Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / EVILoution
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 1:38 am

so let me get this straight. there was nothing, and it sat around for a long, long time doing nothing. somehow, this naturally created everything.

nothing+nothing = everything.

fish had sex with fish until they created frogs. frogs had sex with frogs until they created monkeys. so on and so on until humans evolved.

sure.

atheists are so fucking stupid

"God does not exist. no, i dont have any proof he doesnt exist, but i believe i am correct, and somehow that makes me smarter than those who believe in God."

magic sky man is REAL!!!

do you remember before you were born? of course not, and surely you are not stupid enough to believe everything you read. then surely there can only be nothing after you die.

cause and effect. every known thing in the universe has a cause, so, if there is no creator then certainly we can agree there is no universe. however, the fact is that there is a universe!

therefore there must also be a creator.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 6:59 am

Shit. I was hoping this was about a new Evil Army album.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 7:23 am | Edited by: Vinyl Ritchie

wow, brad your grasp of biological evolution is astonishing.

It is much much more plausible that all of this was created in a week.

But the MIGHTY creator had to rest for a day afterwards...plum tuckered out I suppose after willing the universe to exsist.

But Im just dumb enough to believe what I read in books written by scientists and doctrs and such instead of book written a 1000 years ago by people who thought the earth was flat, that the earth was the center of the universe and that illness was the result of an imbalance of bodily humors caused by a ghost or perhaps a small troll living inside a person.

But who created God? Surely, by your logic, your great "cause and effect" thesis of 2010, as it will come to be known that God is a being/force that created itself from nothing...so God is an effect with no cause? So if every known thing in the Universe is an effect brought about by a cause, then effect cannot exist with no cause, then surely we can agree that God does not exsist.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 8:33 am

so let me get this straight. a man, who lived to be hundreds of years old, was told by a supernatural being there would be a Great Flood(tm) & then told him to build a boat.

and then that same man packed at least seven of every kind of land-dwelling animal on the planet onto a boat.

and he somehow managed to do this without the animals eating each other. or eating him. and he had enough food to feed them the whole time, even with all their diverse diets. and he was able to manage their waste.

and the bible is the inerrant word of god
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 8:39 am

Can't you guys keep this shit on facebook?
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 8:41 am

me too!
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 12:04 pm

First, there was cheese.

Then, there was cheeseheads.

Finally, on the 7th day, God created ring baloney.

Beer came from that damn snake.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 1:17 pm

atheists are so fucking stupid

Yup,

and creationalist are even dumber.

Brad,
How did Moses write the pentachuk if he died in the second book?
This is something that has perplexed me since I was a little girl.
Please explain how this is possible.

your friend in Jesus,
Miss Linda
xox
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 3:31 pm

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 3:35 pm

That was supposed to be a picture of Jesus riding a dinosaur, but I'm too stupid to make it come up.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 3:39 pm

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 3:40 pm

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 3:42 pm

jinx

(Anti-flood protection???)
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 4:03 pm

something like this?

m t millionaire
Member Posted: Today, 3:40 pm Quote

Here you go.

No, but that's even better.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 8:24 pm

How did Moses write the pentachuk if he died in the second book?

he was a servant of God and God does whatever the fuck God wants.

next question.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 8:33 pm

That sounds reasonable enough, but I have another theory.

http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 9:16 pm

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 9:45 pm

Tommy Trouble
Member Posted: Today, 6:59 am    Quote

sucks.it's sad- I dunno if they'll ever get their shit together
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 9:58 pm | Edited by: Cole

Creater? Yes. Adam and Eve, a week of creation, resting on the seventh day? Hell no. It's ridiculous to me. Maybe that's just the story God gave those first morons on the planet so they might at least understand a little. I think faith and evolution can be compatible. I heard a NPR podcast that said Darwin thought the same thing. I love Jesus on the dinosaur.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 11:27 pm

Most christians seem to have a train of thought that if you believe in evolution that you're an atheist.

