Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / R.I.P. Glenn Bell
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 11:25 am

founder of taco bell
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 11:29 am

Well, when the little chihuahua croaked last year I didn't figure 'ol Glenn would be far behind. You know how it is with those old folks and that dog was like a hundred and forty in dog years or something I don't know.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Should have been Glenn Beck
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Usually, I totally ok with people holding different political opinions than mine.

However, this fucker is an instigator who is more interested in riling up dummies than promoting any real agenda.

I'm NOT an advocate of censorship in anyway, but the country would be a healthier place if this jackass shut up. I'm sure the same would be true for some liberal talking heads, but I can't think of any who are more vocal and obnoxious as Beck.

Sorry to Taco Bell fans everywhere, by the way. Glenn Bell was an inspiration to muffin tops everywhere.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Yes indeed; Chalupas don't shoot their mouths off at all and sundry. Have y'all seen that video of him screaming blue murder at some lady on his call-in show?! About healthcare reform of course and making hopefully-sarcastic comments about none of his family ever getting sick or ever needing to go to a doctor. Does that fucking clown actually even believe or personally feel the shit he spews out or is that some kinda devil's-advocate from-a-script-and/ or-hand-up-the-back business?!

That looks suspiciously like a Nazi uniform he's rocking on the cover of that damn book of his now doesn't it?!
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 12:06 am

Posted: Jan 20, 2010 9:29 pm

That FIRE sauce is AWSOME!! Dribble some of that on top a Bloody Mary. Big green olives..uhm.....
7 layer burrito was my favorite. I'm going to NOT go now that he died. I only feel guilt over fast food. Taco Hell.
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 8:03 am

the volcano menu is the best thing that they ever came up with. i never thought they could improve on perfection.

r.i.p.
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Come on Rich you know you mean Michael Moore.
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 3:37 pm

That looks suspiciously like a Nazi uniform he's rocking on the cover of that damn book of his now doesn't it?!

It's supposed to look that way I think. On purpose. Because somebody once called him a Nazi.

My mom gave me his book for Xmas. I used it for kindling in my fireplace....
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 12:56 am

1982 San Antonio Texas. My grandmother unraveled her burrito and yelled for a fork...poor woman had never heard of mexican food...for shame.
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 1:37 am

It's supposed to look that way I think. On purpose. Because somebody once called him a Nazi.

Ah; well, looks like a Nazi and/ or hotel doorman or concierge or some shit. Either way/ any way like a right fucking dumbass. No disrespect to Taco Bell dude, but Taco Hell is about right; doesn't make me sick anymore, but still nuh check mi wit' nuh fast food SEEN?!?!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®