Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Michale Graves of Misfits playing Parrishs Pub in Oxford, Mississippi Friday.
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 11:49 am

Michale Graves of Misfits playing Parrishs Pub in Oxford, Mississippi Friday.
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 12:39 pm

ban user: ChicoWestmorelandHarris
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 1:02 pm

seconded
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 4:04 pm

kill user: ChicoWestmorelandHarris

Seconded!
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 4:40 pm

agreed
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 4:52 pm

fourtheded.
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm

The show is Saturday night, not Friday.
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Posted: Mar 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Add my vote to the list.
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Not entirely sure this isn't a well played ruse.

Only the real Chico can answer this question:

How many Chicos does it take to stop a bus?
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 6:50 pm

I don't know about any buses, but dude where is your record? I sent someone to Goner to buy copies for me to give as Xmas presents and they came back empty-handed. Slacker.
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 6:56 pm

I don't know about any buses, but dude where is your record? I sent someone to Goner to buy copies for me to give as Xmas presents and they came back empty-handed. Slacker.

Way too short winded and pointed to be the real CHico.
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 7:00 pm

The correct answer was "More than one, apparently."
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Could be Chico. Possibly the world's only fan of both the NY Yankees and the Ole Miss Rebels. He reenacts the Civil War each day, all by himself.
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Possibly the world's only fan of both the NY Yankees and the Ole Miss Rebels. He reenacts the Civil War each day, all by himself.

I love that.
Posted: Mar 15, 2011 8:06 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

Chico is CIA? Ban him.
Posted: Mar 15, 2011 8:16 am

I was starting to miss Chico and the many opportunities he gave me to daydream of comic-like violence.
Posted: Mar 15, 2011 10:38 am

That Civil War thing is old 45... I've been hearing that for years.
Posted: Mar 15, 2011 11:53 am

you cant cure retardation
Posted: Mar 15, 2011 12:09 pm

hey admin(s), is there a way to re-direct his posts to some other message board?
this one might benefit from his posts
Posted: Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm

I want to see more performance art from Chico and The New Alienators...the image and persona was far more than a messageboard or one mans sense of apathy, teenage awkwardness, or canned synthetic asperger syndrome. It was outsider art, it was enigmatic anti-heroism...it was being on the loosing end of western culture, a perverse form for natural selection.

We want to feel it....it won't be easy and it will be 25 dollars per hour...make checks out to the Tigerblinds School of Method Acting and Mental Masturbation...You will join the ranks of Paul Newman, Tiny Tim, Kathy Griffin, Bobcat Golthwait, Jack White, Traci Lords, Alfred E. Nueman, Elastic Man and The Harlem Globetrotters.

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 10:05 pm | Edited by: tigerblinds

Also I didn't say it will be a class, rather you will receive random ranting tweets 24/7 for only 25 U.S. dollars....per hour..
Posted: Mar 15, 2011 11:10 pm

I think Mike McCarthy has an art show opening in Memphis April 29th about the sex life of our mother.

April 29th is also the 35th anniversary of the first time I saw Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band (in Memphis, it was).
Posted: Mar 16, 2011 9:43 am

I think Mike McCarthy has an art show opening in Memphis April 29th about the sex life of our mother.

You need my paypal account yet? I also tweet a class on disembodied tantric sex.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®