Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / WHO DAT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 4:06 pm

12-0!!!
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 5:18 pm

I knew my Redskins would get beat today, and admittedly, their year ain't so hot.
But proud of 'em to take the undefeateds all the way into overtime.
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 8:09 pm

Saints caught a couple breaks and stole that game.

Please take a few moments to enjoy this genius slab of wax: http://jukeboxmafia.blogspot.com/2009/11/who-dat.html
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 9:14 pm

Our coverage of the game got cut off RIGHT AFTER the Redskins missed the field goal with a minute or so left. The TV almost went out the window. I'm glad the Saints could pull it out!!
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 8:25 am

I'm still in disbelief about this game.
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 10:26 am

I knew we would win when he missed that 23 yard field goal.

Then the interception/fumble/straight take it out of his hands.......a maz ing.
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 11:52 am

The Saints are going 18-0 and going into the Super Bowl. No way they lose to a Falcons team missing Matt Ryan and no way they lose in the Dome this season.

Who knows what will happen in the Super Bowl, but with the Vikings with 2 losses, they got home-field wrapped up and I just don't see them losing a playoff game in the Dome.

Even though the Saints are my second fave team, I'm proud of them. And I hope they go 19-0 and tie the Dolphins as the only teams to have a perfect season. This town would shut down for 2 weeks if they won it all.
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 12:01 pm

Watch out for the Cardinals, they are peaking at the right time. Cowboys blew it again (at least this time it wasn't Romo's fault) and New England loses to Oakland. Crazy season, but some really good football.

I'm still in a state of shock after Texas's "win" against Nebraska. I hope that Cinci beats the Gators and they are forced to do away with the BCS.
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 12:59 pm

The Giants rule! Real men play football outside in the cold.
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 1:20 am

I post messages with my shirt off. Go Saints!
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 2:47 pm

gay
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 3:28 pm

Classic Giants/Eagles matchup for NFC East domination this Sunday night. If The G-men can play with the same intensity as they did against The Cowboys
they'll be back in the playoff picture. The Cowboys really are pitful. It was a good idea to start Kiwanuka and Canty on the D line. And Jacobs was punishng. I woud love to watch The Giants beat the crap out of your little arena league team in the post-season.
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 4:52 pm

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 5:12 pm

^^^^ HOLY FUCK THAT IS THE GREATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO OF ALL TIME.
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 5:20 pm

That video just gets better and better!
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 5:59 pm

When you stink and still win, that's the stench of champions!
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 6:43 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJzbIt37FVo

Elvis did it first. and better.

and they say America isn't great anymore.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®