Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Greatest Republican Speech Ever...
Posted: Sep 14, 2010 6:31 pm

I love this guy! He really wants to be Stark county treasurer. Great quotes. My favorite..."I am from the village of Minerva., and "Yes! Who said that!"

Posted: Sep 15, 2010 6:10 pm

I'm not so sure. have you heard the teabagger candidate for Delaware? could give him a run for the money. teabags and Delaware alone is funny enough.

The Republican Party's hopes for winning back the Senate rest on a perennial candidate with a sketchy employment history who has dissembled about her education, defaulted on her student loan and her mortgage, sued a former employer for mental anguish, railed against the evils of masturbation and questioned whether it would have been OK to lie to prevent Nazis from killing Jews during World War II.

Christine O'Donnell shocked the Republican establishment Tuesday night by blowing...
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Yeah, she's pretty nuts. If anyone likes following politics, this is a fun year. There are some really extreme, wacky people running....and winning!

They might destroy the country in the future , but right now it's kinda' entertaining.
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 6:27 pm

would it have been ok for the USA to allow more jewish refugees, or was it ok that we let them be murdered instead? would it have been ok for us to bomb the railways into the camps or bomb the gas chambers? we knew they were there, we knew their location, we knew millions had already died and more were dying every single day and we did NOTHING. shit, we did worse than nothing! look up ss st louis, where we turned back a boatload of jewish refugees trying to escape mazi germany...
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Forget the Nazi stuff she said....dude, she's against masturbation.
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 6:35 pm

also, the more tea party candidates that win is less republicans. plays right into the democrats hands. tea party wackos will force republicans further right and alienate the independents and moderates they need to win elections. shit, the only hopes the democrats have for reelecting obama is if the tea party forces an idiot like sarah palin onto the ticket for the republicans. she would get enough support from her idiot supporters who would otherwise vote republican that it would be enough to propel obama into a second term, just like ross perot got clinton elected in 1992.
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 6:42 pm

she is correct, masturbation is not the answer to AIDS. blowjobs are.

the bible doesnt say you cant masturbate. what if you are thinking of your wife when you are doing it? the bible only says lust after another you are not married to is a sin. the other verse commonly cited only refers to "spilling your seed" therefore its a cleanliness issue, not the act itself that is a sin. dropping a load in someones mouth is the obvious answer.
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Does anyone think of their wife when they masturbate? I still find my wife hot and will have sex with her as often as possible. Still....I can't recall ever thinking of her while doing that. Kinda' funny.
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm

i was just mentioning it as a loophole in her thinking...
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 6:57 pm

i was just mentioning it as a loophole in her thinking...

Yeah, I know. I had just never thought about it and found it interesting.
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 9:56 am

thanks for posting that video! That was pretty funny. It looked like he might snap at any moment and attack one of his Republican supporters. I bet some of them were a little freaked out by his obvious manic state. Dude needed some tranquilizers.
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 10:36 am

He's got a Masters in Communication motherfuckers. Obviously, his delivery was over our heads.

That Braveheart remix was on time. Especially with the "I'm from the village of Minerva." line.

Shit, I'm going to watch that again.
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 10:47 am

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 11:08 am

thanks for posting that video! That was pretty funny. It looked like he might snap at any moment and attack one of his Republican supporters. I bet some of them were a little freaked out by his obvious manic state. Dude needed some tranquilizers.

actually reminded me of you on stage! same haircut too!
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 11:35 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I think the teaparty is designed to steal votes from indipendants and dems....that's why they fein being subversive. I think their entire schtick is a reaction to the democratic landslide of the last election. They've read the writing on the wall and they're experimenting with a new rhetoric.

I think they're trying to sway the middle of the road voter who may be on the fence on issues like abortion, womens rights, guns and the war...I think they're a community of inbred fucktards who deserve to be under a bridge when Dave Mathews band desides to dump their poop reservoir into the river.
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 1:09 pm

who deserve to be under a bridge when Dave Mathews band desides to dump their poop reservoir into the river.

