Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Khan's ass... Lohan's face
Posted: May 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Posted: May 22, 2010 10:28 pm

I am very, very proud. Supposedly not the first Black Lips show she's been to. AND while skipping DUI court in the USA. Total WIN, all around.
Posted: May 22, 2010 10:36 pm

I have a lot of respect for the way that King Khan lives his life.

Based on what I've read before I think the comments for that post are typical of the website. The people that comment there always seem to find something negative and misinformed to say about everything.
Posted: May 22, 2010 10:37 pm

does he have a tramp stamp???
Posted: May 23, 2010 6:06 am | Edited by: michael baker

The people that comment there always seem to find something negative and misinformed to say about everything.

for sure. not like the ebullient enlightenment of most boards, esp this one.

long live khan.
my son's 5 fave movies (in orederr)

ferris
parent trap (re make)
happy gilmore
matilda
school of rock

you go, lindsay lohan
Posted: May 23, 2010 8:07 am

They look amazingly similar.
Posted: May 23, 2010 8:42 am

this rules
Posted: May 23, 2010 10:04 am

Check this out. Shit's pretty hilarious!

More from Cannes
Posted: May 24, 2010 2:41 pm

wow.
Posted: May 25, 2010 2:50 pm

maybe KK was the passport lifter:)
Posted: May 25, 2010 3:50 pm | Edited by: Quinn

Nothing shocks me after seeing the youtube of the b'lips backin Pete Dougherty up
Posted: May 25, 2010 4:49 pm

aww come on KHAN!!! are the t bags just for me???
Posted: May 26, 2010 6:24 am

Best comment from the story:

Lindsay has about 2 years left before she hits the wall. I really need to fuck her before that happens. But, sadly, I can't get that image out of my head that that rich-kid douche bag Brandon Davis put in there when he said her vagina "smells like diarrhea." Now I have to find out if her vagina indeed smells like diarrhea. One of those "life's mission" type deals. Wish me luck.
Posted: May 26, 2010 6:53 am

Probably an easier quest than finding out if Dakota Fanning's vagina really smells like Teflon pipe dope.
Posted: May 26, 2010 7:33 am | Edited by: Beer Joint

Now I have to find out if her vagina indeed smells like diarrhea. One of those "life's mission" type deals

That's one of those questions like 'does a tree make a sound if it falls in the forest?'. The answer is yes, her pussy smells like diarrhea.

No real mystery there.
Posted: May 26, 2010 12:09 pm

i saw her mug shot. she has that "can't keep away from alcohol" look I see all the time...

fuckin' Khan partied with her. what a stud!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®