Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Nazi Skinheads.
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 4:30 pm

When is the last time you saw one (besides TV) ? I saw some in Grand Rapids Mi back in 93-94 at a Gwar show..it was 'tarted...and the Gwar dudes made fun of em..then more people made fun of em outside after the show. Skin heads..what a bunch wacky fella's!
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 5:10 pm

They grew their hair out.
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 5:24 pm

there are plenty of them in orange county specifically huntington beach. most nazis seem to have converted to rockabilly retards. i thought they moved to idaho, were all dead or in prison by now.
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 6:06 pm

there was a dude at the grocery store recently wearing a fred perry jacket. we got to talking. he told me he was a non-reggae variety skin. i'm suprised he didn't punch me for being brown. one time about 15 years ago when i was a trad skin, these nazis followed me for a few miles from a party. when i stopped in front of a friends house they jumped out their car and smashed my rear window i with a 40 ounce bottle. i sped like fuck outta there.

red eyed willie got jumped by some skins once!
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 6:16 pm

when i was a trad skin

this explains so much
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 6:56 pm

Nazi Skinheads
trad skin
non-reggae variety skin

I had no idea there was sub-genras of skinheads.
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 7:10 pm

Yeah, Matto will often spot them at the skater bar scoping him out sideways...his buzzcut, OE tattoo and boots gettin' their dander up...but I can never tell who's what...cuz they have fucking HAIR for one, and regular outfits, not "trad" rolled jeans and derby jackets...what the shit?
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 8:07 pm

"skater bar"?
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 8:11 pm

speaking of haircuts...I ran into this guy I knew-- I guess you'd say he's a trad skin-- and he happened to be hanging out with his skinhead buddies. I'd just cut my hair real short for a job interview or a wedding or something.

it was kinda awkward... hanging around a deserted bar on sunday afternoon, some family with young kids across the way who wouldn't stop staring at these rowdy guys with shaved heads and identical clothes.
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 8:41 pm

"skater bar"?

I'll give you 3 guesses...
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 8:43 pm

once a skin, always a skin. i think i'll put on a ben sherman and bust out some buster. skinheads rule, ok?
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 8:46 pm

in the last 6 months we had to toss some of these choads out of my joint, the word is some ex-military yahoos from the bremerton naval base were trying to find places to hang out in in seattle.

anytime they show up we make sure they know they are not welcome.
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 9:02 pm | Edited by: skank police

let's not forget the pretty hair the girl skins get to have....

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f139/Remabuenning/england_1_1.jpg

...right, Arman?
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 9:13 pm | Edited by: bazooka joe

Posted: Feb 2, 2010 9:27 pm

Posted: Feb 2, 2010 10:09 pm

"do you have a message for austria's gay community?"

"yeah. dont be fucking gay"
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 10:35 pm

non-reggae variety skin

That would be every skin I've met since I-don't-know-when; reggae's apparently not aggressive and/ or Aryan enough for these folks. The SHARPs I was around were fucking jerks too; inna strictly-not-racist stylee, you understand, but jerks nonetheless.
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 10:42 pm

never had a nazi start shit with me. it was always a SHARP. I think the SHARPs secretly want to be nazis, but won't nut up and sew a swastika onto their bomber jacket.
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 10:48 pm | Edited by: Juan Kerr

Sandy Hut?
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 11:01 pm

You can't be a 'skinhead' if you're from the US. Sorry.

The whole impetus behind is strictly an English (and even more so) 60's/70's subculture.

It's like some IT support guy from India calling himself a beatnik because he dabbles in poetry.
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 11:03 pm

Oi!
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 11:57 pm

yawn...
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 2:03 am

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 9:03 am

A few years ago I went to see that movie about Hitler ,"Downfall". Two rows in front of me was an obvious skinhead. When the part where -Sorry! Spoiler!- Hitler shot himself occured, this nazi fanboy was sobbing and tears ran down his face just like some middle aged white woman would during the end of "Bridges of Madison County".
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 9:17 am

why'd you throw that chair at Geraldo Rivera?
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 9:20 am

^ha!
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 9:33 am

say what you want about chumbawumba, but sure was fun to watch them - all dressed as nuns - fight the Hammer Skins - all dressed as skinheads - at the Antenna in the early 90s. Nuns vs skinhead violence got way outta hand.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 10:25 am

Sandy Hut?

dang...I shoulda made it harder...
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 2:46 pm

What were SHARP's again?? like anti-skin/Nazi..etc..??
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 2:51 pm

Posted: Feb 3, 2010 3:30 pm | Edited by: Razor A Go Go

most [skinheads] seem to have converted to rockabilly retards.

