Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 2:22 am

Cons and New Balance. I rock thee.
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 8:25 am | Edited by: SSSSSSS

Vans and Asics (sometimes Saucony or NB if they're on a better sale). I rub them.
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 9:26 am

old school vans thesee days. would love to be able to find some all-star style pony high tops. last pair i had was too small and i gave em to keegan in new york. best lookin high tops ever. got some sweet zip up black leather ankle boots (not too pointy of a toe) from a thrift for going out dressed to the nines. oh yeah, and i like the black leather work shos from sears. would like a pair of classic saucony, too.

and flojos with socks when it's time to get ill!
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 10:35 am

Black Vinyl Shoes is their best record in my opinion...

oh wait - sure, yeah... slip-on vans, cuz I like to TAKE IT EASY!
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 10:39 am

don't let the sound of yer own wheels drive you craaaaazaaay!
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 12:38 pm

lime green crocs n socks
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 8:47 pm

I once saw a Birkenstock outlet store in Ann Arbor once..real gross.
Posted: Nov 8, 2009 4:10 pm

Converse all starts are getting trendy. Preppie high school and college kids are wearing them now. I have switched over to Converse one star.
Posted: Nov 8, 2009 5:45 pm

Wingtips, always. It's not like I ever go jogging so I don't really bother with sneakers, I like vans though.
Posted: Nov 8, 2009 5:47 pm

three in constant rotation:
red low chucks
black vans old skool lows
black macbeth bonhams
Posted: Nov 8, 2009 6:25 pm

Converse all starts are getting trendy. Preppie high school and college kids are wearing them again
Posted: Nov 8, 2009 9:02 pm

I haven't worn shoes in ten days, but I got a new pair of frye boots waiting for me when I get home.
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 12:08 pm

Converse all starts are getting trendy

you mean, like, NOW?????
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 4:14 pm

Black Chuck Taylor Low tops mostly. I got some old school Navy Blue Vans and some kid stopped me on the street and said "cool shoes" so I stopped wearing em. Total Dogtown action.
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 4:44 pm

They're more a royal than navy blue. If yer talkin' bout what I think you're talkin' bout.
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 5:13 pm

slip on vans
chucks - red lately
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 6:01 pm

Adidas Stan Smiths, since 1976
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 6:16 pm

I want some Clarks Desert Boots...Tomorrow Night.
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 6:49 pm

new pair of frye boots

Just found perfect Frye cowboy boots for CHEAP today!
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 8:07 pm

just replaced my louis garneau bike shoes that the dog ate...need to replace the wino slippers (target "mossimo" vans knock offs) that the dog ate...also need new saucony's or some other tennis shoe, that the dog ate...also a new pair of shower shoes/slippers because, well you know... the dog ate those to.
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 8:28 pm

the dog ate those to.

Arman, you need to do like I do with my cats and my leather coats and shoes: lock the shoes and stuff where the pet cannot get at them! I have a floor tom and cymbal bag in front of the closet doors so they can't open them, either.
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 2:37 pm

Shoes are for assholes who still wear underwear....just wrap your feet in ductape.
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 4:48 pm

my shoes got all fucked up at Fun Fun Fun so I just bought some rad old man shoes for $13. Faded Glory!
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 6:28 pm

knock off chucks. got a pair made be levi's for $12. got a pocket and everything.
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 9:06 pm

damnit. was beaten to quip about the band.
Posted: Nov 11, 2009 12:07 pm

brown or black loafers for the office.
high top fake chucks for the bar gig. Made by Timberland and picked up for 10 bucks and Gabriel Brothers.
flip flops for the weekends. These need to die, actually. Five years is a long time on some $3 old navy flops.
GoreTex Vasque for when the weather sucks.

I have some other shoes, but this is the basic gist of it.
Posted: Nov 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Shrimp BOOTS!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®