This is one of the many reasons I dislike [u]all[/u] religions
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 11:35 pm | Edited by: littlemisslinda

The creation sequence and evolution are compatable with each other.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 11:58 pm

This is one of the many reasons I dislike [u]all[/u] religions

I don't blame you. I won't defend it. We've really screwed it up. There is so much bad shit done in the name of God everyday. We need to grow up. In my opinion we should quit taking these ancient books literally. For example the book of Revelations. I believe that book was written as a reaction to the Roman persecution of the Christians of the time. There's visions all through the Bible, but People like to teach the visions in that book as future events. It has been used to scare the hell out of people for a long time.
I think bradX is right. a creater makes much more sense than the big bang theory. The problem is that Christians want to believe that the Bible is never wrong. In my opinion it was written by men, and we fuck up. It's a witness of God. The Bible is not useless. There's alot of universal truths in it. If everyone lived their lives the way Jesus suggested there would be alot more of feeding the poor and alot less gay marraige protesting.
I get a little fired up over this. I'm trying to move this shit into the twenty first century.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 12:38 am

Religion is a tool for interfacing with reality, a graphical user interface for the finite mind to try to come to grips with an infinite, indefinable universe. The problem with the English language Bible is that many of the original Hebrew words mean something vastly different in translation. I'm not a Christian but I like watching Melissa Scott. She is highly intelligent and knows her shit, not to mention she's a hot milf. If she'd do her sermons in thigh highs and pumps I'd convert.

http://www.pastormelissascott.com/whoIsPastor.html
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 2:07 am

The problem with the English language Bible is that many of the original Hebrew words mean something vastly different in translation.

boy is that ever true! these king james is the only true word of god morons have no idea what a bastardized translation that is.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 2:10 am

and then you have NIV etc. where they are translating a fucking translation.

sick.

and not the good kind of sick, either.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 4:03 am

where they are translating a fucking translation.

Gotta go back a looong way before that's not the case.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 4:10 am

And then of course you gotta go back to all the stories and myths and religions that the Bible was based on and translated/adapted from etc etc etc......
...all the way back to the first person who had the ability to concieve that "maybe there's somebody up there making all this happen."

Thank you, evolution, for making most of us smarter than that guy.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 9:57 am | Edited by: littlemisslinda

I'm not a Christian but I like watching Melissa Scott.

She's o.k. until she starts singing, I hate that shit.
Have you ever seen Dr.Gene Scott? That's her dad, and he was crazy. He would get drunk ( the bottle was on camera by his chair) sometimes smoke cigars, and yell at the t.v.camera shaking his Bible in the air.good times.
I like Arnold Murphy, but he's a different kind of crazy.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 10:00 am

I like watching Melissa Scott.

i wouldn't kick her outta the sack!

HAWW!
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 10:00 am

bad + motherfucker = Beer Joint
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 11:35 am

I like Arnold Murphy,

No Murray on Shepard's Chappel check out the closed captioning on that show. Crazy hidden messages about Japan in 25% of the shows. Talks alot about the three Earth ages and evolution, and sometimes reviews literature about Jesus' late teens and early adulthood. He also condemns the rapture theory, and "gospel" programming that begs for $.
I don't agree with all his opinions but, like wrestling, it's still fun to watch.
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 5:27 pm

california faggot time
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 7:40 pm

God Hates Fags
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 10:58 am

God Hates Fags

then why does he make them. oh wise one? why would god create something he hates, when we are all created in his image? Does he hate himself...why do we have a self-hating god?
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 11:14 am

God Hates Fags

I remember seeing a man on the news holding up a sign (2 poster boards on a stick) at a gay rights protest of some sort that said "God hates fags and I do too".
High brow entertainment!
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 5:31 pm

then why does he make them. oh wise one?

why does he make child molesters?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

anyways, its an inevitable part of allowing us free will. if we dont have the freedom to do evil, then we dont have any true freedom at all. we can choose to do good, or choose to do evil. fags have the freedom to repent and change their behavior. the problem is with their choice of action, not with what God created.

james 1 :
13 When under trial, let no one say: "I am being tried by God." For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone. 14 But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. 15 Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn, sin, when it has been accomplished, brings forth death".

evil is not something that can be created. it is intangible. it is our choice of actions that causes evil.

human parents have children all the time, knowing there is the possibility they will eventually do evil. of course if that happens, it is not the fault of the parents, the child is responsible for their own behavior. should parents not have children, then, knowing some might turn out bad?

of course not!

