Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Bob Dylan tells you where to go
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 3:20 pm

can't wait:

Bob Dylan, the singer-songwriter who has taken his fans down Highway 61 by way of Lonely Avenue and Desolation Row, is in negotiations to voice a satellite navigation system.

The music star claimed that he has been approached by more than one manufacturer keen to harness his unmistakeable, rasping tones - a voice which one critic memorably likened to sandpaper. He shared the news with listeners to his late-night radio show, Theme Time Radio Hour, which is broadcast on BBC Six Music.
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 3:57 pm

No direction home.
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 4:04 pm

I'd like one with the standard robot voice vs. Bob Dylan.

robot: Next gas station ahead two miles
Bob: The pump don't work cause the vandals took the handles
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 4:07 pm

You have reached your destination. Now how does it feeeeeeeel?
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 4:32 pm

They would HAVE to work "jewels and binoculars hang from the head of a mule" in there someplace.
Posted: Oct 2, 2009 7:40 pm

How would he know where to go? He was stuck inside of Mobile...
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 7:15 am

Would you like one more cup of coffee for the road? Starbucks two miles ahead
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 1:03 pm

big pic of his aged kisser in the daily paper and all the writer talked about was some boot of the xmas songs he did when he was "born again" (can't wait for Brad to find his "native spirit") (said high to three Morman missionaries as I was eating a banana in the rain last night...)
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 1:04 pm

dylan has been irrelevant for 40 years now.
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 1:07 pm

William Burroughs would have been a good voice on sat nav. "Hmph....take.......the......next......hmph....right..." by which time you'd have missed the turn off.
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 6:33 pm

said high to three Morman missionaries as I was eating a banana in the rain last night...)
commonly referred to by missionaries as a "threesome"
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 10:51 am

uh-oh, my mom's gonna want this (and she doesn't even drive) Burroughs, yeah, good one. Wish Nathaniel Mayer was still around. I'm starting to get nostalgic for that mo-fo rasping away demands, "Turn right...I need a GOD DAMN drink".
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®