Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Guilty pleasures
Posted: Feb 24, 2011 11:47 pm

I was digging through some old boxes and discovered this cd...

I know it's fucked it up. My wife loved these guys and dragged me with her.
I made babies to the music godammit! Anyway this shit brought back memories and no matter how gay it is...I love it. Guilty pleasure.
Posted: Feb 24, 2011 11:51 pm | Edited by: Cole

Another song Jamiroquia song that I can't deny.
Posted: Feb 25, 2011 10:07 am

Start denying.
Posted: Feb 25, 2011 11:42 am

he no longer needs to deny

the Obama administration is on those folks side
Posted: Feb 27, 2011 12:17 am

Speaking of - when IS that Guilty Pleasures LP coming out on Dusty Medical Records?
Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:54 pm | Edited by: Useless Easter

Speaking of - when IS that Guilty Pleasures LP coming out on Dusty Medical Records?

Hear here, bullyrock, ditto sniffer, etc.
Posted: Feb 27, 2011 10:59 pm

The oscars! my guilty pleasure!
Posted: Feb 27, 2011 11:11 pm

BOOTY HOLE
Posted: Feb 27, 2011 11:32 pm

The oscars! my guilty pleasure!

Me too! Went and saw The King's Speech today before the Oscars, It deserved best pic. Still, if your looking for films about royalty, I thought The Queen a few years back was better.
Posted: Mar 1, 2011 2:43 pm

*cough*artwork*cough*
Posted: Mar 1, 2011 5:13 pm

I can't get enough Dwight Yoakam
Posted: Mar 1, 2011 9:32 pm

I can't get enough Dwight Yoakam

Not a guilty pleasure. Just a pleasure. The half a bottle of codeine cough syrup I drunk when i started this post.....that was a guilty pleasure(I did have the flu).
Posted: Mar 1, 2011 10:25 pm

Me too! Went and saw The King's Speech today before the Oscars, It deserved best pic. Still, if your looking for films about royalty, I thought The Queen a few years back was better.

Loved King's Speech! Got me looking into other King genre movies- but so far, The Young Victoria kinda sucked. It was too much about the buttressy costumes. That's why I think I liked King's Speech. It was set in a later era, so all those stupid costumes were kind of obsolete, and the drama and acting became more important- and it was good acting
Posted: Mar 1, 2011 10:26 pm

going to check out The Queen ...
Posted: Mar 1, 2011 10:34 pm

Yeah, you should. Helen Mirren won an Oscar for her role as Queen Elizabeth. It's a character study film and very interesting.
Posted: Mar 1, 2011 10:41 pm

Charlie Sheen interviews
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®