Hahahahahahah
you're killing me with that shit!!!!!
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 4:56 pm

that guy needs a few xanax bars!!!
I would vote for him!! and I'm not republican!!
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Dwight!
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 5:57 pm | Edited by: Quinn

Hit the ground running! Stark county is tired of business of usual! I love that he has to return to the podium to see what to say next.
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 6:41 pm

A great moment is when he screws up the Einstien quote and gives a little yelp as he's looking on the paper to correct it.
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 10:13 pm

A coworker showed me this before I saw it here...I think this guy is CIA.
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 10:15 pm

"A masters degree in communication!" is my favorite part....what Nigerian college sold this guy a masters?
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 10:25 pm

He must have gone to the same school of communications as Matt Foley.
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Tell your friends, Tell your neighbors, Tell Randy Gonzalez, and tell your husbands! They're rapin everybody up in har!

You are so dumb!

I'm glad I watched this aferter wakky tobakky
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 10:37 pm

He must have gone to the same school of communications as Matt Foley.

Awwwww yeah! Good call.
Posted: Sep 18, 2010 1:29 am

dude, she's against masturbation.
its about time, having wanks is over rated! (smile)
Posted: Sep 18, 2010 1:43 am | Edited by: Cole

its about time, having wanks is over rated

Yeah, it is now, but about 30 minutes ago it was the greatest thing ever!
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 1:44 am | Edited by: the rape ape

questioned whether it would have been OK to lie to prevent Nazis from killing Jews during World War II.

O'DONNELL: A lie, whether it be a lie or an exaggeration, is disrespect to whoever you're exaggerating or lying to, because it's not respecting reality.

MAHER: Quite the opposite, it can be respect.

COMEDIAN EDDIE IZZARD: What if someone comes to you in the middle of the Second World War and says, 'do you have any Jewish people in your house?' and you do have them. That would be a lie. That would be disrespectful to Hitler.

O'DONNELL: I believe if I were in that situation, God would provide a way to do the right thing righteously. I believe that!

MAHER: God is not there. Hitler's there and you're there.

O'DONNELL: You never have to practice deception. God always provides a way out.

------------------------------------------------

would it have been ok to have the united states army take berlin instead of letting the russians rape and/or kill every woman in the city???? would it have been ok to at least report it in the news at the time and publicly condemn it??? there is no god here.

'They raped every German female from eight to 80'

Soviet troops raped not only Germans but also their victims, recently liberated from concentration camps. They raped the women at Auschwitz.

The revelation that women who had already endured so much mistreatment in camps such as Auschwitz were then subsequently raped by their liberators adds a grotesque level of nausea to the story that did not exist before.

Auschwitz prisoners, like Linda Breder, say - incredibly - that they found their homecoming even more appalling than their time in the camp.

On March 24, 1945, our "noble Soviet allies" entered Danzig. A 50-year-old Danzig teacher reported that her niece, 15, was raped seven times, and her other niece, 22, was raped fifteen times. A Soviet officer told a group of women to seek safety in the Cathedral. Once they were securely locked inside, the beasts of Bolshevism entered, and ringing the bells and playing the organ, "celebrated" a foul orgy through the night, raping all the women, some more than thirty times. A Catholic pastor in Danzig declared, "They violated even eight-year-old girls and shot boys who tried to shield their mothers."

Even many young women soldiers and medical staff in the Red Army did not appear to disapprove. "Our soldiers' behaviour towards Germans, particularly German women, is absolutely correct!" said a 21-year-old from Agranenko's reconnaissance detachment. A number seemed to find it amusing. Several German women recorded how Soviet servicewomen watched and laughed when they were raped.

Drink of every variety, including dangerous chemicals seized from laboratories and workshops, was a major factor in the violence. It seems as if Soviet soldiers needed alcoholic courage to attack a woman. But then, all too often, they drank too much and, unable to complete the act, used the bottle instead with appalling effect. A number of victims were mutilated obscenely.

When gang-raped women in Königsberg begged their attackers afterwards to put them out of their misery, the Red Army men appear to have felt insulted. "Russian soldiers do not shoot women," they replied.

According to the International News Service in London, January 31, 1946, when American soldier's wives were brought to Germany, they were given special authorization to wear military uniforms because "the GIs did not want their wives mistaken for Fraeuleins by other occupation troops."

