Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Dear Guy, Gary, and Chris...
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 11:51 am | Edited by: Scott

Will at least one of you guys PLEASE go see this band for me and send back a detailed report?

[url=www.myspace.com/bad-habits][/url]

Punk on!!!
Posted: Nov 16, 2009 11:53 am

I don't know why that doesn't work.

www.myspace.com/bad-habits
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm having trouble with the Myspace page. It works fine, but it looks like utter shit. Do I have to turn sound on? Do I really?
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 5:15 pm

i was afraid of that, too.
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 7:00 pm

Do I have to turn sound on?

I went for it. Not worth it.
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 7:42 pm

I want you to go see them live. You can listen to it before hand or not. That is your choice; however, if you do listen to them first that doesn't not mean you no longer have to go see them live. You do. How could you not?
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Eric, remember how excited you were that one time at the prospect of seeing the worst band in the world playing at Murphy's? You must admit that band looks even worse than that.
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 8:22 pm

wow....thats rough...you gotta go see em!
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 8:30 pm

What?
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Brokencyde played Murphys? No way!
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 9:27 pm

You know who I'm talking about. You left a show you were enjoying. Then you heckled said band out loud.
Posted: Nov 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Now that I know that the singer uses one of those mics that goes on your head, I'm really interested. After all, if the drummers in Methodist Centre use them, they can't be bad.
Posted: Nov 18, 2009 4:10 pm

You know who I'm talking about. You left a show you were enjoying. Then you heckled said band out loud.

Probably a highlight of my existence. "they're the worst band ever! I HAVE to go!"
Posted: Nov 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Probably a highlight of my existence. "they're the worst band ever! I HAVE to go!"

The only problem is that he was wrong. Now Guy has to go.
Posted: Nov 18, 2009 11:22 pm

shit, i walked about 10 miles to get away from sweater-rockers Jets To Brazil, but no heckling was involved. I really don't remember! Hope I had fun!
Posted: Nov 19, 2009 10:42 am

Unfortunately I can't see any gig times or locations on their page, so logistically I just can't see it happening. Sorry Scott.
Posted: Nov 19, 2009 12:13 pm

Two things:

I finally saw a video/heard a brokencyde song. I liken the experience to disembowelment by rooster.
and
I would totally go see the bad habits, just to get karate chopped by the chick. She has a mean Karate pose in one pic, so I know the battle would be on.
Posted: Nov 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Hmm, the music isn't as terrible as I had thought it might be, but I'm thinking the only thing worse than the band would be the audience that goes to see them. I'll pass. This is a job for Chris.
Posted: Nov 20, 2009 6:08 am

I haven't thrown cookies at a band for a while. Maybe it's time I got my hilarious back on.

Hold on, Guy started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu last week, I like kicking girls, and I've seen Gary sporting the white face paint on more than three occasions. Baaad Habits?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®