Yes. Nashville, late-90s. Louisville seems to have a newfound interest in this as well, splint b/w pseudo-greasers and mods...

There is one I knew in h.s./college from my hometown, and I think she is still a skinhead. I guess I admire her dedication, anyway.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 3:51 pm

Rockabilly is the skinhead retirement plan.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 4:53 pm

Man fuck the skinheads, they're a bunch of pussies. They always jump on somebody 4 to 1 or 5 to 1. If you need four of five of your buddies to help you beat up one person, you are a pussy.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 6:19 pm

I find the skinhead uniform pretty amusing, but what I really like is that most of the people who seem to wear it in London are usually from continental Europe. So you have Polish people in their early 20s wearing working class clothes that were 'originally' worn by working class English kids in the late 60s. It's as daft as any fashion I suppose. Donkey jacket brayyings!
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 6:27 pm

SHARPs were Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice. Not sure why I remember that, but there you go.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 6:42 pm

skinheads are gay..

Skin Gang (1999)
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 6:46 pm

Rockabilly is the skinhead retirement plan.

Yeah, no shit. And they still get to play dress-up.
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 7:02 pm

Slade started out as skinheads http://www.2ozofplastic.com/slade2.jpg
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 7:43 pm

When is the last time you saw one

At some of our reggae/ska dances at the Bitter End in Austin, late 90s. Our SHARP crew (including a black guy) drove 'em away, though. Nice to have protection....
Posted: Feb 3, 2010 8:10 pm

Slade started out as skinheads
It was just a management marketing ploy.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 1:44 am

Bruce Willlis is a skinhead...?
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 1:45 am

Telly Savales..a skinhead???
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 1:56 am

My ex did the skinbyrd thing shortly after we broke up. Bummer for me.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 11:47 am

Chumbawamba rule, OK!
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 11:49 am

That would be every skin I've met since I-don't-know-when; reggae's apparently not aggressive and/ or Aryan enough for these folks. The SHARPs I was around were fucking jerks too; inna strictly-not-racist stylee, you understand, but jerks nonetheless.

I agree, I've met a few nice skinheads, but none of them stayed skinheads for long. Regardless of any supposed political posturing they all seem to be a bunch of macho fucks intent on beating up the easiest target and fucking everything up.

Tell that to some of those aryan nation dudes in prison.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 2:37 pm

Tell that to some of those aryan nation dudes in prison.

Note the quotes
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 2:38 pm

never met a skinhead that wasn't a total jock and a latent asshole. i went to highs chool witgh one of those guys in that infamous sf skinhead article in rolling stone back in the 80's. he was actually an okay guy at first but a real low self esteem issue turned him into a real fuckin moron.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 2:40 pm

after we broke up. Bummer for me.

Huh...I'd call that a timely and fortunate escape!

Aussie's are allowed though, right? I still don't have all the rules straight...though I first became aware of them in 10th grade (1985), when a girl I knew was gang raped by a pack of SF Skins (who were probably from Hayward). Nice introduction to the genre, I'd say. Tim Yo let me review a White Power CD for MRR once...that was enlightening. Fuggem.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 2:53 pm

Elmer Fudd and Tweety Bird are skin heads

WHITE POWER!
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 4:50 pm

Evolutionary dead end.
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 9:47 am

some of the greatest people in the world...some of the worst people in the world

what is interesting to me now is the riistetyyt/rattus adoring kids of today also love hair metal ala motley crue...it's all been reduced to a fashion pose

don't get me wrong, I'd like to be a cartoon as well, it's just I'd rather be an Animaniac
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 9:57 am

can't you just be satisfied with being jaba the hutt?
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 10:03 am

I have a HUGE weakness for those Chelsea cuts the girls get. There is this lil Mexican skin that works at the bank I go to. She's fucking adorable.
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 11:27 am

Lots of skins played Call of Duty on the Xbox network.
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 1:30 pm

can't you just be satisfied with being jaba the hutt?

your mom wasn't a cartoon
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 2:34 pm

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f139/Remabuenning/england_1_1.jpg

...right, Arman?

and who was it that convinced you to put that fred perry back in your rotation?????
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 2:34 pm

The SHARPS are ok, the skins I hate these days are the ironic skins.
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 4:26 pm

I think the girl hair's called a feathercut. Factoid alert!
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 5:16 pm

well color me boots and braces. i've always known it as a chelsea.
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 5:17 pm

oh sorry, "colour"...
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 7:04 pm

The SHARPS are ok,

no...they are not....just as fascist a group of sheep as their racist counterparts, they look for excuses to kick peoples ass in much the same way...say if you can't prove your love for Benetton in under 30 seconds, or have a haircut or t-shirt that they deem "racist"...why anyone would want to belong to a costume wearing group of anything is beyond me..
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 7:16 pm

why anyone would want to belong to a costume wearing group of anything is beyond me..

