Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Marilyn Manson Parking Lot
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 10:56 am

Five days after the Columbine Massacre in 1999 a bunch of us went down to the Marilyn Manson concert in downtown Milwaukee to shoot a "Heavy Metal Parking Lot" style video.. here it is, finally on youtube. Enjoy... Interviews with Manson fans, Christian protesters, opening band Nashville Pussy. Lots of choice quotes. Pretty dated for only being 11 years ago...

Part 1

Part 2
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 11:26 am

nice work

and maybe not as dated as you'd think
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 12:52 pm

I want to make a Lady Gaga Parking Lot movie.
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Paid In Full!
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 5:37 pm

not as dated as you'd think
especially since most of the folks who are manson fans still look/act/dress the same way
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 7:11 pm

not as dated as you'd think
especially since most of the folks who are manson fans still look/act/dress the same way

So do the Jebus fans.
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 8:13 pm | Edited by: dont wanna be a fat boy

Not at all dated, man; not-so-funny-retardation folks around here are STILL doing all of that and STILL listening to all of that shit, ten years later or not. Jeebus folks still looking for every PR opportunity of course. There is no part of that I agree with, from anybody on any side, and if I wasn't the pacifist I am, I'd gladly sic those folks on each other to rip throats out and what have you. Good film though; was all that waviness there from extreme compression or something?!

Anyway, I always associate all of that with a friend of mine who was obsessed with Manson and tried to kill himself. That was me who took him to ER to get his stomach pumped. I'm not saying ban it or anything like that though; just a personal bad memory.
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Forwarded to Blaine and Ruyter.
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 10:22 pm

was all that waviness there from extreme compression or something?!

I've seen that result from cheap capture cards.
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 11:52 pm

I've seen that result from cheap capture cards.

I was wondering because I'd seen some really cheapo dollar-store DVDs with that going on, but not nearly as bad
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 2:16 am

welcome to the Midwest.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 2:19 am | Edited by: Jack Stands

Is this the part where I get to tell my "I Scared Marilyn Manson at a Posh Shopping Mall" story?
Because I totally did.
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 8:43 am

"That's an Eric B. and Rakim album."

Hahaha
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 9:01 am

you dudes seen "cheater slicks parking lot" yet?

http://www.smartergrowth.net/_images/sprawl/parkinglot1.JPG
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 11:45 am

welcome to the Midwest.

Well, as the old song goes, "How did we get to be/ Stuck in the midwest/ Can't stand the midwest"
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Man, people in Wisconsin talk funny!
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 4:40 pm

nobody mentioned cheese or the Packers or sausage. are you sure that was Wisconsin?
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 7:03 pm

well the guy with RAPE tattooed on his knuckles suing Jesus for defamation of character tells me this could have taken place anywhere.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®