Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hey Saints fans...
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 9:06 am

Who dat now? Wow what a game, what a crazy season. I could smell this one coming. Who knew the Cowboys are capable of playing good football in Dec?
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 9:17 am

Go listen to Queens of the Stone Age you douche-drinking suburban Libertarian.
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 11:00 am

What's wrong Sambo, did the 14 year olds at Hot Topic dis your taste in black metal? My wife likes QOTSA, not me, I'm more of a Clutch fan. Oh and last I checked, I live in a city, not the burbs. Also I'm a small l lib, not a capital L. But you are an Asshole, capital A.

To the rest of the Saints fans, I am sorry that you couldn't keep the streak going, but a loss now is better than a loss in Feb. I've rooted for the Saints all year, just not against Dallas. The Cowboys will probably keep their wild card slot, but that's about it. As Demarcus Ware said after the game, the Saints can afford to lose a game right now, the Cowboys can't. We still have to play the Eagles and Redskins, those are never easy for us no matter what the records are.
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 11:37 am

i hate people that refer to the team they waste their
time and money on as "we."
you are not on the team.
drinking a sixpack on your fat ass on sunday
does not make you part of the team...
FUCK QOTSA
FUCK CLUTCH
FUCK THE COWBOYS
get a life.
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 12:01 pm

FUCK THE COWBOYS! Watching their fat asses in silver spandex tights made me want to puke.
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Ah well, 13-1 ain't bad. They just gotta tighten up that defense.
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 12:09 pm

GO SAINTS!
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Losing sucks, but the fact it was to the Cowboys is the worst part. I would rather lose two games to some other shitty teams than one game to the Cowboys.

It's not the end of the world but if the Saints keep playing like they have for the last three weeks, they're gonna be watching the superbowl on TV.
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Whatever. It makes no difference to me,as long as they don't blow it on the way to the playoffs or the Super Bowl. I don't think anyone expected this good of a run when the season started so i'm more than satisfied! I'm not ready to put on a paper bag and "Aints" jersey anytime in the forseeable future... BLESS YOU,BOYS!
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 1:21 pm

yes bless you boys! let the cowgirls have this one. it'll be all they get.
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Indeed. I am confident the Redskins will avenge the Saints next week. The Cowboys squeaked by last time and they know it. They are absolutely terrified about the beating they are about to get. This time, it's personal.
Posted: Dec 21, 2009 10:57 am

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE EVEN SHOWED UP FOR 13 GAMES...THIS IS OUR YEAR!!! BETTER A LOS NOW TO SOBER EM UP A BIT FOR THE PLATOFFS!!!

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 11:39 am

I am Awesome, with a capital A! And you are capital L: Lyndon LaDouche!

Your Texas economy is the only thing that is keeping you out of the breadlines or maybe you're too proud and would rather suck dick to pay the rent. Leave your beard out of it queerbait!
Posted: Dec 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Pffft! At least the Giants beat the Cowboys twice this year even though they probably won't make the playoffs. The Saints' days are numbered. Bwahahaha!
Posted: Dec 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Giants fans wrote in Nader, dope loving commies.
Posted: Dec 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Indeed. I am confident the Redskins will avenge the Saints next week. The Cowboys squeaked by last time and they know it. They are absolutely terrified about the beating they are about to get. This time, it\'s personal.
Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Redskins: it\'s always personal. That\'s what makes the nfc fun to watch, lots of grudge matches. Used to be that way with the Packers, Vikings, Bears and Lions. Now just the Vikings and the Packers.

let the cowgirls have this one. it\'ll be all they get.
Maybe so, I figure they will split the remaining games and barely slide onto the wildcard spot. They will probably play the Vikings in that scenario.

Your Texas economy is the only thing that is keeping you out of the breadlines
Dream on little black metal Sambo. Why is our economy so great? Because its produced by Texans! At least we have an economy. Hate on, haters!
Posted: Dec 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Giants fans wrote in Nader, dope loving commies

You know less about football than all the other things you don't know much about.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®