God hats fags because they are prideful of their sin and reject Him. there can be no forgiveness without repentance. if they refuse to see their behavior as the soul damning sin it is, they will inevitably end up in hell.

God does what He does because He chooses to do it. and, He is not subject to my evaluation. why questions are part of His eternal will, and our finite minds cannot grasp that which is infinite.

God tells us a certain behavior is an abomination worthy of death. if we choose to behave in that manner, it can only end in death. unregenerate homosexuals are living a life of sin, and God hates sin. all they have to do in order to be saved is repent, and turn to Christ their savior and all will be forgiven.

penis goes in vagina. why did God make them? for reproductive purposes, not for perversion. those who give in to ungodly lusts of the flesh are saying "we dont need God, we dont need or care about His design, and want to place our own desires above God."

an unrepentant heart against God is the only unforgivable sin, because we have free will and He will not force us to change our minds or attitudes towards Him.
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 7:12 pm

me too!

me three!
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 7:27 pm

anyways, its an inevitable part of allowing us free will

so homosexuals are homosexual by choice?

Interesting, are you a heterosexual by choice? You made a choice to be attracted to women? Nothing about how women make you feel had an effect on your "choice" of heterosexuality?

I call bullshit, you are heterosexual because you were born one. Homosexuals are homosexual because they were born that way. Same with Bi-sexuals.

You really show your true colors by comparing homosexuality to child molestation...only backward ass douchebags make that comparison. Child molesters are mentally ill and act on impulses that are criminal. "Pedophile" is not a sexual orientation. Sexual orientation is in one's genes, not their mind.

An individual has no choice as far as their sexuality(homo, hetero, bi) goes...you play the cards you are dealt. There is no "changing their behavior", you cannot change your DNA.
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 7:51 pm

there is no gay gene.

it doesnt matter how you were born. kleptos were born with the urge to steal, but society and God say stealing is wrong, so its not an acceptable behavior.

being born with homosexual tendencies is not an excuse for homosexual behavior in the eyes of God.

there is no choice as far as what you are attracted to, but you do have the choice of whether to act on those impulses or not.

the fact is, the bible says homosexual behavior is an abomination worthy of death. it doesnt condemn people for being born with those impulses, it condemns them for their choice of behavior.
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 7:56 pm

"There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social, and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles. ..."

-American Psychological Association "Answers to Your Questions for a Better Understanding of Sexual Orientation & Homosexuality"
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 7:58 pm

When a man has sexual intercourse with another man as with a woman, both men are doing something disgusting and must be put to death. They deserve to die.
Leviticus 20:13
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 8:29 pm

Come out of the closet Brad X!
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm Gay!

It's True!
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 8:49 pm

High brow entertainment!

AGAIN!!!

I masturbate to pictures of Jesus.
I bet he could suck dick better than anyone in the world.
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 9:00 pm

When a man has sexual intercourse with another man as with a woman, both men are doing something disgusting and must be put to death. They deserve to die.
Leviticus 20:13

nothin in there about lesbians...even God loves loves him a little woman on woman action
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 9:38 pm

scissoring
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 11:02 pm

Lucifer is the source of life.