FUCK the mummies!!!
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 9:04 pm | Edited by: dont wanna be a fat boy

Chelsea girls like skinhead boys. Don't y'all know nuffin?!

Gonna go throw on a Blanks 77 record now
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 10:17 pm

I lost it to a skinhead girl with a chelsea cut, boots, braces, the lot.

Scarred since.
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 10:46 pm

say what you want about chumbawumba

Love'm
Posted: Feb 5, 2010 11:25 pm

Chelsea cuts look goooood
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 2:01 am

Chumbawamba rule, OK!
I get knocked down then I get up again...
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 6:36 am

Eric Clapton used to dress like a skinhead back in 1964. Only follow the link if you're ready for manly discussion of the elasticated cuffs of the Harrington jacket and loafer toe angles. Oh yes.
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 9:55 am

if you can't prove your love for Benetton in under 30 seconds,

If I got beat up by a group of 4+ dudes for that, I think I'd have to wear that as some sort of heterosexual badge.
Posted: Feb 6, 2010 10:54 pm

no...they are not....just as fascist a group of sheep as their racist counterparts, they look for excuses to kick peoples ass in much the same way...say if you can't prove your love for Benetton in under 30 seconds, or have a haircut or t-shirt that they deem "racist"...why anyone would want to belong to a costume wearing group of anything is beyond me..

Oh, don't get me wrong: I would set the baseline for allskinheads at 'functioning retard.' It's just in my own experince, I've suffered alot less abuse from SHARPS than Nazis.

What really irks me are the young non-racist skins who wear Skrewdriver shirts and neo-nazi symbology as a joke.
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 12:17 am

Most promising thread with the least return on investment. What the hell is wrong with you people? How can you make the topic "Nazi Skinheads" suck so bad? Jesus.

really irks me are the young non-racist skins who wear Skrewdriver shirts and neo-nazi symbology as a joke.

I think they're irking you on purpose.
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 3:54 pm

i like skrewdriver.
even some of their racist albums are pretty good.
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 3:56 pm

and i shave my head
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 4:07 pm

'All Skrewed Up' and 'the Chiswick Years' are both great records. They did some fine Stones and Who covers. Then the singer moved, started the band up again a few years later, and did some fence-sitter stuff, before moving again, putting together a new band, and being full-on nationalist.

My band played some of the fence-sitter stuff a couple of months ago at a benefit gig, and we giggled with glee about doing it. Hee!
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 4:32 pm

Posted: Feb 7, 2010 9:06 pm | Edited by: dont wanna be a fat boy

All Skrewed Up is alright; I just don't find it, like, mind-blowing or anything. "I Don't Like You" is easily my favorite song off of it. Is it just me or does that record sound a lot like Jook? Read some of the lyrics of the racist stuff, but not about to listen to it. Wow is this thread ever getting all manner of mileage.
Posted: Feb 7, 2010 9:22 pm

Read some of the lyrics of the racist stuff, but not about to listen to it.

Voice of Britain is pretty great.
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 12:22 am

and i shave my head
me too..few years ago some guy at a gas station asked if I was "one of those KKK guys.."

??
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 10:44 am

Rick Nielson... a skinhead???
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 5:17 pm

Our SHARP crew (including a black guy)

i think i remember that dude. did he always have a dip in his mouth?
Posted: Feb 8, 2010 6:49 pm

i'm bald,and a shaved head is the only haircut that looks good on me.
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 11:39 am

What do you call a skinhead from Chicago with the flu?
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 12:25 pm

A. an Illin' Oi!
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 12:20 am

Brian from ELVIS. Fuckin' A!
Posted: Feb 12, 2010 1:53 am

Eric Clapton used to dress like a skinhead back in 1964. Only follow the link if you're ready for manly discussion of the elasticated cuffs of the Harrington jacket and loafer toe angles. Oh yes

oh wait - yer basically saying skins are dressing like eric clapton!
ha ha ha!

first there were punks who only like on kinda sound - the sammy hagar "there only one way to rock" punks, and now slowhand skins.
Posted: Feb 12, 2010 9:15 am

They're rockabilly schmucks now. No joke. There was a big 'billy fest in Green Bay every year for a bit, Squiggys from all over the world, and they just tattooed fuzzy chrome dice over their white pride shit. The other demographic for 'billies is Social D/Misfits (based on old tatts). Basically, Social Distortion fans = nazi skinheads.
Posted: Feb 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Basically, Social Distortion fans = nazi skinheads.

either that or they move into the honky tonk/"alt" country thing.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®