Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / dangerous pussy
Posted: Jun 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Posted: Jun 25, 2010 5:55 pm

I hope they do. Nothing would make my day more than hearing that some asshole rapist got his junk caught in this thing.
Posted: Jun 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Neat!! Cole, you need some more tunes??
Posted: Jun 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Neat!!

haha. I'm going to send your wife one for comedy porpuses.

Dude, I love your comps, they and the iv cd has been the only thing playing in my car. so yeah! I even dig some of the pussy songs.
Posted: Jun 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Tommy Trouble, if you are making comps, I need one!
Posted: Jun 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Windy, send me your address on facebook.
Posted: Jun 26, 2010 12:51 am

look, the thing is stupid. where is the deterrent value? if the rapist knows its there, they will simply remove it, have her remove it, or use an object to remove it. if they dont know its there then as soon as it clamps on they will begin attacking the person it is attached to. better hope the rapist doesnt insert a finger first and beat you to death! sexual assault with the hands is a normal precursor to penile rape. common sense. you really think the guy is just going to run away crying instead of beating the person attacked to the fish hooks in his dick? give me a break. this device will simply turn a rape victim into a murder victim.

so what, a girl wears one of these any time they are going out on the town, for the rest of their lives? oh, gotta go home from work and get my car from that scary parking garage, better put the rape condom in. time to take out the trash! rape condom. husband is out of town for the weekend, better not take that fucker out at all. hope its comfortable. have fun wearing it while on the rag, ladies. these things will never be worn consistently, their value is next to none.

this thing only becomes useful once you have already been raped. so they stick a finger up there, flip her over, and rape her in the ass or mouth. if people know enough about them to act as a deterrent they will know enough to check for and remove them. it can be removed manually. it doesnt defend against multiple attackers. most rapes in south africa are gang rapes. so the first guy in line gets bit, doesnt stop the rest of them from taking their turns. it doesnt prevent abduction. it does nothing to stop the rapist from claiming the sex was consensual, a trick to harm him.

i think any money or effort spent promoting this device would be better spent on other types of prevention. like a gun for instance. at least the backfire from a gun will not end up beating you to death. stop the rape before it occurs. self defense classes, etc. carry a pair of rusty scissors and perform an even better sort of revenge on the rapist. this is going to turn alot of rape victims into murder victims is my prediction. it certainly does nothing to make women safer.

pussys are armed now boys, look the fuck out!
Posted: Jun 26, 2010 8:37 am

Soccer players are a bunch of rapists, ha!
Posted: Jun 26, 2010 2:42 pm

whoah. rape ape is like, an expert and shit.
Posted: Jun 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Rape: it's a sexual surprise!
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 1:58 am

rape ape outta bizness!
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 2:18 am

learn to read ass face. bizness is good. heres a rape tip for the uninitiated: having "surprise sex" with a chick is not easy. try and cram it into an unlubricated hole is just as painful for the rapist as the rapee. gonna get black and blue cock because its kinda like trying to penetrate a brick wall.

so here is the fix, as anyone in the bizness will tell you, gotta at least spit on a finger, find that hole and guide it in. anything less and you are unlikely to achieve full satisfactory penetration. fucking a bone dry pussy without spitting and inserting a finger or two first is like fucking the inside of a sandpaper glove.

of course part of the thrill to raping is to cause pain, but noone wants to cause pain to themselves. therefore, all professional rapists (and even the retired ones such as myself) start off with some finger rape before getting down to the main attraction.

therefore, this device will have no effect on bizness, because it will be found and the rapist will simply punch the bitch in the face, flip her over, and rape her ass. no deterrent and does nothing to stop rape, nothing to protect women at all.

hopefully they never pass concealed carry in all the states, that could actually stop a rape before the moment of vaginal penetration, and put a raper out of the biz for good.

reporting for fox news, i am the great rape ape.
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Rape is funny when you're raped by clowns.
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 4:12 pm

i hate clowns.
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 6:47 pm

I think a stun gun is a better way to deter rape. They're legal to take anywhere in my state and only cost 30 dollars...even I got one. No one is gonna rape me by golly.
Posted: Jun 28, 2010 12:59 pm

if women just all stayed home under the covers hiding they'd have a great chance of never being raped.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®