In one heart-breaking incident, a Berlin lawyer, who had somehow protected his Jewish wife from persecution throughout the Nazi period, was shot trying to protect her from rape by Red Army soldiers. As he lay dying of his wounds, he saw his wife being gang-raped.

'They do not speak a word of Russian, but that makes it easier,' one Red Army soldier wrote in a letter home in February 1945. 'You don't have to persuade them. You just point a revolver and tell them to lie down. Then you do your stuff and go away.'

'In the house next to ours, Soviet troops went in and pulled the women on to the street, had their mattresses pulled out and raped the women,' recalled one inhabitant, John Noble.

'The men had to watch, and then the men were shot. Right at the end of the street, a woman was tied to a wagon wheel and terribly misused.

Though the precise statistics will never be known, existing estimates are breathtaking: 2 million women were raped in Germany, many of them more than once. In Berlin alone, hospital statistics indicate between 95,000 and 130,000 rape victims.\

It was not until the winter of 1946-47 that the Soviet authorities, concerned by the spread of disease, imposed serious penalties on their forces in East Germany for fraternising with the enemy.
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 8:57 am

What if someone comes to you in the middle of the Second World War and says, 'do you have any Jewish people in your house?' and you do have them.

Practicing or non-practicing?
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 1:10 pm

You never have to practice deception. God always provides a way out.

Except for Bush's lie about Iraq, it was the taxpayers who provided a way out, and got his buddies rich (er).

as I'm sure everybody agrees.
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 4:00 pm

except Bush probably wasn't lying....I can totally believe he is stupid enough to trust what Cheney and others told him
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Karl Rove, President Bush's chief political adviser, cautioned other White House aides in the summer of 2003 that Bush's 2004 re-election prospects would be severely damaged if it was publicly disclosed that he had been personally warned that a key rationale for going to war had been challenged within the administration. Rove expressed his concerns shortly after an informal review of classified government records by then-Deputy National Security Adviser Stephen J. Hadley determined that Bush had been specifically advised that claims he later made in his 2003 State of the Union address -- that Iraq was procuring high-strength aluminum tubes to build a nuclear weapon -- might not be true, according to government records and interviews.

Hadley was particularly concerned that the public might learn of a classified one-page summary of a National Intelligence Estimate, specifically written for Bush in October 2002. The summary said that although "most agencies judge" that the aluminum tubes were "related to a uranium enrichment effort," the State Department's Bureau of Intelligence and Research and the Energy Department's intelligence branch "believe that the tubes more likely are intended for conventional weapons."

Three months after receiving that assessment, the president stated without qualification in his January 28, 2003, State of the Union address: "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa. Our intelligence sources tell us that he has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production."

The previously undisclosed review by Hadley was part of a damage-control effort launched after former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV alleged that Bush's claims regarding the uranium were not true. The CIA had sent Wilson to the African nation of Niger in 2002 to investigate the purported procurement efforts by Iraq; he reported that they were most likely a hoax.

The White House was largely successful in defusing the Niger controversy because there was no evidence that Bush was aware that his claims about the uranium were based on faulty intelligence. Then-CIA Director George Tenet swiftly and publicly took the blame for the entire episode, saying that he and the CIA were at fault for not warning Bush and his aides that the information might be untrue.

But Hadley and other administration officials realized that it would be much more difficult to shield Bush from criticism for his statements regarding the aluminum tubes, for several reasons.

For one, Hadley's review concluded that Bush had been directly and repeatedly apprised of the deep rift within the intelligence community over whether Iraq wanted the high-strength aluminum tubes for a nuclear weapons program or for conventional weapons.

For another, the president and others in the administration had cited the aluminum tubes as the most compelling evidence that Saddam was determined to build a nuclear weapon -- even more than the allegations that he was attempting to purchase uranium.

And finally, full disclosure of the internal dissent over the importance of the tubes would have almost certainly raised broader questions about the administration's conduct in the months leading up to war.

"Presidential knowledge was the ball game," says a former senior government official outside the White House who was personally familiar with the damage-control effort. "The mission was to insulate the president. It was about making it appear that he wasn't in the know. You could do that on Niger. You couldn't do that with the tubes." A Republican political appointee involved in the process, who thought the Bush administration had a constitutional obligation to be more open with Congress, said: "This was about getting past the election."

