Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Goodnight Loving show in in JENISON, MI tonight!
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 1:50 pm

They guys got denied going into Canada, so they're driving to play at our house tonight at to Dale's in Port Huron tomorrow.

If you're in the vicinity (I'm looking at you K-zoo goners), head on over.

shoot me an email - markmillionaire AT gmail DOT com if you want the address.
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 2:02 pm

YES!

And tomorrow night in Port Huron. More details on where as they develop.
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Due to the drive they have to get to Albany they're just gonna do the Grand Rapids thing tonight then drive. So, no GnL show in PH tomorrow but everyone go see them because they are a great band and always a good time. I know I'll be seeing them at least one more time this summer be it Milwaukee or Kzoo.
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Dale--head on over to GR.
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Anybody else remotely close, come on over! I'm looking in the direction of Chicago.

First ever house party in the Millionaire's new house! Help us break it in.
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Some k-zoo goners coming up, and perhaps a Muskegon resident. I'm not sure there is anyone else around here. Good times, can't wait to see if my neighbors call the cops!
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 7:06 pm

if i weren't working i'd be there. instead i'm going to check on rod the bod & banjo while their mom & dad are out of town.
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 7:46 pm

I would head over to GR but just got done with all the events I had going on today. I suppose if I left now and had no delays I could be there by 12:30 though.
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 7:57 pm

I have to be in early tonite to see the tigers play tommorow.
Posted: Jun 13, 2010 2:30 pm

We missed those of y'all that didn't make it. Had a blast! I vote for more millionaire basement shows in the future.
Posted: Jun 13, 2010 11:02 pm

no cops?
Posted: Jun 13, 2010 11:09 pm

we mayes folk are good at avoiding cops.

usually.
Posted: Jun 13, 2010 11:21 pm

no cops, no knocks on the door from neighbors today, no passive aggressive vandalism from neighbors.
Posted: Jun 13, 2010 11:26 pm

wow. the millionaire's videos turned out! No mics and the camera still picked up vocals just fine!
Posted: Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 11:53 am

got their new record last night at the show. it's good.. and i have to listen to it more before i'm sure, but i wouldn't put it in the class of their first 3. closer to the recent 12".
Posted: Jun 18, 2010 9:56 am

shit - didn't know about this - woulda loved to seem those guys again!
Posted: Jun 18, 2010 12:33 pm

It was fucking awesome.

Scary Bad

Dead Fish On the Banks
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®