Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Blue Cheer Mania!
Posted: Jan 5, 2010 1:35 pm

Sundazed is reissuing Mono Vincebus Eruptum lp, Outsideinside lp and Leigh Stephens-Red Weather lp at the end of the month! Party!
Posted: Jan 5, 2010 10:18 pm

And they'll be as expensive as originals we see around... good they're available.

No Randy Holden, Population II, though. Come ON! Does Sundazed only do major label stuff?
Posted: Jan 5, 2010 10:30 pm

eric you're whats wrong with america right now. party!
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 12:23 am

i don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 1:45 am

Outsideinside...YEA!!! Dicky Peterson, Leigh Stephens, Paul Whaley...beyond psych, beyond metal....just beyond!!
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 9:09 am

how much do OGs go for ? i have 2 copies of VE with different color schemes. anyone know what i'm talkin about?
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 9:31 am

I got a reish of the Population 2 lp signed by Randy Holden. FE had em. One of my favorite albums of all time. Can't wait to score one of the Red Weather lp's too.

VE is only valuable in Mono. I got an original stereo one too. Who doesn't?
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 9:42 am

would be weird to hear "Satisfaction" from O/I in Mono, what with all the stereo panning...
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 9:53 am

Outsideinside isn't going to be/wasn't in Mono.
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 12:31 pm

Goner had that signed Pop II a few years ago, luckily I snagged the last copy...we just got a mint original Red Weather here at Shangri La, and I am going to give it a good home. I was always curious about Red Weather and although it isnt as heavy as I hoped, it is still a damn fine psych album...way ahead of its time in spots.

i have 2 copies of VE with different color schemes. anyone know what i'm talkin about?

the 1st press is the "white" one and the second press is the silver one..
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 2:16 pm

Vincebus Eruptum ... i have my mom's copy of on phillups records...they make lightbulbs too!
Posted: May 14, 2015 7:25 pm

its a goddamn shame that VE wasnt recorded a bit better, the drums in particular (or at least turn the vocals down in the mix!). shit, the fucking demos sound better than the actual album.
Posted: May 14, 2015 10:05 pm

bradx:
its a goddamn shame that VE wasnt recorded a bit better, the drums in particular (or at least turn the vocals down in the mix!). shit, the fucking demos sound better than the actual album.

even summertime blues on 45 is kinda weak.
Posted: May 14, 2015 10:19 pm

yeah it is, its poorly mastered. quiet, even.
Posted: May 14, 2015 10:21 pm

Got to listen to one of those "signed' Pop II lps at ol' aurbach's studio, some super-fancy setup.... sounded AMAZING!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®