Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Donald Fite singer of Portland band Leaders pleads guilty to...
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Our singer was arrested and convicted of animal abuse for stabbing his pet fish and domestic violence 4, the lowest type. His gf was a crazy stripper. Now its international news. FUCK!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g3XwRlty9XTi3GFU4Rqb 6fdvmuHgD9BAGFS80
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Prosecutor Eric Zimmerman told Judge Eric Bergstrom that Harris plans to get a memorial tattoo of the fish and wanted Fite to pay for it.
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Posted: Oct 14, 2009 4:14 pm | Edited by: The Troll

This smells fishy to me...
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 4:15 pm

The judge ordered Fite to stay away from Harris, but said he could have contact with fish.

HA!!
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Posted: Oct 14, 2009 4:52 pm

That mug shot is half the psych eval fodder right there.
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 4:52 pm

I thought that dude looked familiar.

The judge also decided against banning Fite from having contact with fish, saying the stabbing was probably a one-time incident.

Fite misinterpreted what the judge had said, and appeared upset. "What? I'm not allowed to walk into a pet store?"

The judge repeated himself, to Fite's relief. "I'm not imposing that condition," Bergstrom said.

That shit is awesome. Ha!
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 4:54 pm

"If she can't have me, then she can't have the fish."
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 4:56 pm

and man, the Oregonian/OregonLive comments RULE! Ha!
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 4:56 pm | Edited by: SAMBEAUX

"If she can't have me, then she can't have the fish."

You beat me to it ORD.
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 5:30 pm | Edited by: pseudo pion

"The judge also decided against banning Fite from having contact with fish, saying the stabbing was probably a one-time incident.

Fite misinterpreted what the judge had said, and appeared upset. "What? I'm not allowed to walk into a pet store?"

Fuck, this sounds like something from the Onion.
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 5:50 pm | Edited by: SSSSSSS

I totally thought it was one of them homespun Onion type stories, with the typo in the title of the AP story "Oregon man get probation for stabbing ex's fish" and all that, it had me checkin' urls for legitimacy.
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Check out his daughter. She looks a bit like a purple fighting fish.
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 7:02 pm

What's happened to this country? It's gettin' to be that you can't knife a $3 fish to a wall without everybody getting their panties in a knot...
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 7:13 pm

I hear Howard Stern was talking about this shortly after the arrest too. funny. I think Donny needs to take advantage of this 15 minutes! I'm thinking a call-in to Stern, an appearance on Ellen, maybe even Dr. Phil can save him on his show. Then a Playgirl layout with an underwater/Neptune theme to show he's down with the fishes.
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 7:15 pm

It's the damn LEAD STORY this afternoon on msn.com too!

TODAY'S PICKS:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33300456/ns/us_news-weird_news/?gt1=43001
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Check out his daughter. She looks a bit like a purple fighting fish.

And leftpeg - you're killin' me!
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 7:31 pm

It's gettin' to be that you can't knife a $3 fish to a wall without everybody getting their panties in a knot...

Them PETA people got some lobbyin' power.

If it was me and I still had the receipt for the fish, I'd have fought that charge.
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 7:42 pm

And just in case you missed this thread
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Posted: Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Our singer was arrested and convicted of animal abuse for stabbing his pet fish...Now its international news. FUCK!

Are you kidding? That's great publicity for your band. That's like Alice Cooper throwing the live chicken into the audience in Detroit or Ozzy biting the head off a bird except this time it's Charlie the Tuna getting snuffed in an apartment in the Pacific Northwest. Only in fucking Portland ha! Gotta be one of the weirdest places on the planet. He should have a t-shirt printed up and wear it at your next show that says "bite my peta".
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Fuck MSN or Dr. Phil...

He guaranteed to be in the greatest periodical of our times...

BUSTED
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 9:55 pm

should have used a fountain pen for maximum Leslie Nielsen effect
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Okay, I can't imagine that this case would happen in Memphis. Except for the part about him ripping out her weave, that could DEFINITELY happen in Memphis.
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 10:19 pm

greatest periodical of our times...

Worked for Harlem.
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Donny here, I am going to have a art auction of a bunch of my giant vintage magazine collages. All proceeds will go to the Oregon Humane society and battered women support fund. Hopefully the media will give me a chance to prove my quality of person and prove that I am sincere in my intent to learn from my mistakes when this happens (ASAP). I would also love to conduct a fireside interview in a Christmas sweater while clutching my pet wiener dogs Elvis and Lisa Marie. I have even applied for a fishing license. Word of advice, NEVER DATE A 22 YR OLD STRIPPER FROM GRESHAM, OREGON.(DUH!) i asked myself before moving in with her, "Whats the worst that could happen"...
Posted: Oct 14, 2009 10:55 pm

FUCK your auction. thanks!
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 1:17 am

Don't stab fish.

They hate that shit.

Well anyway re: your great advice... no matter how maniacal some broad is, you generally mustn't stab her fish/cats/slaves to death or else YOU LOSE THE CRAZY ARGUMENT. As Barbara Streisand once sang "People.... People who (stab) (people or other objects)...... are the (craziest) people in the world" And Babs should know! She's CRAZY
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 1:18 am

CCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 1:22 am

giant vintage magazine collages.

