Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Iron Sheik on Twitter
Posted: Dec 5, 2009 11:51 pm

http://twitter.com/the_ironsheik

Some examples of his classic wisdom:

"i eat turkey like i put that son of a bitch mr bob backlund in the camel clutch."

"my partner nikolai tell me to see movie new moon. I tell him take a fucking walk unless you give me my 6 pack of beer"

"sesame street is not for the gay. big bird is the gay and cookie monster is no good son of a bitch bastard cocksucker"

"@RealTracyMorgan is real black american good man, not like that jabroni piece of garbage balloon boy. Fuck you hulk hogan"
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 1:23 am

big bird is the gay and cookie monster is no good son of a bitch bastard cocksucker"

retweet!
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 12:18 pm

so great
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 12:22 am

Sheik on Stern :

Just wow.
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 10:32 am

The Sheik has now turned on Tiger Woods:

On Dec 4: "Tiger Woods is smart champion, he fuck who he fuck he dont give a fuck, he is world champion."

On Dec 6: "Tiger woods you no good mother fucker. I fuck your ass with my 10 inch cock. You no good low life motherfucker"
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 12:07 pm

Sheik on Stern :

He got so worked up he knocked his headphones off. Awesome.
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 1:48 pm

He seems really torn on Tiger Woods...
tiger woods is good man, he not like fucked up mario lopez piece of shit motherfucker, i fuck the mario lopez and make him humble

Nikolai Volkoff will beat the fuck out of Tiger woods, then i fuck his ass make him humble

His Thanksgiving Tweets were great...
I am the real champion not that fucking no good turkey low life. I fuck the turkey

i eat turkey like i put that son of a bitch mr bob backlund in the camel clutch.
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 4:20 pm

he still hates tiger...

Tiger woods i show that he have no class no dick no balls. I fuck his ass
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 4:24 pm

Now that Ike Turner is gone, does he qualify as the oldest, most famous coke fiend alive?
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 10:21 pm

he still hates tiger... [/i]
I don't know if he hates him, but he sure wants to fuck him. I love this guy.
Posted: Dec 9, 2009 12:10 am | Edited by: a cobb

since I first saw this on CSTB's twitter, and everyone else posted the Doc Elis clip three days later, I'm guessing this shows up in it's own topic before the weekend.
Posted: Apr 1, 2010 12:35 pm

Posted: Apr 1, 2010 3:50 pm

The Sheik and Gary Busey are good for a few laughs a day.

The fake retweets from John Calapari were funny for a minute.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®