Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / jets vs fins
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 10:54 pm

what a great game.

sanchez showed some real good stuff. edwards is a badass and was a great pickup.

but you gotta give it to miami. looks like they borrowed the 'canes playbook in the 4th. total ballz.
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Very satsfying win. Thanks Jason.

I'm not falling asleep even though I drank 6 landshark beers! Not very good beer, but GREAT win. Henne looked like Phil Simms out there. This team is fun to watch.

Bye week and then we host the Saints!!!!
Posted: Oct 13, 2009 2:25 am

yea.. it was a good game. I respek bolth teams.
Posted: Oct 13, 2009 9:42 am

Great game. Jets defense tanked it. Ryan has some work to do. Edwards pick up looks great. Sanchez played better (no INT's).Miami played a very surprisingly gutty game. Henne looked really good. Chad Pennington better start looking for a new team if he ever even plays again.
Posted: Oct 13, 2009 10:06 am

Rex Ryan is a punk. His defense got punched in the mouth repeatedly. Why? Cause Miami's offensive line is better. He said he was embarrassed, as though they should have won. Ryan can't stop the Wildcat cause he ain't got Ngata, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and Terrell Suggs.

I really like this Miami team. Fun game.
Posted: Oct 13, 2009 11:13 am

before you get too excited about edwards, notice he did exactly what he did in michigan & with the browns - drop big passes.

including the 4th qtr (would have been) TD pass that bounced off his hands.
Posted: Oct 13, 2009 12:16 pm

He's no (Giants) Steve Smith.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®