Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / reatards lyrics
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 5:39 am

does any one have access to any of them especially the song Teenage Hate? no where to be found on the net
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 5:31 pm

2 part question:
a.) Do you possess ears or audio perceptive devices?
b.) Do you comprehend English?
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Tim sends this same weak ass smoke screen everytime I bring it up. This is not a fucking accounting of records sold people. This is his fucking make beleive spread sheet of what I'm supposed to accept. This was not nor has anything he has sent me in the past been prepaired by an accountant for my approval. Something his contract said I was to receive every six months.Try once every 3 years and like Tim said himself it always says the same damn thing. They don't sell. Yeah Mike, you think this is better than Long Gone's deal? He at least has the fucking courtesy of letting you know up front he has no entention of paying you anything else! Tim's phoney spread sheets useta boggle my mind as well. It's there in black & white , must be true. Why do you people think this fucker has moved so many times in the last 10 years, why has he changed distributors so many times. Makes for a big ass mess. You can throw bullshit lists of numbers at me and everybody else all day what it comes down to motherfucker is you haven't paid me anything in YEARS!!!!! That shit sells that bad for ya huh? Then just hand the fucking masters back to us and tend to your fucking bootleg series (sorry,you probably tell everybody you pay the people on back from the grave comps too right?)You beleive your own bullshit, all hustlers do. I owned a fucking record store Tim! I've seen at least three different pressings of our records in the last two years! What am I supposed to beleive? You press them in bathches of a hundred you lying sack of shit? Am I supposed to beleive that with the renewed interest in bands like oblivians and the gories that poor old Tim can hardly give this shit away?As for making an ass of myself in a public forum I could give a shit. I know whos telling the truth. And you've done your share of shit talking Tim. Plus what are you gonna do sue me for slander? A guy who makes bootleg records for a living is gonna sue me for slander? Tims post could be reduced to" nothing to see here folks". Well don't beleive it. Yea, I'm at fault for trusting him. I thought the guy was our freind. I like the mastering fees up there. Thats a laugh! I'm charged fees for masters that belong to you. Why don't you send me the fucking bill the next time you have your car worked on while you're at it. Advertising? Are you talking about those ads you run with your whole fucking catalogue printed in them? You could wear 8 pairs of sunglasses but I see straight through you.
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 7:18 pm

i assume you put this is the wrong thread???
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 7:20 pm

I thought they were Reatards lyrics. I wanted to hear that song.
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Somebody can help me?.
I need to know the lyrics of an oblivians song, bad man.
Iīm spanish and i donīt understand all the words from the album. Thanks.!!!
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Posted: Feb 20, 2010 12:45 am

man, that thread is beautiful
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 2:45 am

Hey anyone know "bad man" in espanol?
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 3:28 am

yesterday i smelled some balls
because i am from spain
then i tried to smell your dick
but it just was not the same
la la la la la la la la la la
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 9:28 am

son of vom, that was weird
and the lyrics are completely inaudible for me on half of the songs
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 1:04 pm

i just drank a fifth of jack
Posted: Feb 20, 2010 3:30 pm

well this time i went too far
i picked up my piece of shit guitar
i busted a big ass hole in the wall - YEEEAAAAHHH
why did the police have to be called???
Posted: Dec 1, 2016 2:29 pm

reviving this thread in the hopes of finding some teenage hate lyrics
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®