Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / paging Brad X
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 7:36 am

There is a thread over at the G45 board that is sorely in need of your attention. the thread started as a discussion about the recent reissue of the Human Expression tracks and quickly turned into something else.
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 12:11 pm

Ha! Ha! I was in need of some comedy gold this morning. Thanks, Greg.
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 3:08 pm

interesting. i may have to come out of retirement for this...

RAPE!!!
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 3:51 pm

I made the mistake of reading the entire thread. The end was funny tho
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 9:28 pm

i put up a new post. wonder how long until this one gets censored:

it must suck to live in a country without freedom to make a joke. here is the punchline of a joke without the setup, there is no mention of race so hopefully this will be legal:

punchline: "a pizza doesn't scream when they put it in the oven"

yes, i do have other than racial jokes, here's one:

how do you get a man pregnant?

stick a dead baby up his ass

you're welcome. hope that was punk enough for you joey dee...
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 9:32 pm

and yeah, i am pretty punk. sorry i cant sit here talking politics on a message board all day, i am actually out in front of people playing music, some covers you might enjoy too like action woman, city of people, slow death... this week we played one city on monday, another wednesday, tonight in our hometown, we play tomorrow 100+ miles away and have to do an instore saturday in green bay as well as headline a show later that night. i tell lots of jokes when we play.

how do you get a faggot to fuck a woman?

fill her cunt up with shit.
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 9:34 pm

what did the lesbian vampire say to the other lesbian vampire?

see you next month
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 9:36 pm

oh yeah the joke that got deleted:

how do you fit 6 million jews into a volkswagon?

in the ashtray

---------------------------------------

and my latest post:

"Dave Baldwin":
Sarah Palin's special needs kid on a bad day is streets smarter than this rant. This kinda reminds me of listening to my middle school-aged stoner nephew regurgitating the leftist drivel his John Edwards-loving, unionized teachers ply him with all week. Power to the people, man!

whats the difference between sarah palin's mouth and her vagina?

only some of the things that come out of her vagina are retarded.
Posted: Sep 10, 2010 12:17 am

jokes deleted and topic locked hahahaha
Posted: Sep 11, 2010 3:03 am

where is bradx..?
Posted: Sep 11, 2010 8:25 am

church.
Posted: Sep 11, 2010 8:26 pm

HA!! and HEE HAW!
Posted: Sep 12, 2010 2:01 am

15 - Keggs - To Find Out / Girl (Orbit - no number) S5/R5/L5
not particularly rare. We mean, there may be 8 to 10 copies in collections. However, it is known that only 75 copies were pressed, so our estimate may be on the high side, if anything. The band members and relatives have already been contacted, so forget about it! One collector had 2 copies, the same guy who had 2 Botumles Pits and 2 Green Fuz. Nice going, eh? However, in terms of pure legend, put it up at number ONE. No mint copy is known, the best being a strong vg+/++. Most are hammered and a cracked copy is also known. Bootleg copies of this 45 exist in vast quantities, they have "ORBIT-A" and "ORBIT-B" scratched in the deadwax area. The real thing just has a serial number. The bootlegs have none of the volume, power and ambiance of the original. Wha'dya expect? A repro is rarely if ever equivalent to an original pressing, since the art of loud vinyl 45 mastering seems to have been lost completely. Not to mention that it's a vinyl transfer. Hear "To Find Out" on BFTG5, and "Girl" on BFTG6

I have this!! am i on the right website..? can i sell this for tons of money..?
Posted: Sep 12, 2010 3:36 am

you have a reissue. so do i.
Posted: Sep 12, 2010 8:26 pm

figgers.
Posted: Sep 12, 2010 10:20 pm

I could have been watching a show on Fox Sports Net about fishing but instead checked that thread out for a bit.

Brad kills it:

conservatives against the ground zero mosque is fucking ridiculous. in a free country people have the right to build a house of worship on their own private property. dear fools, the whole purpose of freedom of speech and freedom of religion is to protect that which is unpopular! what if 75% of people said they didnt want any more catholic churches built? there is nothing in the constitution about freedom from being offended. there are ten million muslim americans, dont you think you are offending them by claiming their religion is responsible for the 9/11 attacks??? should we ban christian churches from oklahoma city because timothy mcveigh claimed to be christian??? if the terrorists had planned 9/11 in the back of a grocery store would you ban grocery stores? the people building the so called ground zero mosque are AMERICAN CITIZENS, not terrorists. if it was al quaeda building a giant middle finger at ground zero i would be first in line to tear it down, but innocent americans should and do have the constitutional right to build a house of worship on their own private property.

there is way more anti arab sentiment than anti jewish in the mainstream media, which is more accurately described as a corporate brainwashing machine. the great success of the republican party is getting idiots and morons to vote against their own interests.

the people in palestine lived there for thousands of years. the jews only created israel out of pity from the holocaust. if we want to talk about iran and nukes, who is the only country that has used atomic weapons against millions of civilians? yes, that would be the good old USA. interestingly enough, there are still christian churches in both hiroshima and nagasaki, where our bombs killed over 200,000 civilians. iran hasnt attacked anyone. saudi arabia is where the 9/11 hijackers came from, why arent we after them???

sarah palin is even stupider than the republican base, which is REALLY FUCKING STUPID. the tea party is a joke, they have her and the mormon moron glenn beck as keynote speakers and then try to pretend they are anything but a fundraising arm of the GOP, give me a break!

the false left/right paradigm is a divide and conquer technique that obscures the fact that neither party represents the people. we need to get rid of the electoral college and put term limits on members of congress.
Posted: Sep 13, 2010 1:17 am

thank you.
Posted: Sep 13, 2010 8:53 pm

usa hates brown people.
Posted: Sep 13, 2010 9:09 pm | Edited by: Tommy Trouble

Brad, I thought you dug Palin.

"I want a president like sarah palin, not afraid to speak openly in front of the cameras without a teleprompter or a script, telling it like it is and doing what needs to be done for the good of our country!"
Posted: Sep 13, 2010 9:13 pm

I dig most of what Useless Eater posted, though!
Posted: Sep 13, 2010 10:28 pm

quote: Posted: Sep 3, 2010 4:09 pm
lesson #1: an instigator can rapidly change points of view because they owe allegiance to none of them...
Posted: Sep 13, 2010 11:13 pm | Edited by: Useless Eater

if Brad wasn't huffing so much Scotch Guard in high school imagine him on your debate team. imagine if your team made it to the the state finals and the topic was cartoons and sexual violence?!
Posted: Sep 14, 2010 2:43 am

Canada hates USA. Its true.
Posted: Sep 14, 2010 6:35 am

Well, there you go.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®