Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Al Gore Gay?
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 2:46 pm

Posted: Jun 10, 2010 3:21 pm

What... that sex-pot Tipper didn't do it for him? Impossible!!

Oh please...please be true!
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 3:33 pm

You'll see it on Fox news first if it is. Rest assured.
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 4:07 pm

An Inconvenient Poof?
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 7:37 pm

"Al Gore -- total fag."

Ann Coulter, July 27, 2006
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 8:20 pm

they're citing a story in the globe. THE GLOBE for chrissakes. here's their most recent cover.
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

they're citing a story in the globe. THE GLOBE for chrissakes. here's their most recent cover.

When was the last time they were successfully sued for libel?
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Hmmm... He always did seem a bit swishy to me. Could be!
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 11:58 am

Tipper would make any man go gay.
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 12:04 pm

When was the last time they were successfully sued for libel?

you need to prove damages were caused to successfully sue for libel.
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 12:15 pm

"Anne Coulter -- has a penis"

kelleybean, June 11th, 2010
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Anne Coulter -- has a penis

Annie is a trannie? Well that explains everything. I love that crazy chick. She doesn't give a fuck what anybody thinks. She should start a band.
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 1:38 pm

He's just bi...you know like Prince, Lou Reed, Lawrence of Arabia, Mick Jagger?
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 1:49 pm

of course he's gay!! he's an enviro-mentalist ain't he?!? trying to infect the schoolchildren of these here united states with the homosexualist agenda i tell you what
Posted: Jun 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Nah, he just talks kinda funny.
Posted: Jun 15, 2010 10:00 pm

a very small and unknown fact is that al gore invented gay.
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 1:27 am

MANBEARPIG!
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 3:06 pm

wow, america almost had a gay president!!!
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Scott Rogers on the rumor: "I thertanly hope tho!!!"
Posted: Jun 17, 2010 9:12 am

wow, america almost had a gay president!!!

Now that would realy be worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize...instead of that stupid power point presentation his secretary probbably put together.
Posted: Jun 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Al Gore attempted rapist?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/30/molly-hagerty-picture-all_n_6 30458.html

She's not even cute.

So the man whose wife came up with the PMRC to help parents steer their children away from rape rock is allegedly an attempted rapist. That makes sense to me.
Posted: Jul 1, 2010 12:08 am

In a bombshell new police report vindicating The ENQUIRER's world exclusive of the AL GORE SEX SCANDAL, the alleged victim told Portland police intimate in-depth details of her claimed sexual encounter with the ex-Vice President.

In a comprehensive 73 page investigative report conducted by Portland Police Bureau in 2009 into an unnamed massage therapist's allegations that Gore made inappropriate and unwanted sexual contact at a hotel in October, 2006.

In a witness statement, the 54-year-old alleged victim - whose name is being withheld by The ENQUIRER - told detectives the Oscar-winning Nobel laureate attempted a "big tongue kiss," "caressed" her "back and buttocks and breasts" and "shoved" her hand down to his pubic region.

Gore, who recently split from wife Tipper after 40 years of marriage, also fed the woman chocolate and attempted to coerce her to come into his bedroom to listen to a song by Pink, the document said.

As The ENQUIRER first reported the woman reported the encounter several weeks after the incident, four years ago. The case was eventually cleared.

But police, for reasons not made public, investigated the case further last year.

The woman alleged she was called to a hotel in Portland for a $540 massage, which included 20 percent gratuity, to service the former Presidential candidate, when the alleged assault took place.

On her arrival at Portland's up-market Hotel Lucia, she claimed the ex-VP introduced himself saying, "Call me Al."

He stretched out his arms to wrap her into an embrace before purposefully dimming the lights, the woman told police.

"It was apparent from the beginning he had been drinking," she claimed.

"The hug went on a bit too long and I was a bit taken aback by it. If it weren't Al Gore I would have seriously questioned the situation right there because a hug from an unknown male client before a session is a bit odd and unprofessional. "

The woman noted, "I was in a room with someone who was Teflon coated in terms of his credibility and celebrity status."

The police documents, clearly identify "Mr. Stone aka Gore, Al." as the person of interest in the alleged encounter, the woman then read from a lengthy, detailed prepared statement, describing her session with Gore.

According to her account, Gore said he wanted his adductor area worked on and she considered THAT a warning sign.

"I was taught that a massage of the adductors could cause an involuntary erection," she told cops.

"When I began doing the requested abdominal area he became vocal with muffled moans, etc.

"He began demanding that I go lower and massaging on the abdominal area. I was shocked. He further insisted and acted angry, becoming verbally sharp and loud. I went into much deeper shock as I realized it appeared he was demanding sexual favors."

The woman told police Gore was "bellowing" when she rejected his advances.

He then attempted to lure her into the bedroom where he threw himself on top of her, it was also alleged.

"He bellowed at me... just scared the (bleep) out of me," she said.

"He was moaning, groaning, moving in a very suggestive way."

She also detailed why she didn't flee, claiming she was fearful she might be shot or tasered by the retired politician's security detail.

However, when Detective Cheryl Daul of Portland Police, quizzed the masseuse further, she later admitted she saw no security in or near the hotel suite; a contradiction that she apparently did not grasp.

After first being rebuffed, Gore tried another tactic, according to the woman, "pleading for the release of his second chakra" -- a euphemism for sexual activity, she claimed.

Instead, the woman said she tried a pressure point hoping it would make him sleepy.

When the session was over, the woman said she left the room to wash her hands. But as she was breaking down the massage table, Gore came over and "caressed my back, and buttocks and breasts."

She said, "I squirmed to try to get out of his grasp telling him to stop."

