Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Gallagher, the original Juggalo
Posted: Jul 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Not quite as mesmerizing as last year's infomercial. But they've really outdone themselves with the wrestling events this year (detailed around the 12 minute mark).

http://www.juggalogathering.com/home.php#a1
Posted: Jul 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Doo, quit hatin'!

Posted: Jul 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Posted: Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm | Edited by: Womb Raider

The Juggalo Gathering, while hilarious, does not look nearly as awesome as this event, which presumably takes place on the same grounds..

http://www.hogrock.com/home.htm

check out the pictures here... http://hogrock.com/welcome.htm not safe for work.
Posted: Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm

I think I'm gonna go biker cause I really like looking at gross boobs.
Posted: Jul 20, 2010 7:03 pm

i just watched that whole thing.
Posted: Jul 20, 2010 10:25 pm | Edited by: dtrain

I can't believe this exists. I really cannot believe this Juggalo thing exists....it's just so horrific on every level. That new infomercial released YESTERDAY is amazing. I mean, i thought they would take a different approach since SNL has been ripping on the last infomercial(and doing a good job too) for eons now. Guess not. I mean, Vanilla Ice, Tom Green, Gahllagher, RON JEREMY? Really? ugh...

There new movie however looks fantastic tho...fast forward to 15:00 mins in and check it....WTF?!!!!

Posted: Jul 20, 2010 10:29 pm

movie trailer link:

seriously.....a WESTERN???
Posted: Jul 20, 2010 11:51 pm

http://hogrock.com/welcome.htm
also known as tits you never wanted to see..
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 1:01 am | Edited by: SSSSSSS

I wish hogrock would put together a 17 min promo video. There was one nice set of tatas, I think it was 2002.

If Kid Rock was gonna be a Hogrock, I'd go for sure! I think I could out keg toss Kid Rock.

Even the gathering seems pretty damn good. Naughty by Nature and Tone Loc!!!! Wow!!!!
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 1:04 am

OMG! Juggalo cowboys I can see, but there was a juggalo injun in there! I can't wait!!!
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 1:08 am

Big Money Rustlas = must see movie fo sho!
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 2:00 am

Posted: Jul 21, 2010 8:38 am | Edited by: Tiger Blinds

Biker's are funny...I think people just join biker gangs to get drunk and laid, because the rules are that a biker wife marries the entire gang and they all get to fuck her and all get the same communicable diseases I presume.

Gallagher was the topic of a funny conversation at Thanksgiving last year, my huge "catholic" family decided that he's gay. My cousin from SanFrancisco did an impression of him that almost made iced tea come out my nose and I smashed cherry tomatoes with my spoon. Good times!
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 8:45 am

I should probbably add that my family all get pretty drunk, bloody mary's at Easter and jaeger at Thanksgiving...and Samuel Adams at all family events. Not to mention more than half are pot heads, so it probbably seemed funnier than it realy was.

However, Juggalos are too retarded even for me, but if that's what you're into it's a free country.
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 9:39 am

Superfly Snuka, Hacksaw Jim Dugan, Butterbean, and Todd Bridges???

I'm considering going just for the flashlight match. Oh, and helicopter rides.
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 11:56 am

Not quite as mesmerizing as last year's infomercial.

man, they weren't even TRYING to feign enthusiasm while reading from their telepromters!
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Posted: Jul 22, 2010 10:14 am

I'd like to see Butterbean vs. Kimbo Slice; two over rated has beens going at it...I'll wait for the payperview....beer, snacks, bathroom, bed, all within reach, and best of all NO JUGGALOS!
Posted: Jul 23, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm not realy totally against ICP...I've met their road manager and he has some funny ass stories. But as a rule rapping clowns are too much for me.
Posted: Jul 24, 2010 11:00 am

Woah. I would totally chip in on a Gathering PayPerView. Tell their manager what a great idea that is.
Posted: Jul 24, 2010 2:17 pm

I cant go to the juggalo fest cuz ill be chicken huntin.
Posted: Jul 26, 2010 9:43 am | Edited by: Tiger Blinds

I should have said "former road manager" I talked to my friend who knows him this weekend, and he said he doesn't work with them anymore.

