Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Muscians' Input Needed
Posted: Oct 3, 2010 2:09 pm

To both local and traveling musicians, The Memphis Music Magnet Project is currently looking at repurposing a derelict warehouse located in Soulsville to serve as a hub for musician interaction and as a stimulus for neighborhood revitalization. We would like your input on what types of space to include and what functions the warehouse should serve for the music community. If you were creating this space, what resources and amenities would you include i.e. recording studio, rehearsal and performance space, computer lab, equipment storage, healthcare outreach, hostels for traveling musicians?

What types of resources and amenities would attract you personally to utalize the repurposed warehouse?

If your interested in reading more about the Memphis Music Magnet Project, check out the website or look us up on facebook!

Thanks for your input!

www.memphismusicmagnet.org
Posted: Oct 3, 2010 4:26 pm

keg of beer and a room to smoke weed in.
Posted: Oct 4, 2010 8:43 am

can I live there rent free? Will you be my groupie? I'll need two pit bulls to watch my gear...also I don't do standard tunings...I need a fridge of Canada Dry, and a cordless razor to keep my balls shiny.
Posted: Oct 6, 2010 6:38 pm

Tacos...DUH!
Posted: Oct 6, 2010 8:51 pm

Lots of hidey holes for everyone's stashes.
Posted: Oct 7, 2010 10:44 am

stripper pole.
Posted: Oct 7, 2010 11:29 am

Muscians' Input Needed

Semen or blood?
Posted: Oct 7, 2010 1:01 pm

I dunno, but keep sending those Memphis bands out our way in Cali. Definitely a good use of your resources!

"Derelict Warehouse" would be a good name for a band, too.
Posted: Oct 8, 2010 10:36 am

Cheap jamspace.
Clean power
Venue downstairs with reasonably priced beverages and decent PA.
Posted: Oct 9, 2010 2:51 pm

trampolines and underwear exchange!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®