.

I was raised catholic, and only the fools among us trusted priests in the 80's and 90's. My problem is that I was raised on Army bases, so if anything I was knocked around and shown tough love to much, and I also grew up around majority black people...so I can be a bit much for honkey ass motherfuckers I suppose.

I hope this addresses whatever presumptions you want to have about me Jesse. I am the handsome one, the tower of power, Handsome Dick Tigerblinds.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®