Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Jun 1, 2010 12:26 pm

Seriously
Posted: Jun 1, 2010 2:29 pm

I'm with ya. I don't think BP gas is too hard to avoid buying for, say...the rest of my life. Yeah, I know all oil companies are evil, and we're all part of the problem, but I don't know why anybody in their right mind would give them another cent at this point. I hope they go fucking bankrupt and that new BP station they're building down the street from the OTHER BP station never opens.

http://www.citizen.org/boycott-bp

Rode my bike 13 miles to work today. Gonna ride home now.
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 2:17 am

This just proves that there is plenty of oil out there. Soon we will start shit with Canada. USA USA USA.
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 5:56 am

i got nuthin
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 8:57 am

proves that there is plenty of oil out there

in really hard to get to places.
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 9:00 am

A friend of mine printed up some BPissed shirts.
$15 postage paid. I think today may be the last day to order.

http://luceriffic.blogspot.com/2010/05/taking-orders-for-bpissed-t-shi rts.html
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 9:31 am

they should be shut down
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 9:32 am

considering they have other sites that are leaking, too. SHUT 'EM DOWN!
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 9:33 am

I honestly cant believe that I when I go by a BP there are people putting gas in their cars there....as much as I think people give a fuck, I guess a lot of people dont...
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 9:59 am

Jeez, you babies. Let the free market decide. the free, unregulated market will correct everything.
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 11:10 pm

The free market's about to enter the Jet Stream current and eventually wind up in the executive offices of Corporate HQ in BPLand.

Press Criminal Charges for all accountable! Fine them $1 Billion a day!! SIEZE THEIR NORTH AMERICAN ASSETS,BANKRUPT THEM AND GIVE ALL OF THEIR MONEY TO THE PEOPLE OF THE GULF COAST!!! BLEED THE FUCKERS DRY- - BLEED 'EM DRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 11:12 pm

Well,that felt good...
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 11:17 pm

I just sent Randy Prescott a nasty email. Not that he's gonna read it. I'm sure his box is over flowing like a breached pipeline. Here it's: randy.prescott@bp.com. Send the fuckin bomb.
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 11:27 pm

Jeez, you babies. Let the free market decide. the free, unregulated market will correct everything.

Remember guys, the supreme court ruled that corporations are people and are entitled to all the benifits and free speech that normal citizens have. Followong that logic, that must mean that corporations feel empathy and care about things other than profit.......Fuck BP and the supreme court.
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 12:46 pm

Yea, boycott all of those BP franchisees! Fuck small business owners that had nothing to do with this!
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 1:00 pm

Yea, boycott all of those BP franchisees! Fuck small business owners that had nothing to do with this!

yeah, I am kind of in this boat even though I can't bring myself to get gas at a BP.

by the way, I'm pretty sure if you get gas at a shell station, their gas has just as much BP oil as the BP station and vice versa. It all goes into the same pipe at some point along the way. it's a commodity. if you don't want BP gasoline, don't buy gasoline.
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 1:03 pm

Business idea: go down to oil water, refine, put oil in tank!

When BP gives you oily water, make watery oil!
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 2:04 pm

SHUT 'EM DOWN!
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 4:05 pm

One of you guys in Memphis should organize a protest. Maybe against coprporations in general. I'd show up. It would be cool to do something rather than just bitch at my wife and on message boards.

I live in an area where the locals are happy as long as their local politician loves gods and guns and hates abortion. It doesn't matter how they get screwed otherwise. No chance of a protest here.

You guys have a creative, intelligent, community. I bet if someone tried they could get a least 20 or 30 people to show up. It would be cool, and maybe turn into a riot.
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 4:33 pm

You guys have a creative, intelligent, community. I bet if someone tried they could get a least 20 or 30 people to show up. It would be cool, and maybe turn into a riot

trust me, there ain't 20 or 30 people on this board going to protest shit.

Have you been outside lately? It's like 95 degrees out there.
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 11:05 pm

Have you been outside lately? It's like 95 degrees out there.

That's a good point.

How's this......someone organize a benifit show for the homeless full of great Memphis bands. You take that money and pay the homeless to protest.
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 11:34 pm

Fuck small business owners that had nothing to do with this!

You mean the independent fishermen who know no other trade? And have all their capital invested in their ships, rigging, etc? All the NOLA, Mobile, Biloxi, Gulfport, etc, small business owners who are going to suffer when everybody up and leaves because shit is terrible and disgusting.

FUCK BP franchisees, they could pimp any good and they chose BP oil.
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 11:38 pm | Edited by: Cole

FUCK BP franchisees

There's a BP store in my town that took down the sign and painted the whole building white. Business must have taken a dive.
Posted: Jun 5, 2010 12:20 pm

When BP gives you oily water,make watery oil!

And call it Lemonade!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®