The President's Summary
Most troublesome to those leading the damage-control effort was documentary evidence -- albeit in highly classified government records that they might be able to keep secret -- that the president had been advised that many in the intelligence community believed that the tubes were meant for conventional weapons.

The one-page documents known as the "President's Summary" are distilled from the much lengthier National Intelligence Estimates, which combine the analysis of as many as six intelligence agencies regarding major national security issues. Bush's knowledge of the State and Energy departments' dissent over the tubes was disclosed in a March 4, 2006, National Journal story -- more than three years after the intelligence assessment was provided to the president, and some 16 months after the 2004 presidential election.

The President's Summary was only one of several high-level warnings given to Bush and other senior administration officials that serious doubts existed about the intended use of the tubes, according to government records and interviews with former and current officials.

In mid-September 2002, two weeks before Bush received the October 2002 President's Summary, Tenet informed him that both State and Energy had doubts about the aluminum tubes and that even some within the CIA weren't certain that the tubes were meant for nuclear weapons, according to government records and interviews with two former senior officials.

Official records and interviews with current and former officials also reveal that the president was told that even then-Secretary of State Colin Powell had doubts that the tubes might be used for nuclear weapons.

When U.S. inspectors entered Iraq after the fall of Saddam's regime, they determined that Iraq's nuclear program had been dormant for more than a decade and that the aluminum tubes had been used only for conventional weapons.

In the end, the White House's damage control was largely successful, because the public did not learn until after the 2004 elections the full extent of the president's knowledge that the assessment linking the aluminum tubes to a nuclear weapons program might not be true. The most crucial information was kept under wraps until long after Bush's re-election.
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 4:34 pm

I could tell my dog repeatedly that I had doubts about Beggin' Strips actually containing any bacon, but that doesn't mean he'd understand me
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 6:27 pm

i think bush used his perceived stupidity as cover. with obama in office its even worse because bro is a constitutional lawyer, he doesnt have any excuse for the evil shit he does/enables.
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 6:53 pm

yeah but you believe the moon landing was a fake too, so............
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 6:56 pm

i believe some of the photos were faked, and some of the "moon rocks" were faked, and yes, it does make me wonder why, but i have no doubt someone went to the moon at some point.
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 7:00 pm

The Dutch national Rijksmuseum made an embarrassing announcement last week that one of its most loved possessions, a moon rock, is a fake -- just an old piece of petrified wood that's never been anywhere near the moon.

The Rijksmuseum is famous for its fine art collections, especially paintings by Rembrandt and other masters. One of its lesser known objects, the "moon rock", was first unveiled in October 2006 as the centerpiece of a "Fly me to the moon" exhibition. At that time, the museum said the rock symbolized the "exploration of the unknown, colonization of far-away places and bringing back of treasures..." A reading about the "moon rock" was even held on October 7 because it was a full moon!

The rock was given as a private gift to former prime minister Willem Drees Jr in 1969 by the U.S. ambassador to The Netherlands, J. William Middendorf II, during a visit by the Apollo 11 astronauts, Armstrong, Collins and Aldrin, soon after the first moon landing. Drees had been out of office for 11 years, but was considered an elder statesman.

When Drees died in 1988, the rock was donated to the Rijksmuseum, where it has remained ever since. According to a museum spokeswoman, Ms Van Gelder, no one doubted the authenticity of the rock because it was in the prime minister's own collection, and they had vetted the acquisition by a phone call to NASA.

According to an article published by the Rijksmuseum, at one time the rock was insured for approximately half a million dollars, but its actual value is probably no more than around $70.

http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/atmosphaerenfahrt/22_mondfotos-o -mondfotograf-d/025-apollo-16-AS16-113-18332-mondlandefaehre.jpg
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 7:37 pm

I'm pretty sure there is fake Ed Gein/Jeffery Dahmer memorabilia

therefore Wisconsin doesn't exist
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 10:59 pm

well, it certainly doesnt prove wisconsin DOES exist...
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 9:23 am

At this point, 3 generations of Bush men have used the CIA to manipulate American politics. The only and best way I can see to combat them, is to make sure the Republicans don't get any more of an unfair advantage.

