Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / dont mess with old white guys wearin' fanny packs
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 1:39 pm

i just want to know...is it or is it not Wild Man Fischer ?
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 2:11 pm

I just want to know, why the dude wants amber lamps?
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 2:33 pm

He got the shit beat out of him!
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 3:05 pm

but next time, he is going to fuck him up.
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Posted: Feb 18, 2010 3:59 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

As someone that has occasionally relied on public transportation, this occurrence was a total aberration from the normally pleasant and polite behavior blacks usually exhibit towards whites the moment they realize their own strength in numbers on public transit.

A CBS online hack reporter tried to racialize the story and was almost universally reamed in the comments section.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/17/national/main6217265.shtml
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 4:31 pm

I find the whole thing to be pure comedy...the old white dude was certainly in the right...but reading those comments, sheesh...especially when folks start quoting white population statistics and saying its genocide...get the fuck outta here with that BS.

simply put, the black dude got his ass handed to him and will forever be clowned by his peers...
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 4:33 pm

As someone that has occasionally relied on public transportation, this occurrence was a total aberration from the normally pleasant and polite behavior blacks usually exhibit towards whites the moment they realize their own strength in numbers on public transit.

i used to live in one of the more predominantly black neighborhoods in chicago and took the #91 austin bus from the eisenhower to austin/augusta every day. no matter how crowded it got, and it was sro every afternoon by the time we left the lake st. el stop, no one and i mean NO ONE wanted to sit with the white guy. and i was usually the only white person on the bus.
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 4:40 pm

black people in the south seem friendlier and more at ease then those in the north...and yes I'd place SF/Oakland in the north

that might be all people in the south however, skin pigment notwithstanding
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Ooh Laud, oh laud have mercy.

Ooh Jesus Christ!!
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Ooh Laud, oh laud have mercy.

Ooh Jesus Christ!!

Fucking halarious.
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 5:54 pm

It's also pathetic.

What did THEY,because that bitch with the camera helped instigate, think would happen?
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 6:35 pm

A CBS online hack reporter tried to racialize the story and was almost universally reamed in the comments section.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/17/national/main6217265.shtml

The spin of the White Man's Reign of Terror isn't working anymore.

Nobody's buying it,
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 6:55 pm

The President is black.
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 8:15 pm

So is the Attorney General and head of the RNC.
Posted: Feb 18, 2010 9:16 pm

if yo momma's whyte an yo daddee's blaque you mos suss sep tuhble to a krak ahtak
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 5:01 pm

everyone keeps talking about the "young" guy that was involved in the fight. in the first video, in response to the vet saying "i'm 67 years old," the guy says "i'm 50!"

is 50 that "young" compared to 67? or do people assume he's younger cause he's got cornrows? i don't get it.
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 7:04 pm

black people all look the same

also, i dont know how many older people you know, but there is a BIG difference between 50 and 67.
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 7:29 pm

i ran into an old white guy at kim's in the east village today. he was a total fucking prick, too. he tried to kick my ass with a stack of records, so i took the hint and split. hope i never hear form that old ass faggot again.
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Look at THIS crazy shit!
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 8:23 pm

i realize there's a big enough difference between 50 and 67, just thought it odd the dude's being made out to be some young thug. it wasn't a young kid and an old man, and there obviously wasn't much of a difference between those two guys, inasmuch as age was not a factor in who received the ass-beating. that 67 year-old guy certainly didn't seem elderly. if i saw those two dudes on the street i'd probably put them in the same age bracket, roughly. physically speaking i guess. i dunno. whatever.
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 8:46 pm

it wasn't a young kid and an old man

yup. it was a dumb nigger and a true american hero.
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 9:18 pm

true american hero
don't tell him that to his face.
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 9:29 pm

a poor man's bernard goetz...
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 9:47 pm

if yo momma's whyte an yo daddee's blaque you mos suss sep tuhble to a krak ahtak

i want my money baaaack
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 10:23 pm

yup. it was a dumb nigger and a true american hero.

indubitably
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Yo momma's black and yo daddy can't rock-n-roll.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®