Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Do Black Kids EVER get kidnapped??
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 8:35 pm

This white 7 year old boy named Kyron Horman as been kidnapped in Portland and its pretty much all you hear about on the news. Sad story but face it he's been gone a couple months mostly likely dead. Seems like the cops are looking at the stepmom pretty hard. I can't EVER remember a high profile case of a black kid being kidnapped. Not count being mentioned once or twice.
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 9:36 pm

All the time. Just look in Bruce's basement.
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 9:40 pm

nothing to see, move along....
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 10:17 pm

I can't EVER remember a high profile case of a black kid being kidnapped

over 4,000,000. even Portland whites have heard about africa, slavery, and the golden triangle, right?

kyron seems to have been taken by a fam member. although this is technically a kidnapping, i p;refer to think of ransom involved and if so there are few US kidnappings period, black or white.

still, as a father of a 7 yr old boy...too sad
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 10:30 pm

Well I am from Va. I do remember hearing about slavery once or twice ..ha but I don't remember hearing about a case in the last 10 years or so.. Come on you know what I meant.. I hope they give that bitch life in prison if that is the case...Woman that killed a young kid in prison along time of getting your ass kicked.. I guess she was trying to find someone to kill the Husband/Dad ...Fucking ugly body builder cunt..
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 10:59 pm | Edited by: Wes Memphis

Come on. You can't give away black kids in America lol. The closest black kids come to getting kidnapped are when they are adopted by crazy celebrities like Angelina Jolie and Bruno. And even then they go all the way to Africa to get 'em. They don't even want the American ones.
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 11:01 pm

Very true.. That answered that.. What about like soon to 18 year olds ha
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 6:25 am | Edited by: michael baker

Well I am from Va.

i just was in N va for ten days

MY point was kidnapping kids for ransom ain't what it once was...

i'm reading millions of book about crime in the 30's (mob; mid-west crazies; stoopid FBI) and there were a couple of high profile kidnappings (bremer eg) by the underrated karpis barker gang but no one went near a kid post Lindbergh
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 3:39 pm

1 in 3 missing children is black. i dont recall ever seeing one's story on the news.
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 5:15 pm

Advertisers and programmers understand that humans are evolutionarily hardwired to feel empathy for somebody that looks like them. It's a display of ratings driven misery, not proportional representation.
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 5:37 pm

Advertisers and programmers

SUCK!
Media makes the world suck
Posted: Aug 5, 2010 1:30 am

Black kids by far outway news cast of getting nabbed in NOLA!!! they just figure white kids are runaways???
Posted: Aug 5, 2010 1:55 am

I Am The Arm is a black kid and he got kidnapped in the butt once
Posted: Aug 5, 2010 7:48 am | Edited by: michael baker

Advertisers and programmers understand that humans are evolutionarily hardwired to feel empathy for somebody that looks like them. It's a display of ratings driven misery, not proportional representation.

hell. not only pop cult media. take an average suzie and johnnie into a museum and they are going to respond (viscerally and "intellectually") to american gothic much more readily and lasting than to one of those stupid modern art guys like

hubba

hubba hubba

hubba hubba hubba
Posted: Aug 5, 2010 1:47 pm

I Am The Arm is a black kid and he got kidnapped in the butt once

Shhh...It's a scandal
Posted: Aug 8, 2010 12:43 pm

This fat asian kid that works at Dats on Magazine st. He was wearing a shirt that said, "Fat Kids are Harder to Kidnap".
Posted: Aug 8, 2010 1:46 pm

Posted: Aug 8, 2010 9:47 pm

Tawana Brawley?
Posted: Aug 10, 2010 12:24 pm

http://blackandmissing.org/

There are 10 black people missing on this site. I'd say that's not very many...Doubt they're really missing....They're probably just at a party together.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®