Same as it ever was, before you ever ate and as long as you can ever imagine.
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 2:04 am | Edited by: eric o

all is existing forever and time laid flat as a map.

time seems like it will never begin!
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 2:23 am

chuck berry and jerry lee lewis and fats domino are alive!
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 6:07 am

super bowl = big dumb public masturbation.

think objectively for a moment.

the advertisers will try to CONVERT you to their idols.

others will have a pagan feast and worship the SHRINE, the TELEVISION

eat like a pig until you are ready to puke

the disproportionate importance attached to this event is DISGUSTING!!!

i wouldnt go to the super bowl if it was FREE and RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from my house!!!

football these days is a freak show, practically the same as professional "wrestling"

celebrate jocks playing a stupid game while antichrist OBAMA runs our country into the fucking ground. most football players are niggers/rapists/dog killers.

mass distraction. dont even get me started on american idol(atry)

personally i havent watched tv in 30 years.

the only worthwhile thing will be tim tebows anti abortion ad and the halftime show, where the who will sing "who the fuck are you" while townsend rapes a little boy.

we are living in the end times which was foretold by Jesus Christ our Creator and his precious word the Bible.

entertainment, or, yeah, i want anarchy, right after i get done with the dishes

80% of us are worthless, and yes, i am talking about YOU

i may be raptured away before next years superbowl, so there is the urge to indulge and watch, but i really should...

shut off the TV, or,

watch TELEMUNDO?

good stuff.

you know its the damndest thing, but when you actually unplug from the mass media matrix for awhile, these gladiator type conspiracy campaigns become clearer and clearer to behold.

youre like trout that go for any shiny thing

"hey, look behind you!"

smokescreen

they will be raping your children and killing your women. you're gonna eat yer babies!

Deuteronomy 28:53
And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee

you eat your babies when you pressure them to be a fag because its so cool these days/.

you have been taught to be ALTOGETHER WORTHLESS

there is still time to repent

END TIMES
END TIMES

but i want YOU to be prepared........
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 5:12 pm

YOURE GONNA EAT YOUR BABIES!!!
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 8:17 pm

Claptrap.
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 2:39 am

It is not merely the gladiatorial Super Bowl. It is an entire popular culture steeped in meaningless celebrity worship.

What Huxley understood more acutely than Orwell is that it is easier to enslave a people by seduction than by coercion. In the words of social critic Neil Postman, "what Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one.... As Huxley remarked..., the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny 'failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions.' In 1984, Huxley added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure."

The Super Bowl event is a scientifically created mass mental illness that exploits man's almost infinite appetite for distractions. It is the bellwether of tyranny.

-------------------------

you know who won the super bowl?

the corporations, thats who.

the bigger your TV, the smaller your brain.

football apes are RAPISTS!

you know why the WHO were on at halftime?

to PROVE than OLD WHITE MEN still rule!!@!

people dont get enough sleep. a tired mind can only enjoy passive simplistic pleasures. their time is as fragmented as their minds. as long as there is beer and TV most people have no problem with the enslavement of their minds.

TV IS BRAINWASHING YOU!!!

a piece of leather is moved on 100 yards of grass

GET A GRIP
READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

you know who loved football???

the NAZIS, thats who!!!

Change it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fall that's all
But the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye

Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

ps: spartacus manning is a loser

POOPERBOWL
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 10:03 am

Brad, do you have an original thought in your head?

all you do is copy other people's words and claim them as your own...if you would like to read more into the great mind of bradx:
http://www.whale.to/b/bonta.html
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 3:19 pm

it was obvious i cut and pasted the first part, thats why its separated by that big line -------------------------------------------------------

anyways, i was writing the night before about the gladiators/american football comparison before ever even seeing that article which i posted to support my argument, not the other way around.
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 5:31 pm

tnioJ reeB = rekcufrehtom + dab
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 12:02 pm

The post you wrote at the top of the thread read like you were drunk out of your mind.
I have some experience.
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 12:22 pm

No one in Europe likes American Football - it's considered a disgusting fag fest.

hahahahaha. got that one right. Now just add in "meatbags covered in plastic, slamming into each other on plastic grass"
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 5:00 pm

The post you wrote at the top of the thread read like you were drunk out of your mind.

yeah, and the first pooperbowl one i wrote at 6AM too.

magic sky man is REAL!!!
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 5:14 pm

That's entertainment
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®