She told him he was a "crazy sex poodle," to which he giggled.

The licensed masseuse woman then said she distracted Gore - described as obscenely overweight - with chocolates!

Then he opened a small bottle of Grand Marnier, to wash them down.

"He then forced an open mouth kiss on me. I pushed back and said, 'Stop it. You're being way too frisky.' I was distressed and shocked and terrified," the massage therapist told police, reading from a prepared statement.

"I saw he was determined to have a sexual act with me."

The woman alleged Gore tried to take off her top and then told her to come into the bedroom and listen to his iPod, a song by Pink "about the current president, Bush, that would shock me," she told police.

Gore then played "Dear Mr. President" and according to the police documents, that was the trigger for things to get rougher.

"He immediately flipped me flat on my back and threw his whole body" on top of her, the woman suggested.

"Get off me you big lummox! I loudly yelled protested to him."

She managed to throw Gore off her body, she claimed. But he grabbed her hand and then started singing along to the song in what she calls "bizarre karaoke."

She then asked him, "Just how long where you whacked out after the election?"

"He replied six-and-a-half years so far, just giggling his head off."

As Gore persisted to have sex with her, the woman said: "I told him I was sorry to disappoint him and he would just have to take matters into his own hands that night. He pleaded, grabbed me... tongue kissed me... rubbed my buttocks with his hand and fingers and rubbed himself against my crotch saying, 'You know you want to do it.'"

She told investigators she finally managed to break away from Gore and flee the hotel.

Safe at home, the alleged vic "took a long, long warm shower trying to wash off the (laughter) unwanted touching and the trauma and I brushed my teeth for a long time to get out the Grand Marnier and Al Gore's tongue and germs out of my mouth," she told police.

In a Monica Lewinsky blue dress déjà vu moment, the woman said she noticed stains on the front of her pants.

"I wondered if it was soap or bodily fluids from Gore pushing up against me repeatedly," she said.

Those pants were saved in a bank safe deposit box, along with a chocolate bar with his fingerprints as evidence.

The woman told investigators she did not want to make money from the case.

"I only want justice," she said at the time of the interview.

"This is not just my story but this is the story of women in the world and how it is."

After interviewing the woman, the Police Bureau provided additional counseling services through its victim advocate program.

As The ENQUIRER FIRST reported yesterday "If the complainant and the Portland Police Bureau wish to pursue the possibility of a criminal prosecution, additional investigation by the Bureau will be necessary and will be discussed with the Portland Police Bureau," Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk said in a statement.

According to Associated Press, a representative for Gore issued a terse "No comment" yesterday after the DA's statement was released.
Posted: Jul 1, 2010 12:18 am

attempted a "big tongue kiss," "caressed" her "back and buttocks and breasts" and "shoved" her hand down to his pubic region.

rapist? i read the complaint and it sounds like the worst thing he did was to put her hand on his wang during a massage. unprofessional, sure. third degree sexual assault? probably. theres a big difference between some grab ass and attempted rape, in my opinion. at most he could be charged with misdemeanor tit touching. most of her complaint consists of his repeated bellows and groans and her choosing not to leave or stop the session.

However, when Detective Cheryl Daul of Portland Police, quizzed the masseuse further, she later admitted she saw no security in or near the hotel suite; a contradiction that she apparently did not grasp.

BULLSHIT. give me a break. yeah, he probably did make unwanted advances to her, but i dont believe she told him NO in any meaningful way or attempted to remove herself from the situation. she chose to stay and continue the session, she should have left or tried to leave if she ever felt in danger.

"I saw he was determined to have a sexual act with me."
so then she followed him into the bedroom, listened to a song by pink and sure, he was being persistent about wanting sex, but why didnt she leave if she didnt want to? why did she follow him into the bedroom? maybe to have a good story to tell, maybe because she was a little interested, maybe because she knew he was rich and she could sue his ass off? who knows, one thing we can assume for sure, she didnt voluntarily follow him into the bedroom knowing "he was determined to have a sexual act with me" in order to get raped.

i dont believe she was ever in any danger or that any attempted rape occurred. i think he was probably being a pervert and she wasnt doing much to dissuade him from his gross advances.

and then she saved her stained pants and half a chocolate bar for four years in a safety deposit box as evidence? so he just popped one off on her? it doesnt say he jacked off or forced her to do anything, maybe she saw a big paycheck in the future and gave him a little handjob?

who the fuck knows? i say he should give the bitch $1000 and she should fuck off.

"Get off me you big lummox! I loudly yelled protested to him."

She managed to throw Gore off her body, she claimed. But he grabbed her hand and then started singing along to the song in what she calls "bizarre karaoke."

She then asked him, "Just how long where you whacked out after the election?"

"He replied six-and-a-half years so far, just giggling his head off."
Posted: Jul 1, 2010 12:47 am

Wouldn't surprise me if he did try to rape her. He has money and power. There may be other massage therapists out there that he has bullied into kicking it on down.

On the other hand, you gotta wonder how often a massage therapist puts up with unwanted sexual advances. If Al Gore was a nobody, there is no way she would've saved her cum encrusted pants in a safety deposit box for four years.

But who knows. Let the courts decide.
Posted: Jul 1, 2010 12:57 am

there is a big difference between bullying and rape in my opinion. as long as the person is able to leave, its not rape. if you dont want a guy to jump on you, especially one you already know is horny and acting inappropriate, you dont follow him in the bedroom. he groped her, big deal.
Posted: Jul 1, 2010 7:55 am

I hope Al Gore is gay, it's the only thing that can save his reputation in the grand scheme of things. The only people who still support him are baby-boomers who specialized in denial anyway. If he came out of the closet it might save a generation of old assholes.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®