Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Mortage the house! Quintron's NOMA exhibition ends, Drum Buddys hitting the market!
Posted: May 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Lotsa fun reading and internetangent time to be spent learning about Quintron's exhibit at the New Orleans Museum of Modern Art--starting with this eBay listing for a Drum Buddy. I'm stoked cuz this place is down the street from me and I have been invited to actually try it out!!! If I could only afford it! Seriously, being so close to a real Drum Buddy is pretty killer...

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/QUINTRON-DRUM-BUDDY-ANALOG-SYNTHESIZER-DRUM-M ACHINE-/270577820188?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Keyboards_MIDI&hash=item3effb1e21 c#ht_842wt_1165][/url]
Posted: May 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Posted: May 17, 2010 6:55 am

WOW!
Posted: May 17, 2010 9:05 am

Truly the most amazing Drum Buddies ever... works of art.... edition of 4!
Posted: May 17, 2010 9:32 am

I've been running across articles about Drum Buddies in various music mags for a couple of years now, usually where you'd least expect. Wish I could afford it also.
Posted: May 17, 2010 3:31 pm

THEY SHOULD COST MORE!!!
Posted: May 17, 2010 3:34 pm

been messin with charles at our practice space...im actually pretty good...we aux'ed in JAY REATRD night of the broken glass and warped it sideways and looped it and then i played a boggie guitar in drop D tuning!!! TRULY SOME FRACTURED SHIT!!! i wish i could afford my own!!!
Posted: May 19, 2010 8:08 pm

I was shattered when I went to the place selling it today and dude had taken it home. Apparently bunches of degenerates were trying to spin the platter--and not the can--over the weekend and dude was worried it get f--d up. He said little kids who's parents were browsing were also f--in' with it. I had been invited to play it, but it was gone. So sad. I wanted to play it soooo bad!!!! The auction is being run by one of Quintron's friends who owns a high-end furniture store, fyi...
Posted: May 19, 2010 8:10 pm

t.... edition of 4!
Well, 5 is what I heard. It's just that Fred Armisen got his already. Now there are only 4...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®