Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / The Puffy Areolas
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 8:49 pm

I really thoroughly enjoyed the CDR 7" record I got lately.But watch. Crowd seems pretty bored, but yet, it doesn't prevent the lead singer from losing his mind!

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 9:08 pm

i think they're just confused as to why the black kid isn't playing bass.
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 9:16 pm

No they're just jaded hipsters who wouldn't know how to react if a good fucking time landed on their fucking faces.
I plan on taking a vacation to Ohio to see the P.A's in their natural environment.

But could you picture coming on some hipsters faces? They'd be like, "Okay? What am I supposed to do now?" They wouldn't get it. They'd be mad about the salty cum dripping into their eyes...
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 9:21 pm

but then they'd have 500 pictures of it on facebook within 20 minutes. there was a crowd like that here at my house last night, i wanted to kill all of them.
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 9:30 pm

I try not to talk to people who are under the age of 30, unless they're a girl that I want to fuck...
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 10:25 pm

This thread is disappointing beyond words.
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 10:37 pm

good
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Seconded.
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 3:59 am

Seconded.

Damnit! I want a strike three.

Yeah DCR, I've never seen a pair that doesn't beat a straight flush...
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 4:00 am

Montgomery Glands
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 12:29 am

That's the guy from This Moment in Black History right? Those guys were awesome at Red Seven a few months ago. Hilarious and fun.
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm

PA's include Teets from Tyvek on guitar and are pretty much amazing live. The 7" is a face-melter too. Saw them with Francis Harold & the Holograms on 4th of July, unforgettable!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®