Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 10:10 am

Saw this last night.
Pretty fun movie!
Lots of violence, and Lohan gets butt naked.
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 10:30 am

"Hold on, Machete just sent a text - it says ... "You just fucked with the wrong Mexican."
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 12:40 pm

Lohan gets butt naked

!!!

Now that she's been in jail, has a lot of experience gettin' naked in front of Mexicans...
Pics?
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 1:59 pm

Great movie
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 2:56 pm

Enjoyed it! I would probably go see 'Machete Kills' and 'Machete Kills... Again' if they ever decide to follow up on those jokes.

Pretty sparse crowd on opening night in Memphis. I was surprised. The same theater had a packed room for the opening night of the 'Grindhouse' double feature.
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 3:25 pm

Saw it at the drive-in. Lots of real classy people brought their kids.

Great movie!
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 4:10 pm

Pretty sparse crowd on opening night in

Same in Portland. And no one there really seemed to enjoy it either. The only ones laughing were me and the ladyfriend
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 4:22 pm

Saw it at the drive-in. Lots of real classy people brought their kids

hilarious!

The only ones laughing were me and the ladyfriend

i once got yelled at for talking during the monkees "head" at a showing in an art gallery serving liquor.
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 4:32 pm

Pretty sparse crowd on opening night

Didn't seem to have much pre-opening night hype compared to Grindhouse, or maybe I'm living under a rock these days.

I didn't hear about it 'til the day of the midnight first showings. The couple or 3 theaters with the midnight shows were way far away from home, so I had to pass on that. 'sides I'm too old to be doing any kinda shit that starts at midnight on a weekday.
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 5:39 pm

It's a rollicking bloodbath. Coupla kids at our screening too.

The Tea Party crowd should love it. Wonder how it's doing in Arizona?
Posted: Sep 8, 2010 12:31 am

I wonder if Spaniard Robert Rodriguez really thinks the USA would be a better place if the white majority were violently dispossessed by a third-world Mestizo majority, or if the "kill the evil, violent, racist rednecks" angle was merely just a plot device to add another provocative Mexi-nationalist layer to the gore fest.
Posted: Sep 8, 2010 12:36 am

Awesome, but nowhere near as good as Scott Pilgram Vs. The World. Why aren't you talking about that movie?
Posted: Sep 8, 2010 1:10 am

I thought it was great entertainment. I was surprised that others in the theatre weren't laughing as much as I did.
Posted: Sep 8, 2010 9:22 pm

loved it. saw it in austin last weekend. Thought the place would be jam packed
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 11:06 pm

Posted: Sep 10, 2010 8:07 am

the white majority

Not for much longer
Posted: Sep 10, 2010 1:53 pm

A clever way to send an open-borders policy message to dunskis who thought they were going to see an action movie. And it had alot of tits and gore. Awesome.
Posted: Sep 10, 2010 10:17 pm | Edited by: dale

Posted: Sep 11, 2010 10:58 am

I live 43 miles from MX and the theater I was was 70% Mexican...
laughing it up!
Posted: Sep 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Saw it last night. Seriously funny ode to the early 70's drive in features. Not an unattractive woman in the whole film and a great cast.
Posted: Sep 12, 2010 2:23 am

Goner night at the Summer Drive-In ruled! Double feature of Machete and Piranha 3D (2D version) was perfect.

Go see Machete.
Posted: Sep 12, 2010 11:01 am

Going tonight!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®