Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Going to Nashville next week for work
Posted: Jul 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Anyone want to take bets on whether or not I can track down Theresa K and shake her down for my wedding photographs?

Anybody else missing merchandise or goods? Drop me a line and I'll put it on my list.
Posted: Jul 28, 2010 2:59 pm

well, she's updating her site, and she is still in nashville according to that, i bet you can get in touch with her
Posted: Jul 28, 2010 3:03 pm

she's updating her site

that's the thing that gets me...

tried calling several times
tried emailing several times
tried leaving comments on her blog

she's gone radio silent.

I wouldn't even care, but it's my wedding pictures.
Posted: Jul 28, 2010 4:19 pm

I heard from her awhile back when one of her houses flooded, that's been at least 6 months though.
Posted: Jul 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Anybody else missing merchandise or goods? Drop me a line and I'll put it on my list.
My underwear is missing. I don't think TK has it, but might as well check.
Posted: Jul 29, 2010 9:35 am

Don't be so sure.
Posted: Jul 29, 2010 12:03 pm

I thought "punks" went commando?
Maybe it's on her blog.
Posted: Jul 30, 2010 6:32 am

It is weird how she just went missing.
Posted: Jul 30, 2010 8:44 am

Jack Stands is a hippie. There is nothing "punk" about him what-so-ever.
Posted: Jul 30, 2010 9:28 am

I can meet you in Nashville and take pictures of you looking for your missing pictures.
Posted: Jul 30, 2010 12:02 pm

"when punk turned missing" buy my photos!
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 1:47 pm

Is there any good BBQ here? The people I'm working with told me to go to Corky's, so obviously they can't be trusted.
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 3:58 pm

Is there any good BBQ here? The people I'm working with told me to go to Corky's, so obviously they can't be trusted.

I've never had any good BBQ in Nashville. If you're coming back to Memphis from Nashville, I liked Reggi's BBQ in Jackson. It's around exit 85, I think. It's located in a strip mall near their minor league baseball park there. The owners are some of the nicest people I've met and they've got some quality BBQ.
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 5:04 pm

eat some hot chicken at Prince's!

I don't know if it's any good, but it sure is HOT!
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 5:08 pm

hot chicken at Prince's!

I will definitely do that.

I guess I might be stuck with Corky's. I guess that's better than Smokey Bones or Famous Daves (though that was mentioned as a "good" place by the people I'm working with here. Ugh).
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 9:12 pm

Millionaire, there is a German restaurant that is good and supposedly a good place for milkshakes too. Don't know where either of them is located, but you could google google google.
Posted: Jan 5, 2011 10:14 am

Going back to Nashville again in a few weeks. Corky's last time was actually not too bad. It was too damn hot outside last time to venture out. This time I'm going to find better BBQ and search the streets for my wedding photos. Bwhahahahaha!
Posted: Jan 5, 2011 3:06 pm

Scrogers - what's the name of that milkshake joint?....and the german restaurant?
Posted: Jan 5, 2011 4:50 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

I eat here at least one meal here whenever staying in Nashville and it might be a habitat suited to locating someone of Theresa K's background.

http://www.athensfamilyrestaurant.com/
Posted: Jan 5, 2011 5:42 pm

There is nothing "punk" about him what-so-ever.

thank god for that

p.s. nashville sucks
Posted: Jan 6, 2011 10:00 am

Milkshakes-
Elliston Soda Shop

Bobbie's Dairy Dip

German-
Gerst Haus

Don't eat BBQ in Nashville. Not even Corky's.

Theresa K works at a pizza joint in East Nashville. I can't remember the name.
Posted: Jan 7, 2011 9:59 pm

Milkshakes-
Elliston Soda Shop

Bobbie's Dairy Dip

German-
Gerst Haus

Thanks!
Posted: Jan 7, 2011 10:02 pm

Theresa K works at a pizza joint in East Nashville. I can't remember the name.

Think you can sweet talk my wedding pics out of her?
Posted: Jan 8, 2011 5:15 am

Haven't seen or heard from her in over a year.
Posted: Jan 8, 2011 6:46 pm

Haven't seen or heard from her in over a year.

oh, well. I tried.
Posted: Jan 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Is there an equivalent soul food joint to Ms. Ellen's in Nastyville?
Posted: Jan 20, 2011 9:33 am

No.

But the Elliston Soda Shop does do meat & 3s.
Posted: Jan 20, 2011 9:50 am

Rotier's on Elliston used to be pretty good but I haven't been there in years. Not soul food- good white folks food, that is. You might be able to catch Dave Cloud at the Springwater on Friday or Saturday nights. Its behind the McDonalds on West End. Go watch some scumbag behavior at the Gold Rush.
Posted: Jan 20, 2011 11:38 am

Bean roll!!!
Posted: Jan 20, 2011 5:33 pm

You're a bean roll.

thanks. I have Elliston's on the list. I may just kill two birds with one stone there.
Posted: Jan 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Had Jack's BBQ for dinner. Meh.
Posted: Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm

oops, that was me.

still haven't spotted Theresa K. Did see dag at the Midtown Cafe last night.
Posted: Jan 25, 2011 10:28 pm

I have a bad feeling about those wedding pics. Seems like if she had them, she would have sent them to you. I dunno, maybe something happened to the film...
Posted: Jan 26, 2011 3:28 am

Didn't I tell you not to waste your time eating BBQ in Nashville?
Posted: Jan 26, 2011 11:28 am

Didn't I tell you not to waste your time eating BBQ in Nashville?

He couldn't help himself. Even the so-so stuff here is better than what we can get in MI.

I did find a good home cooking place called Monell's.

(this is windy)
Posted: Jan 26, 2011 8:55 pm

"Did see dag at the Midtown Cafe last night."-?????
Posted: Jan 26, 2011 9:47 pm | Edited by: m t millionaire

Were you not at the Midtown Cafe on Monday evening? I was with a work colleague and sitting at the round table just up the two steps and to the right. You came in with two other guys and sat essentially next to us. I was rude and didn't say hello. Sorry.
Posted: Jan 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Tonight was dinner at City House, which was way overrated. We followed that up with drinks at Patterson House, which were amazing. Bacon Old Fashioned! Now on to the hotel bar...
Posted: Jan 26, 2011 10:26 pm

From Wikipedia- The biggest of these distinguishing traits is the goatee. Famously used by the "Mirror Universe" version of Goner character dag, in the episode "Mirror, Mirror", it was an easy way for audiences to tell "good" dag from "evil" dag.

You musta seen Jesse Garon dag- that handsome scoundrel, - i don't get to that part of Nashville since the Great Escape moved.
Posted: Jan 27, 2011 5:20 pm

prince's hot chicken is the only highlight of that hellhole.
Posted: Jan 29, 2011 3:32 pm

The biggest of these distinguishing traits is the goatee. Famously used by the "Mirror Universe" version of Goner character dag, in the episode "Mirror, Mirror", it was an easy way for audiences to tell "good" dag from "evil" dag.

I don't know what any of that means, but I hope you enjoyed your food.
Posted: Jan 29, 2011 6:19 pm

prince's hot chicken is the only highlight of that hellhole.

Patterson House bar.....it's "fancy" and worth every penny of the $11 cocktails. I'm still dreaming of them.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®