Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Tin Foil Hat time! Fidel Castro: bin Laden is a CIA agent
Posted: Aug 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Posted: Aug 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Holy shit! I get a message saying that Internet Explorer was unable to open that site. The cover up is on!
Posted: Aug 30, 2010 10:52 pm

You mean that Tim Osmond guy? That's not a secret still, is it? Most people are aware that the Taliban is another creation of the CIA, former pawns in the USA's asymmetrical war against the USSR. Former assets (Noriega, Hussein, Bin Laden, etc.) conveniently become our new liabilities once services are rendered.
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 8:14 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

I can't open that either....

...but one thing that is an absolute fact professed by the CIA, is that they had Italian Mafia operating in Cuba all through the Bay of Pigs era.....

What most people don't understand is that the CIA are loosely modeled after the French Resistance...for many practical purposes you can consider them anarchists and pirates....many have smuggling businesses on the side, and the CIA encourages them to open their own business, looseley affiliated with other known (on the special intelligence level) CIA corporations for political protection. But if you can launder the money that is being used to fund your mission or "cell"....that's even better, if you can get paid under the table all together that's preferable.

All of us kids from D.C. come from a special intel. background, some of us more than others.
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 8:35 am

maybe something good to ask ian mackaye about, then.
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 10:25 am

Well he's a guy who grew up with alot of people from the intelligence community during the reagan years...so yeah, I bet he does have alot to say...what doesn't he have to say?
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 11:14 am

I haven't heard anyone ask Mackaye anything substantial in years...it's usualy "so what was it like inventing punk rock?".

I'm interested in the CIA as far as it being the dominant influence on American politics as we know it...I mean realy how long are we supposed to argue with moron's like Brad X and Sarah Palin over stupid baby boomer human interest issues?

I don't mind alluding to my relationship to the special intelligence community, I moved around so much as a kid that that's almost the strongest sense of community I have in some ways. My dad was an honest military man and that basically made him a pawn, every place I ever lived was a hotbed for special operations.....I used to feel like I had to keep my mouth shut about it, partially because I couldn't make sense of it, but researching this stuff helped with that....nobody is hiding anything very well anymore.

I will say that I believe that 9-11 was a conspiracy, and I strongly suspect that the main perpetrators of it have already been served some form of payback, hopefully with more on the way.

But everyone is just making the best of the circumstances, and mainly looking out for themselves. I don't blame the CIA, the CIA are a 2 headed dog. I've witnessed with my own two eyes the CIA instigating military conflict....I'm ambivelant about it at best. I don't realy stand to benefit or suffer from much of anything they do, so I accept them as an unfortunate fact of life...I grew up around them, they're familiar to me like family.
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 12:49 pm

Posted: Aug 31, 2010 1:11 pm

I haven't heard anyone ask Mackaye anything substantial in years

That's 'cause he's DEAD. duh.
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 1:15 pm

ERROR That page could not be found

Hmm.
Posted: Aug 31, 2010 3:47 pm

sure, like castro would know...
Posted: Sep 1, 2010 7:52 am | Edited by: tigerblinds

What Castro doesn't do enough speed or screw enough men and then deny it like the conservative pugnants you subscribe too, Brad X?

I was one of the 20,000 americans who's lives Noriega supposedly threatened....I made face to face contact with the man, and I have special insight into what happened there.....

You get all your fucking information from fat fuckin fascist pugnits who grew up in Crapsville, poor, drunk, fat, and stupid...just like you...it's a never ending fat ass circle jerk.....Sarah Palin looks semi-doable so she's your queen, like a fucking skinny chick at a Dungeons and Dragons convention.
Posted: Sep 1, 2010 7:58 am

"Semi-doable" was based on public consensus I might add...you should always state your sources. I wouldn't touch that slut with a sewer snake.
Posted: Sep 1, 2010 3:33 pm | Edited by: fag lotion

Posted: Sep 1, 2010 3:36 pm

This is not a revelation, but I'm assuming it's newsworthy because Castro said it?
Posted: Sep 1, 2010 4:09 pm

The former Cuban president said he knows it because he has read WikiLeaks.
Posted: Sep 2, 2010 9:50 pm

everytime someone posts on this thread an angel gets laid, and I hear angels realy like to fuck....at least the ones I know.
Posted: Sep 2, 2010 10:47 pm

anyway, I'm listenin to The Saints double album on munster...this has got to be the heaviest vinyl ever...I'm sure it said 200 gram but fucking shit this must be a metric system mix up.
Posted: Sep 2, 2010 10:52 pm

super cool story, brah.
Posted: Sep 2, 2010 11:21 pm

It still doesn't sound as good as the Alex Chilton on Bigtime Make a Little Love LPsingle that I'm listening too right now.

Some of those saints recordings are kind of shitty...it doesn't make sense to use that heavy vinyl....a fucking lp45 on 300 gram vinyl would be the ultimate tribute to excess.
Posted: Sep 2, 2010 11:22 pm

Oh yeah, thanks BradX alot of cherubs will be having sex tonight.
Posted: Sep 3, 2010 1:32 am

fuck yeah brah
Posted: Sep 3, 2010 1:33 am

word to the wise: noone gives a flying fuck what shitty records you are listening to. start a loser thread for your feelings on vinyl so noone can respond to it.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®