Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / A few questions for you Parisien Goners
Posted: Mar 2, 2011 10:02 am

1. Any Paris Goners wanna get together for a pre-Tyvek-show drink? Laurent, I lost your number way back but let me know if you or anyone else is down. Le mien est 06.37.65.26.96
2. Did any of you catch the Crusaders of Love show? I'm bummed I couldn't make it.
3. Where do I buy an amp? The 9ème is overpriced and leboncoin is proving fruitless and I am getting desperate here
Posted: Nov 21, 2014 3:45 am

Posting on this forum for the first time in years, but if you wanna buy an amp I'd check out (yes, leboncoin) but also wannonce, vivastreet, even craigslist, and, above all, zikinf. Second hand is the way to go as all the Parisian shops are 1) fucking boring with their selections and 2) way overpriced.
Posted: Nov 21, 2014 11:57 am

while we're on overpriced and boring, everytime I go to "Crocodisk" in the 5eme for reggae, African, etc., they seem to have the same crap. any advice? buying CDs and only some vinyl. thanks
Posted: Nov 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Posted: Nov 21, 2014 3:00 pm

Advice: buy records in America.
Posted: Nov 24, 2014 11:40 am

thanks, but there's a lot of West African stuff you just can't find here. salut!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®