That's not to say that either party is to be trusted. In my state, the Bush family was pulling the strings of the Democratic party in the early 80's. Corruption isn't divided along party lines, but a republican majority like we at the start of this decade was just asking for a police state.

I just never expected that they would kill fellow americans....but then again I didn't live throught he Vietnam era, most of us Gen. X'ers were totally niave. I have never voted for a Republican and I never will.
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 9:32 am

At this point, 3 generations of Bush men have used the CIA to manipulate American politics. The only and best way I can see to combat them, is to make sure the Republicans don't get any more of an unfair advantage.

That's not to say that either party is to be trusted. In my state, the Bush family was pulling the strings of the Democratic party in the early 80's. Corruption isn't divided along party lines, but a republican majority like we had at the start of this decade was just asking for a police state.

I just never expected that they would kill fellow americans....but then again I didn't live throught he Vietnam era, most of us Gen. X'ers were totally niave. I have never voted for a Republican and I never will.

The biggest influence on politics in the past 10 years has been the "Shock and Awe" form of campaigning. It was officialy first pitched to the feds in 1997, not only as a form of military action, but as a political doctrine and a method of mind control. The Bush admin used it on their own people.

Research it. In 20 years it will become obvious to everyone..that's why it's safe for politicians on all sides to speak out about it now. Even fucking morons like Ron Paul want to get rid of the CIA. That probbably isn't the answer to our problems, but anyone paying attention can read the writing on the wall.
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 10:35 am

That's not to say that either party is to be trusted. In my state, the Bush family was pulling the strings of the Democratic party in the early 80's. Corruption isn't divided along party lines, but a republican majority like we had at the start of this decade was just asking for a police state.

The biggest influence on politics in the past 10 years has been the "Shock and Awe" form of campaigning. It was officialy first pitched to the feds in 1997, not only as a form of military action, but as a political doctrine and a method of mind control. The Bush admin used it on their own people.

Research it. In 20 years it will become obvious to everyone..that's why it's safe for politicians on all sides to speak out about it now. Even fucking morons like Ron Paul want to get rid of the CIA. That probbably isn't the answer to our problems, but anyone paying attention can read the writing on the studio wall.

CONCERT HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 4:07 pm

and echoes with the sound of salesmen

of salesmen.................
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 7:08 pm

I think the teaparty is designed to steal votes from indipendants and dems

I always thought the attention given to the Tea-Party was a Democratic fear tactic, bolstered by the Dem favored media outlets in an attempt to get votes from democrats.

Seriously, ther are no real reasons to vote for a Democrat in midterms? They've done absolutely nothing.
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm

OF SALESMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sep 22, 2010 8:10 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I only ever hear Dems laughing about the teabaggers...they warrant it.
Posted: Sep 22, 2010 12:35 pm

this is just a wild guess but I'm gonna go ahead and say you don't hang out with Republicans

OF SALESMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sep 22, 2010 2:54 pm

At this point, 3 generations of Van Halen men have used the SAMMY HAGAR to manipulate American politics. The only and best way I can see to combat them, is to make sure the Bertinelli don't get any more of an unfair advantage.

That's not to say that either party is to be trusted. In my state, the Van Halen family was pulling the strings of the Arena Rock party in the early 80's. Corruption isn't divided along party lines, but a Bertinelli majority like we had at the start of this decade was just asking for a police state.

I just never expected that they would kill fellow metallers....but then again I didn't live throught the hair metal era, most of us Gen. X'ers were totally niave. I have never voted for a Bertinelli and I never will.

The biggest influence on arena rock in the past 10 years has been the "Shock and Awe" form of campaigning. It was Sammy Hagar who first pitched to the feds in 1997, not only as a form of cabowabo action, but as a arean rock doctrine and a method of mind control. The Van Halen admin used it on their own people.

Research it. In 20 years it will become obvious to everyone..that's why it's safe for Sammy Hagars on all sides to speak out about it now. Even fucking morons like Gene Simmons want to get rid of the SAMMY HAGAR. That probably isn't the answer to our problems, but anyone paying attention can read the writing on Eddie's studio wall.
Posted: Oct 3, 2010 8:40 pm

Donald Duck drinks the Tea:

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®