Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Evil Army artwork missing. REWARD!!
Posted: Jun 23, 2010 1:45 pm

I sold the last few copies of our LP to the Goner store a few months ago and I accidentally left some original artwork in one of the copies. The link below will show you the artwork Im looking for. Im sure whoever bought it thought it was an insert since it was inside of the LP, but I really need to get it back. It was 2 pictures. $100 reward for the return. If anyone runs across it, reach me at evilarmy2003@hotmail.com or myspace.com/evilarmy.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb187/robevil/Scan.jpg
Posted: Jun 23, 2010 4:21 pm

DAMN, HOPE YOU GET YOUR SHIT BACK!!! KATRINA FUCKED SOME OF MY SHIT UP BAD!!! and now its gone forever...doog luck man!!!
Posted: Jun 23, 2010 4:23 pm

that was supposed to say good luck, man!!!
Posted: Jun 24, 2010 5:33 pm

jet jag !!!!! good luck rob !
Posted: Jun 25, 2010 9:56 am

Dude, that fucking sucks.
Hope this turns up.
Posted: Jul 13, 2010 8:14 pm

that drawing is sick as hell man, hope it shows up. would be a shame to not get it back
Posted: Jul 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Rog, I bought a copy of your record at Goner on Sunday (already had it on cd). There was no artwork in it.

Sorry, mang. Bueno suerte!
Posted: Jul 14, 2010 6:34 am

dAmn shamE,, HOPE U GET IT BACK!! it will show up . Or be one hell of the makings of nuevo mempho urban lore and legend!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®