BTW not helping
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 6:06 am

I am going to be spending the next few years thinking long and hard about my actions, I have a long way to go before this is over. There is no crazy argument. It was my fault, and I am mental. The only thing I can do is pay my fines, do my community service, show up to class, and stay clear of relationships. I quit driving, and I wont be drinking anymore. Ive gotten away with insane blacked out trips to the emergency ward and drunk tanks too many times. I was starting to get violent at shows, and I never wanted that. I love music and art and Ill be doing both til the day I die. So say what you will, Ill be in my garage pounding coffee, razor-blading magazines while blasting the Mentally Ill ep for the remainder of the year. Have fun at Scion "garage fest" douche bags. Get a synthesizer.
xoxo -Donny "FishKiller" Fite
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 6:21 am

a cobb's just mad that he/she wasn't first to post this news story.
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 7:19 am

I had no right to call anyone a douchebag. Especially after you see this!!! My life is a trainwreck. Jesus, since Ive already gone ahead and "harpooned" myself, well, enjoy the blood...
http://www.rockandrollconfidential.com/hall/hall_detail.php?dd_keyid=7 63

-Donny "DOUCHEBAG" Fite
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 7:31 am

I might have worn yellow pants, I might still wear Zubaz, but Id never be caught dead or alive in a Von Dutch hat.
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 9:26 am

Donny may be a fishkilla but Leaders guitarist, Gator, is a FISHFUCKER.
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 11:31 am

We all suffer, having grown up in the SE Hinton age...ah, the shame..

The Motorcycle Boy: I love fights. I love how I feel before a fight, kind of high, like I can do anything.

Patterson the Cop: What's the big interest in the pet store all of a sudden?
Mr. Dobson: They've been hanging around here.
The Motorcycle Boy: Take a look at the fish.
Patterson the Cop: You're crazy. You're really crazy. And, you know, I've known all about it all along.
The Motorcycle Boy: But they belong in the river.
[guesturing at the fish]
The Motorcycle Boy: I don't think they would fight if they were in the river. If they had room to live.
Patterson the Cop: Someone ought to get you off the streets.
The Motorcycle Boy: Somebody ought to put the fish in the river.
[starts chuckling to himself]
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 11:34 am

this is the most exciting thing that's happened in Portland in, well, years....
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Jeezum peets! That dress again!?!
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 1:12 pm

Jeezum peets! That dress again!?!

Ha!
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Okay, I can't imagine that this case would happen in Memphis. Except for the part about him ripping out her weave, that could DEFINITELY happen in Memphis.

HA! True! And if he was lucky, Jack Fissell from Oxford, MS would be up there to pick that shit up and add it to his collection of lost weaves! Ha!
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 10:30 pm

HA! True! And if he was lucky, Jack Fissell from Oxford, MS would be up there to pick that shit up and add it to his collection of lost weaves! Ha!

But WHO has a collection of Lost Weaves! there is one that's been living in a hole in a tree on the median of my street for over a year. he should get it. It was originally on the street but someone put it in the tree hole.
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 10:31 pm

that was a very tender gesture considering the people who wander around my street.
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 2:11 am

Donny, Keenan says HI!
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 2:12 am

http://girlyoulostyourweave.blogspot.com/

What if, on second glance, it turns out to be a turd?
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 2:13 am

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 9:33 am

, NEVER DATE A 22 YR OLD STRIPPER FROM GRESHAM, OREGON.(DUH!) i asked myself before moving in with her, "Whats the worst that could happen"...

she coulda had yo baby. strippers make great moms! a few months of probation or 18 years of "where's my check motherfucker?!" my probation officer is a lot cooler than most of the strippers i knew in portland.
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 12:54 pm

But WHO has a collection of Lost Weaves! there is one that's been living in a hole in a tree on the median of my street for over a year. he should get it. It was originally on the street but someone put it in the tree hole.

Jack Fissell (Jake Fussell) of Oxford, MS has a huge collection....I think he's even gettin' his Masters at Ole Miss at The Center for the Study of Southern Culture with THAT as his Thesis - "Weaves and those that become Lost" - HA!
Or at least he's gonna propose a Coffee Table Book of 'em anyway.....

I'll have to tell him to go hunt this one down - HA!
Posted: Oct 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Should I pay for her tat or what? I can only afford it if its anatomically correct and to exact \\\"scale\\\" size. If thats what she wants for restitution maybe I should give it to her.
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 8:27 pm

..... ...
Posted: Oct 20, 2009 2:23 pm

are you serious??? after all the shit this whole thing has caused, do you really think it's a good idea to have ANY kind of contact with this girl? i don't know you, and maybe you're just joking, but if you're serious about getting your shit together, grow up and get on with it. you don't need to prove to her that you're a decent guy, you need to prove to yourself that you're not a drunk abusive fuck up. take out the fish part and your story really isn't funny at all.
Posted: Oct 25, 2009 10:35 pm

I think you should pay for the tat, it'll be a nice was to irritate her for the rest of her life as she watches it wrinkle and sag.
Posted: Oct 25, 2009 10:40 pm

I've only skimmed this thread - do people really care about this?
Posted: Oct 25, 2009 10:46 pm

YES.
Posted: Oct 26, 2009 12:47 am

do people really care about this?

YES.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®