I would consider payperview of this also. Or just interviewing people in the parking lot....

Can you imagine being on any kind of halucinogen at this thing? That realy is one of those scenerios for disaster. Thousands Of Juggalos, it sounds like a George Romero movie.
Posted: Aug 15, 2010 9:41 am

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 11:19 am

that rules.

wonder if they'll be back at the same place next year.
Posted: Aug 15, 2010 11:26 am

I know that you guys think this shit is funny, and it is, but it scares the hell out of me.

I have teenagers, and the moment I see ICP on their ipods.........straight to military school.

I can see young dudes getting into it because its an easy way to get laid.

I mean you never hear of any Juggalo doctors or lawyers....there's no coming back from it.
Posted: Aug 15, 2010 12:45 pm

"The witness asked not to be identified so that he does not anger the juggalos."
Posted: Aug 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Gallagher really needs to lay the hammer down on this Juggalo violence.
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 9:05 am

"They started throwing stone rocks"

Oh my doodoo feces!

Why did she bare her breasts if she was already getting hit with rocks?
There must be some footage of this on the Internet somewhere.
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 9:56 am

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 11:40 am

I can see young dudes getting into it because its an easy way to get laid.

have you seen the "choices" one has from either gender?
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Tila Tequilla at the Gathering of the Juggalloos...what could go wrong?
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 3:25 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/08/14/2010-08-14_tila_tequila_i nsane_clown_posse_fans_tried_to_kill_me_at_concert.html

Dudes were throwing huge stone rocks in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage and they even took the sh*t out of the port-o-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage," she told the gossip website.
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Tila took one for the team!
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Tila took one for the team!

I think Tilas made a living doing that.
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 6:59 pm

From Horatio Sanz twitter

CUT SONG LYRICS: " I'm just a juggalo and everywhere I go... people like to throw shit at little Asian chicks..."

Heh
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Tila took one from the team!
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Oh yeah, with shitty video if you scroll down a bit.
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 7:24 pm | Edited by: Mark Beef

Posted: Aug 16, 2010 8:49 pm

I'm beginning to kind of understand the juggaloes point. If I go to Gonerfest 7 and some reality bozo like Brett Michaels plays...

Well...I won't throw feces but I would be dissapointed.
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 10:34 pm

I wouldn't kick her outta the sack!

HEE=HAWW!
Posted: Aug 17, 2010 4:14 pm

BRETT MICHAELS IS GOING TO BE AT GONERFEST???
Posted: Aug 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Fucktard Tom Green dares the waters. Gallagher shows up towards the end looking haggard as fuck.

America this is you. Woo!Woo!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdIby6G6gsw&feature=spotlight
Posted: Aug 19, 2010 3:45 pm

best music video ever
http://www.redtube.com/9297

some of y'all should read this and learn
http://www.nerve.com/advice/2010/06/21/sex-advice-from-juggalos
Posted: Aug 19, 2010 3:56 pm | Edited by: Cole

After reading that article something dawned on me. This quote did it,,,

[i][Most things are cool with Juggalos. I've seen dudes with 300-pound girls with facial hair and it's all good. Big, fat, bald, retarded it's all good with us./i]

They are dumb as hell, but you have to admit they're a pretty tolerant bunch...well, unless your aa Asian, reality show whore trying to rap.
Posted: Sep 8, 2010 1:34 pm

New York takes on the juggaloes!

http://www.villagevoice.com/2010-09-08/music/juggalo-gathering-insane- clown-posse/

what say we send some juggaloes to NY and have them review an "All Tomorrows Parties" gig? I wonder what they would make of Kim Gordon? D'you suppose Thurston would defend her honor?
Posted: Sep 14, 2010 12:36 am

How to keep a juggalo up with current events

Posted: Sep 14, 2010 12:41 am

BRETT MICHAELS IS GOING TO BE AT GONERFEST???

PA represents! woop woop!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®