Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Post-Gonerfest Sickness
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 9:28 am

I can't breathe out my nose and I'm coughing up green loogies. Who's with me?
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 10:40 am

I've come down with something in the last couple of days.

Probably from standing too close to scott rogers that one night.
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 11:46 am

Lost my voice due to screaming during the New Bomb Turks set. Coughing up the occasional loogie due to throat damage. It was worth it.
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 12:02 pm

i got the Gonerrhea too :(
Likely from a combination of fatigue, screaming, and the sweat bath i took on the last night.
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 12:57 pm

My nose has been stuffy since the ride home, but I think I've kept full sickness at bay with my daily dose of vitamin C and green tea with honey...and the amount of fresh garlic I use when I cook.
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 1:51 pm

every time i came back from Gonerfests i would get sick too..but this time i am not sick, had some coughing and hacking in the mornin' but thats about it.
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 2:43 pm

I've come down with something in the last couple of days.

Probably from standing too close to scott rogers that one night.

when did obesity become contagious?
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 2:56 pm

that's the only thing i miss about gonerfest. Hemant gave me to best suggestion ever - Emergen-c
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 3:49 pm

You guys just made me feel 400% better about missing Gonerfest, cuz I get sick from the slighest 'travelling' weekender!

I'm such a pussy.
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 3:52 pm

I'm with you guys. Some kind of nasal funk like Jack Lemon in the Odd Couple; Hmphmeh! Hmphmeh!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®