Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Richmond or D.C. or somewhere else?
Posted: Aug 18, 2010 6:03 pm

booking a tour and need a date between Chapel Hill and Baltimore. Can anybody recommend venues or bands I should contact?
Posted: Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm

virginia beach.
Posted: Aug 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Get in touch w/ the Points about booking in DC. They might also have info on other places/bands around those parts... look 'em up.

On a slightly related note,will you be coming to NOLA? Hope so!
Posted: Aug 18, 2010 9:43 pm | Edited by: Tiger Blinds

Atlanta some black lips crew some fireballs of freedom crew whatever it's aaaaallllllllll goooooooooodddddd.
Posted: Aug 18, 2010 10:10 pm

york, pa if it's a friday or saturday. less than one hour away from baltimore. drop me a line!
Posted: Aug 19, 2010 8:19 am

Newport, Maine
Posted: Aug 19, 2010 11:45 am

DC9 or Black Cat (even if just on the Backstage) in DC.
Posted: Aug 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Richmond has and will always suck shit... Avoid Avoid...
Posted: Aug 23, 2010 1:51 pm

thanks folks. Bazooka - drop a line where? I think we're looking at Sat 10/30 for the potential York show.

Joe P - we'll be in NOLA at Muscle's new bar on 10/23! You should play!

I'll post tour dates up on the Shows page later today - if anybody wants to jump in and help us fill holes that would be awesome. Pure Country Gold is the band.
Posted: Aug 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Bazooka - drop a line where?
Click on the "member" link below his name.
Posted: Aug 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Bazooka - drop a line where? I think we're looking at Sat 10/30 for the potential York show.

YEAH!
Posted: Aug 25, 2010 11:37 am

petey, still waiting to hear from you.

dj_bazooka_joe at yahoo dot com

let's do it!

the show i mean. not "it."
Posted: Aug 25, 2010 1:35 pm

I live in Richmond. Have friends who put on shows. We don't get any good music here -- are you sure you guys don't suck?
Posted: Aug 25, 2010 2:07 pm

back off asshole, i get less good music here than you do there.
Posted: Aug 25, 2010 4:13 pm

sorry Joe - I was holding off because we have someone booking some NE shows and I want to make sure he doesn't have other ideas for that date. I'm still waiting to hear back from dude, but I'll email ya in a sec.

RSAsshole, we might suck - I'm not the best one to determine that. Get on the internet and figure it out and if you and Joe want to get on a PCG bidding war that would be cool.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®